X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sela View Post
    So what am I...chopped liver?

Not feeling the love here....
    Hey, join the ranks of the many, the honored, the on toast...

Originally posted by Gregorius View Post
    Does that mean that in a few year there'll be a giant version of Shadow? *grins at the thought of so much destruction and mayhem*
    the only *giant* version you're gonna get of her is the shadow she CASTS - particularly when the sun is low on the horizon
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by alaskannut View Post
      Who'd you say you were again?
      How soon they forget....

...don't make me remind you. It won't be pretty.
      "You cannot reason with your own heart;
      it has it's own laws and beats about things
      which the intellect scorns."
      - Mark Twain -

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
        So pleased to be included in the ranks of sardines, cheese whiz and tuna.

*sheese
        "You cannot reason with your own heart;
        it has it's own laws and beats about things
        which the intellect scorns."
        - Mark Twain -

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Prophet View Post
          I'm fine with that. I'm a teacher; I get plenty hugs at work.

Which, now that I think of it, is another great thing about being a teacher. Sure, it's not all roses, but it is one of only a handful of professions in which unquestioning affection is one of the perks.
          Mr P... I would give you a GIGANTIC hug on a whim.. if I wasn't just a teeny bit afraid of you You are my Theoretical Torturer and all and sometimes.. that worries me.... seeing as how you do all of that in your head

Now if you LIKE GIGANTIC hugs... I will be happy to oblige you because I also think you are a witty and wonderful person as well...
          Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

*laughs*

Tame forgot to hug Nutty and me, she's learning

*grins as he walks away*
            I did not forget ...... I just decided NOT to hug you and Nutty because..... well to be quite honest I hug you all the time and you scoff at my hugs

you douse these fine people with all sorts of icky substances and then you beat each other with fish parts.

Its not about *learning anything*...it was about NOT being appreciated ....so there
            Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by Sela View Post
              So what am I...chopped liver?

Not feeling the love here....
              Sela...you are the Goose in my pate

((((((((((Sela))))))))))))

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post

the only *giant* version you're gonna get of her is the shadow she CASTS - particularly when the sun is low on the horizon
                NMOM is my Favorite Member at the moment So...she can do no wrong right now

and I have seen the shadow.....of Shadow.. that just sounds ominous.... and it is big

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar View Post
                  NMOM is my Favorite Member at the moment So...she can do no wrong right now
                  Yeah, like *that's* gonna last...as soon as I run out of cartoons and posters, I'm history! However, since I have some temporary power, such as it is...
                  sigpic

Comment

LOL...you know me so well

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar View Post
                      I did not forget ...... I just decided NOT to hug you and Nutty because..... well to be quite honest I hug you all the time and you scoff at my hugs

you douse these fine people with all sorts of icky substances and then you beat each other with fish parts.

Its not about *learning anything*...it was about NOT being appreciated ....so there
                      *tosses a bucket of hagfish at Greg*

Ahhh...the textbook definition of getting slimed
                      sigpic
                      Eagles may soar free and proud, but weasels never get sucked into jet engines.
                      "We're not going to Guam are we?"

Comment

*runs in*

(((((TAME)))))

*runs out*

Comment

Well, on the plus side, I swam roughly a mile in the pool tonight give or take a few meters

On the down side, my right arm is *hurting* from the shoulder to the wrist
                          sigpic
                          Eagles may soar free and proud, but weasels never get sucked into jet engines.
                          "We're not going to Guam are we?"

Comment

Originally posted by alaskannut View Post
                            Well, on the plus side, I swam roughly a mile in the pool tonight give or take a few meters

On the down side, my right arm is *hurting* from the shoulder to the wrist
                            Why? Did you only use side stroke?

A random question to all the wise ones here:

If one snores when one is asleep, why doesn't one snore if one is unconscious (like in a coma) or does one?

Is it something to do with brainwaves?

(Forgive me, for I am just an ill-informed lemming.)
                            Last edited by Ronnikins; 19 January 2007, 02:02 AM.

Sig made by Dana and RealmofX

Comment

She won't be seeing it for a while; I added laxatives to the mods's coffee supply.

Also, I'm prepared for the hugs... *holds up a pair of designer shoes* That should distract her long enough for me to get away
                              heeeeeyyyy! What about the rest of us drinking the coffee?!?! *sniffle*

Comment

Originally posted by kiwigater View Post
                                heeeeeyyyy! What about the rest of us drinking the coffee?!?! *sniffle*
                                Don't worry! I hate coffee, haven't drunk any from the mod room and can go after Greg now...

Comment

Working...
                                X