This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Feli
    But then I'd not only have to admit that I am biased, I would have to reveal in whose favor I'm biased as well.
    We would NEVER tell! .....I mean we here on this thread on several of your closest friends ....and we would NOT breathe a word...I swear
    And don't be so sure of yourself, Mei Mei's got some excellent bribery material, too...
    Damn that Southern woman for having so many goodies.....
    Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

So you and Shadow are in one hot tub with Darren and David and I'm in another one? Sweet!

*pulls out her laminated list*
      LOL...well technically I never got in the Hot tub.....I was the one sitting on a chair with my feeties dangling in the water with the rest of me bundled up...I was AMAZED that Shadow, Kiwi and Marimba were all willing to even get in when it was so cold outside
      Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

So you and Shadow are in one hot tub with Darren and David and I'm in another one? Sweet!
        Oh, so that's what D&D means. Being a cross-genre, multimedia geek, I was here thinking 'but surely the pages of your Dungeons & Dragons manual would get soggy'.
        Behold the majesty that is...GERALD!
        - Read The Prophet's fan fiction at The Lost Vegas Public Library.

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
          LOL...well technically I never got in the Hot tub.....I was the one sitting on a chair with my feeties dangling in the water with the rest of me bundled up...I was AMAZED that Shadow, Kiwi and Marimba were all willing to even get in when it was so cold outside
          That means I get Darren and David all to myself. PERFECT! *runs off to hatch evil plans*

Comment

We would NEVER tell! .....I mean we here on this thread on several of your closest friends ....and we would NOT breathe a word...I swear

Damn that Southern woman for having so many goodies.....
            *scrolls up only a handful of posts to check who wasn't able to keep a secret*

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Prophet
              Oh, so that's what D&D means. Being a cross-genre, multimedia geek, I was here thinking 'but surely the pages of your Dungeons & Dragons manual would get soggy'.
              LOL! I'm sure Darren and David would be quite happy for everyone to believe your explanation...

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
                That means I get Darren and David all to myself. PERFECT! *runs off to hatch evil plans*
                and once again...I am only TOO HAPPY to watch ....hee hee I like never being to blame..

Comment

ROFL!! even though I knew what it meant I was trying hard to figure out a way to work something about Dungeons & Dragons into a post...but alas I never could...Glad you found a way to do it AND make me laugh!

Comment

I think it's best not to comment on the sogginess of Darren and David. *looks innocent*

Comment

*scrolls up only a handful of posts to check who wasn't able to keep a secret*
                      That wasn't me...it was Mei Mei.......

well it worked the first time

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
                        I think it's best not to comment on the sogginess of Darren and David. *looks innocent*

Oh that was just too funny!!!!!!!

Comment

That wasn't me...it was Mei Mei.......

well it worked the first time
                          I'm starting to wonder what poor Mei Mei did to you.. . Did she forget to send you chocolate? Insult your taste in shoes?

Comment

LOL...nah...she is just the one person I know that when she retaliates...it is gonna be funny as heck

Comment

*settles down with some popcorn to wait for the spectacle*

Comment

Hi I will join you....hopefully her satilite has been fixed

Comment

Working...
                                X