X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kiwigater
    Isn't the moon preeettttyyy!

Prepare for groaning..... see, I'm so happy to see Tame back, I'm giving her the moon!

That's tonight's moon here in New Zealand
    OK, I promise I won't post moon pictures anywhere else..... 2 threads isn't spamming is it?
    Oh Kiwi (((((((((((((HUGS KIWI FOREVER)))))))))))) what a wonderful thoughtful sweet thing to say I am so keeping you in the *circle of friends*

and When you post stuff like that How could it ever be considered spamming

it is a lovely picture and you have done a great job explaining it in the other thread
    Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins
      Whats "Peri"? *asks innocently*
      ya know ....you have to wonder WHY all the things that are HELL on women seem to have male sounding names...mmmmmmmm
      Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

That sounds like a trick question....
        "You cannot reason with your own heart;
        it has it's own laws and beats about things
        which the intellect scorns."
        - Mark Twain -

Comment

Originally posted by Seshat
          > Kliggs

Long time, no see, Kliggs! How's the compy, any better?
          Hi. Computer is back among the living. *hugs computer*
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sela
            "Peri" is a prefix that refers to being "in front of" or "right at the beginning of "or "at the edge of". Tack it onto the the word 'menopause' and you have a description of living in hell.
            Thank you for that descriptive description.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
              ya know ....you have to wonder WHY all the things that are HELL on women seem to have male sounding names...mmmmmmmm
              Well, I wasn't wondering, but I am now. Thanks Tame.
              sigpic

Comment

Happy Birthday Madeleine!
                sigpic

Comment

8:30am finals suck. They really do. Got one more essay to fininsh by 3pm, and then I'm breaking out the margaritas! (Is it bad that I need a margarita at 10am?)
                  And it came to pass that in time the Great God Om spake unto Brutha, the Chosen One: "Psst!"

Jack: You're so shallow.
                  Daniel: Oh please. Teal'c is like one of the deepest people I know. He's so deep. Tell him how deep you are. You'll be lucky if you understand this.
                  Teal'c: My depth is immaterial to this conversation.
                  Daniel: Oh! You see?
                  Jack: (to Daniel) No more beer for you.

River: My food is problematic.

Comment

Originally posted by greytop
                    Better watch out Droops, I'm hunting for some fried chicken.

It is with great regret that I inform you Droops chicken are no long with us.

Police are hunting for woman who goes by the name of greytop for this disgraceful crime.
                    "Love is not for life, it's for one week only" Wass

“You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is.” Ellen DeGeners

“You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.” Homer Simpson

“It took me fifteen years to discover I had no talent for writing, but I couldn't give it up, because by that time I was too famous.” Robert Benchley

“What is it with McDonald's staff who pretend they don't understand you unless you insert the 'Mc' before the item you're ordering? It has to be a McChicken burger...a chicken burger gets blank looks. Well, I'll have a McStraw and jam it into your McEyes, you f**cking Mc******!” Billy Connolly

“Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? ...He's a mile away and you've got his shoes.” Billy Connolly

Comment

lol very funny

Comment

Originally posted by Wass
                        http://www.lovelesscafe.com/photos/F...ken-dinner.jpg
                        Police are hunting for woman who goes by the name of greytop for this disgraceful crime.

Comment

Originally posted by greytop
                          So what's the natural habitat of the fried chicken? We've always had to get the regular kind and use a fryer to simulate one.
                          Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Originally posted by uknesvuinng
                            So what's the natural habitat of the fried chicken? We've always had to get the regular kind and use a fryer to simulate one.
                            My stomach!

Comment

Originally posted by Wass

If you strike them down, they will become more powerful than you can possibly imagine!

Behold the majesty that is...GERALD!
                              - Read The Prophet's fan fiction at The Lost Vegas Public Library.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Prophet
                                If you strike them down, they will become more powerful than you can possibly imagine!

Land of the giants watch out everyone.
                                "Love is not for life, it's for one week only" Wass

“You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is.” Ellen DeGeners

“You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.” Homer Simpson

“It took me fifteen years to discover I had no talent for writing, but I couldn't give it up, because by that time I was too famous.” Robert Benchley

“What is it with McDonald's staff who pretend they don't understand you unless you insert the 'Mc' before the item you're ordering? It has to be a McChicken burger...a chicken burger gets blank looks. Well, I'll have a McStraw and jam it into your McEyes, you f**cking Mc******!” Billy Connolly

“Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? ...He's a mile away and you've got his shoes.” Billy Connolly

Comment

Working...
                                X