X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Feli
    Good, glad to see I made my point!
    I may not be the brightest bulb in the pack, but I am not a total fool. You have THE PADDLE!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins
      I may not be the brightest bulb in the pack, but I am not a total fool. You have THE PADDLE!
      What I like about this the most is the fact that I don't even have to mention having the paddle anymore. You quiver in fear of it all by yourself.

Excellent!

Comment

Woohoo Kliggans!

Why is it that everyone I try to green rep recently I can't because I have to "spread it around"?? What am I? (don't answer that )

Comment

What I like about this the most is the fact that I don't even have to mention having the paddle anymore. You quiver in fear of it all by yourself.

Excellent!
          *quivers*

The Brane: Bringing the evil, freaking people out, taking their sanity since 2005

Comment

Excellent!
            It's kind of like Pavlov's dogs... Bell rings, dogs drool... Non-PG thoughts in the thunk thread, thunkers quiver in fear...

Conditioned response. Guess you should add that to your resume....

Comment

ROFLMAO! That was priceless! Can I show it to hubs?
              By all means! Then ask him why the heck he hasn't been contributing more to his favority charity lately.

Comment

So the day the three of us meet up would be ... ?
                Very very entertaining.

Comment

So the day the three of us meet up would be ... ?
                  the day I stick my head between my knees and kiss my.................
                  Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
                    I'll pay a quarter to see that.

Comment

Originally posted by Droops
                      I'll pay a quarter to see that.
                      Don't do it, Tame. You can get more on Pay Per View.
                      "You cannot reason with your own heart;
                      it has it's own laws and beats about things
                      which the intellect scorns."
                      - Mark Twain -

Comment

Originally posted by Sela
                        Don't do it, Tame. You can get more on Pay Per View.
                        I have never in my life taken financial advice from a person named *Droops* who has a penchant for floppy eared bunnies with pancakes on their heads....I don't think I am about to change now..

I will however, take his quarter and then tell him to sit over there and wait for the show.I am sure it will begin ANY time...hehehehe
                        Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

I have never in my life taken financial advice from a person named *Droops* who has a penchant for floppy eared bunnies with pancakes on their heads....I don't think I am about to change now..

I will however, take his quarter and then tell him to sit over there and wait for the show.I am sure it will begin ANY time...hehehehe
                          Knowing that Tame has been spending the majority of her time in the thunk thread gutter, Sela asks Droops to save her a chair and trotts up the hall to see if someone can make change for a dollar.
                          - Mark Twain -

Comment

Will there be chickens in the show? *hopeful look*

Comment

Originally posted by Sela
                              Knowing that Tame has been spending the majority of her time in the thunk thread gutter, Sela asks Droops to save her a chair and trotts up the hall to see if someone can make change for a dollar.
                              Yea I just wandered into the BB thunk thread. And I thought the JF people were bad! Whew!

Comment

Originally posted by Droops
                                Yea I just wandered into the BB thunk thread. And I thought the JF people were bad! Whew!
                                Amatures. Not even close.
                                - Mark Twain -

Comment

Working...
                                X