This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good luck with your plans, Nutty.

Look for the word "tag" and "edit" near the bottom of the thread page, above quick reply.
    Last edited by Hatusu; 20 May 2008, 10:46 AM.
    Hatshepsut, Queen Pharaoh

Comment

"Snarkfest Central" is back! I thought I removed that. Yes, Squee, I'm confused again.

Comment

OK. I removed it again. Go for it, Nutty.

Comment

Originally posted by gatehorse View Post
          Wow, it's been a long time. My last visit to GW was March 29, 2007.

*looks around*

I'm slightly confused. Friends? Social Groups? What's with this facebook-like wall in the profiles?

At least I recognize most people in this thread. And all seems normal. Squee's wreaking havoc, Callista's creating chaos and death...the usual goings-on.
          Hey there. We are all confused. This just happened.

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
            What are you confused about Squee? They have therapy sessions for that I think.
            Originally posted by SqueeG-1 View Post
            Yes, but the electroshock kept wreaking havoc with my computer.

Love you, Squee

Adrianne
            If I never reply to something you said to me, it doesn't mean I'm ignoring you, it means I'm lazy and the thread moves too fast.
            It's all explained here. Well, one part anyhow

My LibraryThing.

Comment

Originally posted by alaskannut View Post
              EDIT: gatehorse! Long time no see!
              *waves* School keeps me ridiculously busy. And I've kind of lost interest in Stargate. You know, I think being around horses again has made some other temporary obsessions unecessary. But I always found the off-topic section of this forum fun.

I was scanning the thread and saw that you graduated-congratulations! Good luck finding a graduate program.
              gatehorse

lj here if you're interested.

Comment

Wow, it's been a long time. My last visit to GW was March 29, 2007.

*looks around*

I'm slightly confused. Friends? Social Groups? What's with this facebook-like wall in the profiles?

At least I recognize most people in this thread. And all seems normal. Squee's wreaking havoc, Callista's creating chaos and death...the usual goings-on.
                Just to clarify: I was just looking for the chaos and death which had been (falsely) advertised. My attorney would like me to aver that I in no way created any chaos or death. I don't think I had ever posted in this thread before and I think it would be rude to create chaos and death before even getting to know people...whereas Squee, as a regular poster here, is completely conforming to proper etiquette by wreaking havoc. And a lovely havoc wreaker she is, too!
                Last edited by Callista; 20 May 2008, 10:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Callista View Post
                  Just to clarify: I was just looking for the chaos and death which had been (falsely) advertised. My attorney would like me to aver that I in no way created any chaos or death. I don't think I had ever posted in this thread before and I think it would be rude to create chaos and death before even getting to know people...whereas Squee, as a regular poster here, is completely conforming to proper etiquette by wreaking havoc. And a lovely havoc wreaker she is, too!
                  I see. (there's no skeptical smiley, is there? )

After reviewing the last page again, it seems that gatelover was creating the chaos and death. I apologize.

But I'm keeping my eye on you.

gatehorse

lj here if you're interested.

Comment

Originally posted by Callista View Post
                    I see. (there's no skeptical smiley, is there? )

After reviewing the last page again, it seems that gatelover was creating the chaos and death. I apologize.

But I'm keeping my eye on you.

Good idea. She does, after all, have that drawer I wouldn't trust her too much!

Adrianne
                    If I never reply to something you said to me, it doesn't mean I'm ignoring you, it means I'm lazy and the thread moves too fast.
                    It's all explained here. Well, one part anyhow

My LibraryThing.

Comment

So, now I'm supposed to repent, because the end is near. That makes me want to do something real fast that is repent worthy.

So, how should I sin? Let me count the ways.

Comment

meimei knows lots of ways to sin. I'll bet she could steer you towards some humdingers.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
                          meimei knows lots of ways to sin. I'll bet she could steer you towards some humdingers.
                          She must be on deadline or I'm sure she would have presented me with a list already.

Comment

PG Forum. My list would be against the rules. *cackle*

Comment

I'M BACK!!!! Did you miss me?
                              The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return.

Live life for what you have and those you love.

Comment

Originally posted by Klorel View Post
                                I'M BACK!!!! Did you miss me?
                                Who are you?
                                sigpic
                                Eagles may soar free and proud, but weasels never get sucked into jet engines.
                                "We're not going to Guam are we?"

Comment

Working...
                                X