• Time
  • Show
Clear All

And thanks to everyone who helped me get to my 3rd radioactive block

I give green for signatures with ancient in them

Comment

Originally posted by Replicarter
      And thanks to everyone who helped me get to my 3rd radioactive block
      See, you must have not been too far behind me.
      No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

RC and DJF just got their 3 block (congrats on that) and I'm still working on my second!

Comment

Well done Tame for your new level.

Something I don't understand is your post rank says First Prime, yet your reputation says you rule as a Gou'ald System Lord.
          __

__

Comment

Originally posted by greytop
            RC and DJF just got their 3 block (congrats on that) and I'm still working on my second!
            You're farther then me.
            I'm nine points away from my first radioactive block.
            sigpic

SGU Continued....

Comment

Originally posted by Janus
              You're farther then me.
              I'm nine points away from my first radioactive block.

Seems like you've reached the target.
              __

__

Comment

Originally posted by Anubis
                Seems like you've reached the target.
                Thank you, thank you, thank you.

*Hugs Anubis.*
                sigpic

SGU Continued....

Comment

Originally posted by Janus
                  Thank you, thank you, thank you.

*Hugs Anubis.*

You're more than welcome Janus.
                  __

__

Comment

Hey what about me don’t I get anything.

*Go’s into corner and cries*
                    "Love is not for life, it's for one week only" Wass

“You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is.” Ellen DeGeners

“You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.” Homer Simpson

“It took me fifteen years to discover I had no talent for writing, but I couldn't give it up, because by that time I was too famous.” Robert Benchley

“What is it with McDonald's staff who pretend they don't understand you unless you insert the 'Mc' before the item you're ordering? It has to be a McChicken burger...a chicken burger gets blank looks. Well, I'll have a McStraw and jam it into your McEyes, you f**cking Mc******!” Billy Connolly

“Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? ...He's a mile away and you've got his shoes.” Billy Connolly

Comment

Originally posted by Wass
                      Hey what about me don’t I get anything.

*Go’s into corner and cries*

Awwwww .. it must be so difficult!
                      __

__

Comment

It is what can say life is hard.

“You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is.” Ellen DeGeners

“You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.” Homer Simpson

“It took me fifteen years to discover I had no talent for writing, but I couldn't give it up, because by that time I was too famous.” Robert Benchley

“What is it with McDonald's staff who pretend they don't understand you unless you insert the 'Mc' before the item you're ordering? It has to be a McChicken burger...a chicken burger gets blank looks. Well, I'll have a McStraw and jam it into your McEyes, you f**cking Mc******!” Billy Connolly

“Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? ...He's a mile away and you've got his shoes.” Billy Connolly

Comment

By the way I was more after ((hug)) then anything else I've had bad day.

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
                            Well now isn't that a new turn of events
                            No need to stand on ceremony; just bow low, as the cat says.

Huzzah! I am now Chair of Theoretical Torture to a System Lord. Watch as I hide in the shadows of the reflected glory and try to avoid getting noticed.
                            Behold the majesty that is...GERALD!
                            - Read The Prophet's fan fiction at The Lost Vegas Public Library.

Comment

Well, since I'm a guy, and I'm going to assume that you're a guy...

*pats on back*

Comment

Originally posted by Wass
                                By the way I was more after ((hug)) then anything else I've had bad day.
                                (((((((((WASS))))))))))
                                Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Working...
                                X