X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by meimei
    *frantically tries to push shoes back in closet to hide them from Feli*
    Ah ah! Too late! Hand me that pair of red strappy heels!

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
      Gotta love those Loyal Advisors.....even when they do something as silly has *rile* a Feli
      ROFL! "rile a Feli", is that a technical term?

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
        Ok....Now hear this!!! I ...Tame SystemLord to the ........ well....something dang it...... have been STALKING Feli's shoes the longest....so ...if anyone....ANYONE gets to find, have or otherwise obscound with the Feli shoe attire it WILL BE ME

Have I made myself clear
        *watches half the forum members search for her secret shoe stash in all the wrong places*

Man, I haven't had so much fun since the big torture joust in 2003!

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins
          Crystal! I must admit, however, you have been stalk..um...er admiring Feli's shoes for some time now and if anybody gets them, it should be you.
          No one will get my shoes! Ever!

My sarc has been fixed and I will forever reign as a double system lord!

Comment

Wait! We have chocolate on this board??

Screw the shoes, im getting me some hersheys...

Alright give it up which one of you have it??? Dont worry i wont hurt you i promise... Unless you resist, the i will be forced to take action

Liz
            das haus ist gelb. ich liebe gelb!!

MySpace

Comment

Originally posted by StarzSkyMoon
              Dont worry i wont hurt you i promise... Unless you resist, the i will be forced to take action

Liz
              To quote one of my favorite baddies:

"Your words mean nothing...Take action if you dare."

"We'll keep the light on for you."

Comment

Originally posted by Ancient 1
                Dont worry i wont hurt you i promise... Unless you resist, the i will be forced to take action

Liz
                To quote one of my favorite baddies:

"Your words mean nothing...Take action if you dare."
                Well said, you dare challenge the power of your gods
                "Love is not for life, it's for one week only" Wass

“You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is.” Ellen DeGeners

“You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.” Homer Simpson

“It took me fifteen years to discover I had no talent for writing, but I couldn't give it up, because by that time I was too famous.” Robert Benchley

“What is it with McDonald's staff who pretend they don't understand you unless you insert the 'Mc' before the item you're ordering? It has to be a McChicken burger...a chicken burger gets blank looks. Well, I'll have a McStraw and jam it into your McEyes, you f**cking Mc******!” Billy Connolly

“Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? ...He's a mile away and you've got his shoes.” Billy Connolly

Comment

Hi! I just posted this because I didn't want this thread to go to page 2.
                  The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return.

Live life for what you have and those you love.

Comment

Liz
                    "Even very young children need to be informed about dying. Explain the concept of death very carefully to your child. This will make threatening him with it much more effective." P. J. O'Rourke
                    "Love is not for life, it's for one week only" Wass

“You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is.” Ellen DeGeners

“You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.” Homer Simpson

“It took me fifteen years to discover I had no talent for writing, but I couldn't give it up, because by that time I was too famous.” Robert Benchley

“What is it with McDonald's staff who pretend they don't understand you unless you insert the 'Mc' before the item you're ordering? It has to be a McChicken burger...a chicken burger gets blank looks. Well, I'll have a McStraw and jam it into your McEyes, you f**cking Mc******!” Billy Connolly

“Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? ...He's a mile away and you've got his shoes.” Billy Connolly

Comment

If I may make it extremely clear here, from my position in that chocolaty heaven that is Germanland...

Hershey's does not count unless there is absolutely NO alternative. And that includes cooking chocolate and jars of Nutella.

Although.... I do have a Hershey bar in my desk drawer at work, right behind the Ritter with Maple syrup & Walnuts, as Month End Emergency Chocolate.

Would mentioning Magnetic Chocolate get more rep?
                      In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Hex.FTB.enabled
                        wow, i don't check the forum for a few days and all sorts of interesting things happen. talk of appeasing system lords, certain "fans" being juvenile, new system lords, hazing......veeery interesting...
                        I know what you mean! It makes you think you woke up in an alternate universe or something....
                        "You cannot reason with your own heart;
                        it has it's own laws and beats about things
                        which the intellect scorns."
                        - Mark Twain -

Comment

Originally posted by Klorel
                          Magnets?
                          Don't ask....
                          "You cannot reason with your own heart;
                          it has it's own laws and beats about things
                          which the intellect scorns."
                          - Mark Twain -

Comment

Originally posted by Sela
                            I know what you mean! It makes you think you woke up in an alternate universe or something....
                            How do you know that your aren't?

Comment

Originally posted by Major Clanger
                              If I may make it extremely clear here, from my position in that chocolaty heaven that is Germanland...

Hershey's does not count unless there is absolutely NO alternative. And that includes cooking chocolate and jars of Nutella.

Although.... I do have a Hershey bar in my desk drawer at work, right behind the Ritter with Maple syrup & Walnuts, as Month End Emergency Chocolate.

Please forgive me, it was the only picture I had at the time. Perhaps this (while not German) might better satisfy you (it's a personal favorite).
                              And it came to pass that in time the Great God Om spake unto Brutha, the Chosen One: "Psst!"

Jack: You're so shallow.
                              Daniel: Oh please. Teal'c is like one of the deepest people I know. He's so deep. Tell him how deep you are. You'll be lucky if you understand this.
                              Teal'c: My depth is immaterial to this conversation.
                              Daniel: Oh! You see?
                              Jack: (to Daniel) No more beer for you.

River: My food is problematic.

Comment

Originally posted by Major Clanger
                                Ook! Ok! SweekTak.
                                Hehehehe.
                                Eeeeeek! Clang!

That, in case you didn't get it, was the sound of a magnetic monkey trying to magnetically steal MC's magnetic chocolate, then getting dragged mercilessly onto the magnetic soles of MC's magnetic Docs.
                                Behold the majesty that is...GERALD!
                                - Read The Prophet's fan fiction at The Lost Vegas Public Library.

Comment

Working...
                                X