This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by greytop
    You may have a secret shoe stash but you only wear one pair at a time, unless you go barefoot, and there is only one pair to wear on this thread.

Me, I go barefooted.
    Picture the scene...

Feli: Do your worst. I will never reveal the location of my secret shoe stash!
    Walks away
    Greytop: You win this round, Feli. But you can't keep wearing that same pair of Milano Blaniks for ever. And when you need to coordinate with a buisinesslike trouser suit, I'll be waiting!
    Behold the majesty that is...GERALD!
    - Read The Prophet's fan fiction at The Lost Vegas Public Library.

Comment

bah, who needs shoes?
      I have something waaay better than shoes.

I have Docs. Purple ones.

(with magnets in the soles - hint hint)
      In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king

sigpic

Comment

:: Sends magnetic flying monkeys to steal away Feli's shoes ::

Hey, it's a Tuesday, why not?

Madeleine

Comment

*gets out the internet ball*

"I see that Feli will have to fight for her special shoes." And don't blame me. That's what my ball sees.

Comment

Originally posted by Madeleine_W

Eeeeek...Clang!

That, in case you didn't get it, was the sound of a flying monkey becoming magnetised and sticking to the soles of MC's magnetic Docs.
            Behold the majesty that is...GERALD!
            - Read The Prophet's fan fiction at The Lost Vegas Public Library.

Comment

Originally posted by Easter Lily
              So you did procure them with public funds... the similarities are compelling...
              No, no, no! You don't get it, do you? Everything is mine, so there are no public funds.

Geez, these minions nowadays are completely useless!

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Prophet
                Picture the scene...

Feli: Do your worst. I will never reveal the location of my secret shoe stash!
                Walks away
                Greytop: You win this round, Feli. But you can't keep wearing that same pair of Milano Blaniks for ever. And when you need to coordinate with a buisinesslike trouser suit, I'll be waiting!
                Only systemlords with the most gaudy of fashion senses will assume that Manolo Blahniks don't go with a business suit!

Comment

Originally posted by Madeleine_W

Because on Tuesdays magnetic flying monkeys are always directed towards the North Pole. Duh!

Comment

Originally posted by Feli
                    No, no, no! You don't get it, do you? Everything is mine, so there are no public funds.

Geez, these minions nowadays are completely useless!
                    That's because we've been beaten into submission once too many times of late...
                    It's that hammer happy hand...
                    sigpic
                    "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

Comment

Hey! I like that hammer happy hand.
                      Last edited by Klorel; 01 March 2005, 02:00 PM.
                      The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return.

Live life for what you have and those you love.

Comment

I'm a systemlord and everything you see is mine!

Does this answer your question?
                        *frantically tries to push shoes back in closet to hide them from Feli*

Comment

*only spares a tired smile for such weak attempts at being funny*

I will not be goaded into revealing the location of my secret shoe stash!
                          WHAT...there is a SECRET shoe stash

Well now I won't have to tell everyone what I did this summer
                          *packs flashlight, pick and shovel* Hi Ho it off to find shoes I go *whistles*
                          Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Says who?
                            Says ME
                            Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by Ancient 1
                              Says TAME!!!

*loyal advisor scampers off*
                              Gotta love those Loyal Advisors.....even when they do something as silly has *rile* a Feli

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Prophet
                                Hi. I'm Mr Prophet; I'll be your theoretical torturer.
                                ROFLMAO!!!! ....Don't you just love the Lurve that flows around here

*Sits back to watch Mr P work*

Comment

Working...
                                X