This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is that my third Zat blast...?
    When you give me a negative reputation posting, usually because you disagree with my OPINION, sign your work!

Comment

What happens at 0 rep points???

I thought the 3 zat thing would be a funny way of putting account termination.
      When you give me a negative reputation posting, usually because you disagree with my OPINION, sign your work!

Comment

The little green box beneath 'Richmond Va' turns red.

Madeleine

Comment

finally, i got dinged on the shipper thread for being a shipper! i thought it would never happen. i'm so proud! i got dinged twice!

the message said 'knowbuddy loves ship'. i felt like saying 'why yes, i do know a buddy that loves ship' until i realised i should listen to the words, not just read them.

i can wear my shipper credentials with pride now, and look at my red points, knowing that i worked to earn them, expressing shipper opinions on a ship thread (i also expressed my opinions about pete...that may have had something to do with it)
          Michelle's Fanfic Here My Original Fic

Comment

just to let you all know....i did finally get dinged on the shipper list. Twice! we're thinking of making t shirts to celebrate

Comment

Congratulations!!

Hey, what am I saying? I'm doing my best to stamp on this 'dinger' and you're *glad* to be dinged?

:: Tears hair out ::

Madeleine

Comment

sorry, madeleine. i appreciate your hard work to stop the finging ducker. it's just...whenever people try to annoy me in very childish and silly ways, i end up in fits of giggles. it's just all so funny! and his/her/its purpose is obviously to try and upset us, and he's failing so miserably cos we're all laughing at him. but you're so sweet and nice to try and stop him. (her. it. thing)

Comment

I have to say... trying to zap every shipper on this forum has to be one of THE most moronic, childish things I've ever heard of in all of Stargate fandom. Maybe even beyond. Good luck in the hunt.

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
                    I have to say... trying to zap every shipper on this forum has to be one of THE most moronic, childish things I've ever heard of in all of Stargate fandom. Maybe even beyond. Good luck in the hunt.
                    Oh, but we got such a lovely new badge of honor out of it! Come on! "I took one for the Shipper Family", complete with a huge red point!

Speaking of, he/she/it failed to ding me. I gotta post more shippy stuff. Want my badge of honor. *whines*

In a world that seems to be increasing in conformity
                    it's harder and harder to be who you wanna be
                    It takes a lot of courage to stand up and get what you need
                    And lots of us are happy in a different kind of family

Comment

Originally posted by CoffeeGirl
                      Oh, but we got such a lovely new badge of honor out of it! Come on! "I took one for the Shipper Family", complete with a huge red point!

Speaking of, he/she/it failed to ding me. I gotta post more shippy stuff. Want my badge of honor. *whines*
                      yeah, i definitely want the t-shirt for that. hey, at least he/she/it is keeping us amused in the hiatus. if it wasn't for the ducking finger, (swap the inital letters....) we'd be going crazy over the total lack of spoilers.

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
                        Then again, it might be a way to pass time... A lot of time...
                        Twitter / YouTube / Twitch

Comment

Originally posted by Ugly Pig
                          Then again, it might be a way to pass time... A lot of time...

should take him from now until january...

Comment

Originally posted by Ugly Pig
                            Right... Three. That's what I meant. *cough* And thanks for your contribution. (Thank you Michelleb as well!)
                            More than three (Tame,Shad,UP). I saw at least two other double-greens when I was wandering thru the threads last night.

Congrats to all the double-greens. Do you get any super-powers with that??
                            Life is hard...and it's harder if you're stupid

Comment

Originally posted by Kes
                              More than three (Tame,Shad,UP). I saw at least two other double-greens when I was wandering thru the threads last night.

Congrats to all the double-greens. Do you get any super-powers with that??

when they ding you, it hurts. you get scars and pain and everything

Comment

Originally posted by michelleb
                                when they ding you, it hurts. you get scars and pain and everything
                                Not to mention you must get at least 10 negative rep points they ding you. I hope the double-greens use their powers wisely. *cough*
                                Life is hard...and it's harder if you're stupid

Comment

Working...
                                X