X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shipperahoy
    original post was edited
    I apologize for sounding vague... Not meant to be a criticism of the system... I wouldn't dare...

I was, in effect, wondering what a system lord is worth now....
    sigpic
    "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
      The new regime is that five is the max points given so that corruption can't exist. Not that that will stop anyone from trying.

For instance, I know Tame is completely corrupt and easily bought off. There's an easy five points right there.
      So nothing really important has changed after all. Whew, that's a relief!

Comment

Sorry about that. I've edited my post because I realize that it came off pretty snarky. As near as I can tell, and this is just an educated guess, you now reach system lord at around 5,000 rep points.

It was, is, and always will be GREEN

Comment

The new regime is that five is the max points given so that corruption can't exist. Not that that will stop anyone from trying.

For instance, I know Tame is completely corrupt and easily bought off. There's an easy five points right there.
          Originally posted by Seshat
          So nothing really important has changed after all. Whew, that's a relief!
          HEY!!!! wait a minute...I am NOT THAT easy.....am I????

*note to self....find better ways to enforce bribes*

Feli said earlier that she received 8 points from one person...mmmmm
          Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by Easter Lily
            I was, in effect, wondering what a system lord is worth now....
            Well I like to think I am worth my weight in gold.... OR that I am worth the wait.... OR that I am worth all the tea in China..........
            Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

I was just wondering about everyone else on this. Are they just showing the last 5 reps on the My Controls page?

Comment

Originally posted by greytop
                I was just wondering about everyone else on this. Are they just showing the last 5 reps on the My Controls page?
                Yup.

Comment

yup only the last 5 on mine as well ...and Seshat...that IS the first time I have been an inspiration! Thank you for saying that ((hugs))

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
                    yup only the last 5 on mine as well ...and Seshat...that IS the first time I have been an inspiration! Thank you for saying that ((hugs))
                    I live to serve. Oh, and to point out the obvious. That's where I make the big bucks.

Comment

Hey Y'all! Can't stay for long, only few seconds really, so I thought that I would pop in and say "hi" How's it going, Miss Tame? I hope everyone here is doing well
                      The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return.

Live life for what you have and those you love.

Comment

Seshat--just want to tell ya that I think your sig is beyond awesome. Nice job!
                        Rocky

Comment

Hey, rocket! This has been in the back of my head for a long time but I never thought to ask you where you got the font for the mod names in your sig.
                          The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return.

Live life for what you have and those you love.

Comment

I heard a rumour that chocolate and footwear offerings are quite an effective bribery tool in these parts...

I just bought a pair of whites for my brother's wedding... Tame, you're welcome to them afterwards... Not sure what your policy on preloved items are...
                            sigpic
                            "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

Comment

Originally posted by Klorel
                              Hey, rocket! This has been in the back of my head for a long time but I never thought to ask you where you got the font for the mod names in your sig.
                              I downloaded it from somewhere quite a while ago. Just Google "stargate font" and you should find it.
                              Rocky

Comment

Originally posted by Easter Lily
                                I heard a rumour that chocolate and footwear offerings are quite an effective gesture...

Bought a pair of whites for my brother's wedding... Tame, you're welcome to them afterwards... Not sure what your policy on preloved items are...
                                She'll take anyway she can get them.

Comment

Working...
                                X