X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ancient 1
    To quote one of my favorite baddies:

"Your words mean nothing...Take action if you dare."

How dare you question my authority!! For that i will send my squadron of magnetic, chocolate eating chickens upon you to pillage your village and squawk loudly

Fly my prettys fly!!

Liz
    das haus ist gelb. ich liebe gelb!!

MySpace

Comment

Originally posted by Wass
      Well said, you dare challenge the power of your gods
      You have also not been spared from my wrath!!

Onnward my chickens!

Liz

MySpace

Comment

Originally posted by StarzSkyMoon
        How dare you question my authority!! For that i will send my squadron of magnetic, chocolate eating chickens upon you to pillage your village and squawk loudly

Fly my prettys fly!!
        Cluck, cluck. SQUAWK!
        Spuk.
        Oook? Eek? Eeek! Eeeeeek!
        Clang.

That, in case you didn't get it, was the sound of a magnetic, chocolate eating chicken flying too close to a magnetic monkey, getting stuck to it and then both of them getting dragged onto MC's magentic-soled DMs.

Sigh. Magnetic chickens? Amateurs.
        Behold the majesty that is...GERALD!
        - Read The Prophet's fan fiction at The Lost Vegas Public Library.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Prophet
          That, in case you didn't get it, was the sound of a magnetic monkey trying to magnetically steal MC's magnetic chocolate, then getting dragged mercilessly onto the magnetic soles of MC's magnetic Docs.
          go and practice your alliteration somewhere else...

Originally posted by Hex.FTB.enabled
          Please forgive me, it was the only picture I had at the time. Perhaps this (while not German) might better satisfy you (it's a personal favorite).
          That will do nicely, sir.
          In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Feli
            *ponders if she should bring out her hammer for such an insolent reply, then decides on screeching her fingernails across a chalk board instead*

God, I love being evil!
            Aaahhh!

*Running faster with hands clasped to ears*

"We'll keep the light on for you."

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Prophet
              Cluck, cluck. SQUAWK!
              Spuk.
              Oook? Eek? Eeek! Eeeeeek!
              Clang.

That, in case you didn't get it, was the sound of a magnetic, chocolate eating chicken flying too close to a magnetic monkey, getting stuck to it and then both of them getting dragged onto MC's magentic-soled DMs.

Sigh. Magnetic chickens? Amateurs.

NOOOO not my chickens!! Sniff sniff

I think i need to team up with someone else... anyone want to be my friend

Liz

MySpace

Comment

Originally posted by Major Clanger
                If I may make it extremely clear here, from my position in that chocolaty heaven that is Germanland...

Hershey's does not count unless there is absolutely NO alternative. And that includes cooking chocolate and jars of Nutella.

Although.... I do have a Hershey bar in my desk drawer at work, right behind the Ritter with Maple syrup & Walnuts, as Month End Emergency Chocolate.

Would mentioning Magnetic Chocolate get more rep?
                Absolutely not ! Think about your fillings - Oi, the sound of the dentist's drill is filling my brain....getting louder & louder ....oOOOooooOOOOOOOoooAAAAHHHHoooWWWWWwwwWW.....
                *ponders if she should bring out her hammer for such an insolent reply, then decides on screeching her fingernails across a chalk board instead*

God, I love being evil!
                Oh, it's not the dentist after all! Phew
                Oy-Vey!!!

Comment

Fly my prettys fly!!

Liz
                  *Setting arial defenses: Launching catapults filled with Hershey Kisses to confuse flocks of chocolate-eating, magnetic chickens*

"We'll keep the light on for you."

Comment

Originally posted by Ancient 1
                    *Setting arial defenses: Launching catapults filled with Hershey Kisses to confuse flocks of chocolate-eating, magnetic chickens*
                    A wee bit of chocolate is not going to deter them from their course. This are specially trained chickens

Foolish child for thinking morsels of chocolate could defeat my magnificent chickens!!

Liz

MySpace

Comment

You have also not been spared from my wrath!!
                      Onnward my chickens!

Liz
                      *Sends Wriath Darts to hunt StarzSkyMoon*
                      "Love is not for life, it's for one week only" Wass

“You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is.” Ellen DeGeners

“You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.” Homer Simpson

“It took me fifteen years to discover I had no talent for writing, but I couldn't give it up, because by that time I was too famous.” Robert Benchley

“What is it with McDonald's staff who pretend they don't understand you unless you insert the 'Mc' before the item you're ordering? It has to be a McChicken burger...a chicken burger gets blank looks. Well, I'll have a McStraw and jam it into your McEyes, you f**cking Mc******!” Billy Connolly

“Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? ...He's a mile away and you've got his shoes.” Billy Connolly

Comment

*sets off EMP bomb*

*collects all the chocolate*

*saunters off*

Meanwhile, I want to neg the stupid **** who posted pro thoughts on the anti S9 thread, but I've given out too much rep. *glares* Dammit!

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
                          *sets off EMP bomb*

*collects all the chocolate*

*saunters off*

Meanwhile, I want to neg the stupid **** who posted pro thoughts on the anti S9 thread, but I've given out too much rep. *glares* Dammit!
                          Are you referring to me

*Looks around nervously*

“You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is.” Ellen DeGeners

“You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.” Homer Simpson

“It took me fifteen years to discover I had no talent for writing, but I couldn't give it up, because by that time I was too famous.” Robert Benchley

“What is it with McDonald's staff who pretend they don't understand you unless you insert the 'Mc' before the item you're ordering? It has to be a McChicken burger...a chicken burger gets blank looks. Well, I'll have a McStraw and jam it into your McEyes, you f**cking Mc******!” Billy Connolly

“Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? ...He's a mile away and you've got his shoes.” Billy Connolly

Comment

Originally posted by Wass
                            Are you referring to me

*Looks around nervously*
                            That depends. Did you recently go onto the anti season 9 thread and tell everyone they're being too negative and that you're looking forward to the coming season??

*eyes Wass suspiciously*

*sharpens claws*

Comment

Breaths easily

No I simply pointed someone the pro season 9 thread

Comment

ROFL! "rile a Feli", is that a technical term?
                                why Yes ....it is right above *Clipping a Clangor* (another really bad thing to do btw)
                                Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Working...
                                X