Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We never did hear about the date, is there going to be a second date?
    sigpic

Comment

I hope so
      The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return.

Live life for what you have and those you love.

Comment

Oh I see, we haven't asked yet...but atleast you want to so I guess it went well!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Wass
          I’ll be teddy bear just to make you smile Feli.
          Hey, it worked! Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Prophet
            So the teddy bear I had kidnapped was actually Wass, who was disguised as your teddy bear for nefarious reasons of his own which it's probably best not to go into.

Is this scifi, a spy thriller or a French farce?
            It's a spy thriller, a French farce would be too cliché!

But what makes you so sure that Wass didn't act on my command?

Comment

Originally posted by Feli

You mean aside from the fact that you didn't even know you had a teddy bear until I kidnapped it?
              Behold the majesty that is...GERALD!
              - Read The Prophet's fan fiction at The Lost Vegas Public Library.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Prophet
                You mean aside from the fact that you didn't even know you had a teddy bear until I kidnapped it?
                MWUAHHAHAHAHAAAA!

You honestly fell for my act? Hehehe, that's priceless!

Comment

Hey, it worked! Thanks!
                  Happy to help
                  "Love is not for life, it's for one week only" Wass

“You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is.” Ellen DeGeners

“You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.” Homer Simpson

“It took me fifteen years to discover I had no talent for writing, but I couldn't give it up, because by that time I was too famous.” Robert Benchley

“What is it with McDonald's staff who pretend they don't understand you unless you insert the 'Mc' before the item you're ordering? It has to be a McChicken burger...a chicken burger gets blank looks. Well, I'll have a McStraw and jam it into your McEyes, you f**cking Mc******!” Billy Connolly

“Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? ...He's a mile away and you've got his shoes.” Billy Connolly

Comment

I act on commands of her majesty’s secret service.
                    "Love is not for life, it's for one week only" Wass

“You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is.” Ellen DeGeners

“You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.” Homer Simpson

“It took me fifteen years to discover I had no talent for writing, but I couldn't give it up, because by that time I was too famous.” Robert Benchley

“What is it with McDonald's staff who pretend they don't understand you unless you insert the 'Mc' before the item you're ordering? It has to be a McChicken burger...a chicken burger gets blank looks. Well, I'll have a McStraw and jam it into your McEyes, you f**cking Mc******!” Billy Connolly

“Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? ...He's a mile away and you've got his shoes.” Billy Connolly

Comment

MWUAHHAHAHAHAAAA!

You honestly fell for my act? Hehehe, that's priceless!
                      But did I fall for your act? Or have you fallen for my act of falling for your act? Or maybe I fell for your act of falling for my act of falling for your act just now!

Fun, innit?

Comment

Mr. P and Feli (and who ever else wants to do it), this is for you. Just move your mouse over the picture. (You do not have to click the mouse button.)

http://www.nobodyhere.com/toren.hier
                        Last edited by greytop; 08 April 2005, 06:53 AM.

Comment

Morning for me and back at work...everyone sleep good...or have a good day?
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by greytop
                            Mr. P and Feli (and who ever else wants to do it), this is for you. Just move your mouse over the picture. (You do not have to click the mouse button.)

http://http://www.nobodyhere.com/toren.hier
                            Hi Greytop...just an FYI...you need to remove the extra http:// from your link

btw that was really cute
                            Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
                              Hi Greytop...just an FYI...you need to remove the extra http:// from your link

btw that was really cute
                              Thanks Tame and it is done. I was gone to give you some green but I got the DM1.

Comment

But which one is Wass?

Comment

Working...
                                X