Clear All

Originally posted by CKO
    oh dont worry Ses... ya just got some too
    Thanks! LOL

This is the kind of jello I wish I had right now:

Jello Shots

Comment

I love jello!!!

I think blue and orange are my favorites with green in close second.

(this is a semi-serious post)

The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return.

Live life for what you have and those you love.

Comment

Ok. Everyone be honest with me. Am I a thread killer???

Comment

Originally posted by Klorel
          I dunno, has some thread stopped breathing in your presence?
          Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Come now, Klorel, surely you know that only your absence could kill a thread?

And I actually prefer raspberry.

Comment

You? The only way you could kill a thead is being under Tame's influnence.

Comment

Originally posted by greytop
                You? The only way you could kill a thead is being under Tame's influnence.
                ACK!!! You just ......just..... Darn it I hate being so nice....where's my Theoretical Torturer when I need him
                Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
                  ACK!!! You just ......just..... Darn it I hate being so nice....where's my Theoretical Torturer when I need him
                  I'm immune to him. So torture doesn't work for me.

Comment

Originally posted by greytop
                    I'm immune to him. So torture doesn't work for me.
                    welll I have ways......like dangling BB jjjjuuusssttt out of reach...hehehehe
                    Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Thanks to everyone for the encouragement!!! I need to spread the love around more or I would give you all some.

Comment

welll I have ways......like dangling BB jjjjuuusssttt out of reach...hehehehe
                        I have a ladder....
                        "You cannot reason with your own heart;
                        it has it's own laws and beats about things
                        which the intellect scorns."
                        - Mark Twain -

Comment

Well, I may not exactly be theoretical....but i am trained
                          sigpic
                          Eagles may soar free and proud, but weasels never get sucked into jet engines.
                          "We're not going to Guam are we?"

Comment

Originally posted by alaskannut
                            Well, I may not exactly be theoretical....but i am trained
                            *snort* On the receiving end, maybe! LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by meimei
                              *snort* On the receiving end, maybe! LOL!
                              It's good. It's kinda like how psychiatrists have to get psychoanalyzed before they start practicing.
                              Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Originally posted by uknesvuinng
                                It's good. It's kinda like how psychiatrists have to get psychoanalyzed before they start practicing.
                                Exactly

I know exactly where to poke, cut and bend for maximum effect
                                sigpic
                                Eagles may soar free and proud, but weasels never get sucked into jet engines.
                                "We're not going to Guam are we?"

Comment

Working...
                                X