Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've got rid of some, and another mod has too.

And then I'll track down the bloke wot dun it and stick posters advertising random stuff all over his house and see how he likes it. J/K, but it's a fun thought

Madeleine

Comment

Thank you MW I knew there was good reason why I liked you.
      "Love is not for life, it's for one week only" Wass

“You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is.” Ellen DeGeners

“You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.” Homer Simpson

“It took me fifteen years to discover I had no talent for writing, but I couldn't give it up, because by that time I was too famous.” Robert Benchley

“What is it with McDonald's staff who pretend they don't understand you unless you insert the 'Mc' before the item you're ordering? It has to be a McChicken burger...a chicken burger gets blank looks. Well, I'll have a McStraw and jam it into your McEyes, you f**cking Mc******!” Billy Connolly

“Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? ...He's a mile away and you've got his shoes.” Billy Connolly

Comment

Here is another link and the name of the person is
        Mcity1
        Name and shame them.
        Sci-fi Fantasy folder: http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=6068

Ok got to go back in few hours bye for now.

“You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is.” Ellen DeGeners

“You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.” Homer Simpson

“It took me fifteen years to discover I had no talent for writing, but I couldn't give it up, because by that time I was too famous.” Robert Benchley

“What is it with McDonald's staff who pretend they don't understand you unless you insert the 'Mc' before the item you're ordering? It has to be a McChicken burger...a chicken burger gets blank looks. Well, I'll have a McStraw and jam it into your McEyes, you f**cking Mc******!” Billy Connolly

“Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? ...He's a mile away and you've got his shoes.” Billy Connolly

Comment

Originally posted by Madeleine_W
          And then I'll track down the bloke wot dun it and stick posters advertising random stuff all over his house and see how he likes it. J/K, but it's a fun thought
          How about Chinese’s torture

Comment

Thanks to the mods who are getting rid of the spam!

Comment

Hey everyone! I finally got a haircut, after 4 months!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by aschen
                Hey everyone! I finally got a haircut, after 4 months!!!!
                4 months is nothing I haven't had a hair cut for 10 months it's slowly growing along nicely.

Comment

I had A LOT of hair.

Comment

Dude it's not growing as long as I want they are just short of shoulder length.

Comment

Ohhh. I have a real job, so I can't wear my hair htat long.

Comment

I’ve just bored so I said what hell let it grow.

Comment

Ohhh. I have a real job, so I can't wear my hair htat long.
                          What kind of job do you have?
                          Signed,

Gregorius
                          Gateworld Forum Troublemaker Extraordinaire.

sigpic

Support the (r)Evolution: Gregorius for Moderator.
                          Gregorius, because clowning about is his raison d'être.

Comment

Ohhh. I have a real job, (
                            What's that suppose to mean.

Comment

Originally posted by Gregorius
                              What kind of job do you have?
                              A real one, apparently.
                              Behold the majesty that is...GERALD!
                              - Read The Prophet's fan fiction at The Lost Vegas Public Library.

Comment

I think we all have fake jobs then. LOL

Comment

Working...
                                X