This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DJFavorite
    Definately. I'll have to start looking for a good one. Which reminds me, I have to get a hold of Tame. I'm going to Phoenix on the 15th- 17th. Quick trip, but I want to have a bit of a chance to see her.
    DEFINITELY need to get together..... I think we are off work on the 17th as well LOVE paid holidays

I will holler and we shall figure something out... and we can STILL avoid Starbucks
    Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
      DEFINITELY need to get together..... I think we are off work on the 17th as well LOVE paid holidays

I will holler and we shall figure something out... and we can STILL avoid Starbucks
      "Holler?" lol. Why not use smoke signals?

Comment

Originally posted by greytop
        It looks like the red dinger struck again.

Again? Something needs to be done.
        __

__

Comment

Did the red dinger santa strike anyone else? It occured to me that it might be a displaced response to a pro-Pete opinion I expressed around the same time.

Later,
          Graculus

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Prophet
            Dude! Kull rocks!

Or not.
            Well, I'm only 3 pages behind, but Iwanted to add my 2 cents to this Kull subject and that is:

Did you know that Kull is the son of Conan the barbarian? I have more than 30 of the novels that date back to Howard, the orignal writer and all the ones who've carried on the legacy like De Camp & Jordan.

"We'll keep the light on for you."

Comment

Could someone tell me how to get to the profile or another way to find the last post of someone who is not online? I want to re-gift for some green, but I don't think I've seen any posts from the person who left it. I tried using Search for the screen name, but it didn't work.

Later,
              Graculus

Comment

Originally posted by graculus
                Could someone tell me how to get to the profile or another way to find the last post of someone who is not online? I want to re-gift for some green, but I don't think I've seen any posts from the person who left it. I tried using Search for the screen name, but it didn't work.

Later,
                Graculus
                look at "view forum leaders" on the main forum page.
                No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

Did the red dinger santa strike anyone else? It occured to me that it might be a displaced response to a pro-Pete opinion I expressed around the same time.

I haven't had the red dinger come this way yet, though something needs to be done if it's happening again.
                  __

__

Comment

Just popped in to say 'hey' before I take off to the grocery store. Fun, fun. I really don't mind making out the menu, making the list and the shopping, it's the taking it out of the car and putting it all that gets to me. And after all of that shopping, the last thing I feel like doing is cooking, so I'll probably bring home a pizza....

Ah well, I'll just sooth my nerves with an Irish cocoa when I get home...
                    "You cannot reason with your own heart;
                    it has it's own laws and beats about things
                    which the intellect scorns."
                    - Mark Twain -

Comment

Originally posted by Anubis
                      I haven't had the red dinger come this way yet, though something needs to be done if it's happening again.
                      That is why this thread exists
                      "Maybe one day you will learn that your way is not the only way!"

Visit Dr. Radek Zelenka's Complete Translations and thunk thread

All translations will be found in the first post of this thread, though i recommend to read the whole discussion ;]

Comment

Originally posted by veneticuss
                        That is why this thread exists
                        This is a great thread - I always enjoy coming here. There's biscuits, bacon and spiked cocoa late night. It feels like a clubhouse....or a bar in Bosten where everybody knows your name. Have a greenie for starting it!
                        - Mark Twain -

Comment

Thanks for the tip about Forum Leaders, but this person wasn't listed there. :-(

Later,
                          Graculus

Comment

Sela, you are bringing enough irish cocoa for everyone, aren't you? With that little something special?

Later,
                            Graculus

Comment

Sela, you are bringing enough irish cocoa for everyone, aren't you? With that little something special?

Later,
                              Graculus
                              That's one reason why I'm going to the store - so I'll have enough for everybody!
                              - Mark Twain -

Comment

Originally posted by Sela
                                That's one reason why I'm going to the store - so I'll have enough for everybody!

Awww .. refreshments for the system *lords*!
                                __

__

Comment

Working...
                                X