Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Simple trick, highlight someones green and click copy the paste it into a reply. Try it!

Comment

huh works in firefox dang IE!

Comment

alaskannut is formally recognized by the System Lordsalaskannut is formally recognized by the System Lordsalaskannut is formally recognized by the System Lordsalaskannut is formally recognized by the System Lordsalaskannut is formally recognized by the System Lordsalaskannut is formally recognized by the System Lordsalaskannut is formally recognized by the System Lordsalaskannut is formally recognized by the System Lordsalaskannut is formally recognized by the System Lordsalaskannut is formally recognized by the System Lordsalaskannut is formally recognized by the System Lords

sigpic
        Eagles may soar free and proud, but weasels never get sucked into jet engines.
        "We're not going to Guam are we?"

Comment

Originally posted by Seshat
          I like to celebrate my own birthday for a full week. Then I need a year to recover.
          If I go ahead with my flight changes I will be leaving for Vancouver the day after my 30th birthday! I know they say not to drink alcohol on flights cos it dehydrates you, but what if you get ON the plane drunk and/or hungover??

Comment

Life Sucks.

....and before you ask, I did my taxes today...
            "You cannot reason with your own heart;
            it has it's own laws and beats about things
            which the intellect scorns."
            - Mark Twain -

Comment

Originally posted by Sela
              Life Sucks.

....and before you ask, I did my taxes today...
              I understand... I owe, I owe, it's off to work I go! *sob*

Comment

Originally posted by Seshat
                I like to celebrate my own birthday for a full week. Then I need a year to recover.
                Yuck, yuck! . Catskill Seshat.
                Hatshepsut, Queen Pharaoh

Comment

[quote=alaskannut]alaskannut is formally recognized by the System Lordsalaskannut is formally recognized by the System Lordsalaskannut is formally recognized by the System Lordsalaskannut is formally recognized by the System Lordsalaskannut is formally recognized by the System Lordsalaskannut is formally recognized by the System Lordsalaskannut is formally recognized by the System Lordsalaskannut is formally recognized by the System Lordsalaskannut is formally recognized by the System Lordsalaskannut is formally recognized by the System Lordsalaskannut is formally recognized by the System Lords

[/quote]
                  Did Sister Maria Osiris Anubis make you write that on the chalkboard 100 times?

Hatusu nervously looks around for lightning to strike her dead.
                  Hatshepsut, Queen Pharaoh

Comment

Originally posted by gatelover12
                    *bows to mei mei* and everyone else meimei reigns as System Lord. Kneel before your god!meimei reigns as System Lord. Kneel before your god!meimei reigns as System Lord. Kneel before your god!meimei reigns as System Lord. Kneel before your god!meimei reigns as System Lord. Kneel before your god!meimei reigns as System Lord. Kneel before your god!meimei reigns as System Lord. Kneel before your god!meimei reigns as System Lord. Kneel before your god!meimei reigns as System Lord. Kneel before your god!meimei reigns as System Lord. Kneel before your god!meimei reigns as System Lord. Kneel before your god!
                    *bows before meimei alongside gatelover*
                    I'm finally ready to take a human host, My Lord. Could you possibly be kind and get me one?
                    gatehorse

lj here if you're interested.

Comment

The groveling is getting annoying. I will get you a host if you bow to me!
                      The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return.

Live life for what you have and those you love.

Comment

But you're not a system lord, therefore you're not a god, therefore I will not bow to you.
                        gatehorse

Comment

How dare you doubt me!? Do you need an display of my power?
                          Last edited by Klorel; 07 February 2006, 06:59 PM.

Comment

Yes.

(should I have done that? )
                            gatehorse

Comment

*BLAMMOOOHH!!!!

All the light bulbs in gatehorse's house burst!

Objects start flying in circles around her head, dive bombing.

How is that display of power for you???

Comment

hmmmm...that's something the Ori would do...you must be an Ori!! I will not bow to the Ori!
                                gatehorse

Comment

Working...
                                X