Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

personally I think you ALL have way to many violent tendencies...but *sigh* we let you all live and deal with your weirdness

You should all just be thankful that GL is so resiliant. If he expired then who and what would you have to torment.

((((((((((((((((((GL))))))))))))))) GL wins the *Bounce-Back* award in my book
    Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar View Post
      You should all just be thankful that GL is so resiliant. If he expired then who and what would you have to torment.
      You.

"You cannot reason with your own heart;
      it has it's own laws and beats about things
      which the intellect scorns."
      - Mark Twain -

Comment

Originally posted by Sela View Post
        You.

*grabs a bucket of popcorn and a beer*
        sigpic
        Eagles may soar free and proud, but weasels never get sucked into jet engines.
        "We're not going to Guam are we?"

Comment

Originally posted by Sela View Post
          You.

AAAHHHH Old woman ....I am in a rare snarky mood due to arguements with my internet provider....you sure you want to take me on today?

-_^.... it may not be pretty
          Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

AAAHHHH Old woman ....I am in a rare snarky mood due to arguements with my internet provider....you sure you want to take me on today?

*Grabs a seat next to Nutty*
            sigpic
            Don't try to pull any crap on Magnus... if you know what's good for you.

Comment

*...oh, she did not just call me an old woman...

With you studying your own face in the mirror ever morning for the ten second before it cracks, (your face and the mirror) you should know 'not pretty'.
              "You cannot reason with your own heart;
              it has it's own laws and beats about things
              which the intellect scorns."
              - Mark Twain -

Comment

Originally posted by Hatusu View Post
                Here you go.
                Thanks Hats! Is this the button I push to inject GL with caffeine?

*grabs seat next to Squee*
                Say No To Kirking: Join STAKS

Comment

((((((((((((((((((GL))))))))))))))) GL wins the *Bounce-Back* award in my book
                  That hug looks kinda lop-sided, have you been drinking?

Comment

Originally posted by gatelover12 View Post
                    That hug looks kinda lop-sided, have you been drinking?
                    I don't know about her...but I have! Hornsby hard cider anyone? Margarita?
                    Last edited by alaskannut; 13 October 2006, 11:36 PM.
                    sigpic
                    Eagles may soar free and proud, but weasels never get sucked into jet engines.
                    "We're not going to Guam are we?"

Comment

Originally posted by alaskannut View Post
                      I don't know about her...but I have!;p Hornsby hard cider anyone? Margarita?
                      Ooh! Nutty's been drinking. Someone bring me the gasoline and matches. I want to test some theories on spontaneous combustion. Afterward, we'll split all of Nutty's belongings.
                      Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Originally posted by alaskannut View Post
                        I don't know about her...but I have!;p Hornsby hard cider anyone? Margarita?
                        No thank you. On a side note, it's REALLY hard to read untranslated manga if you don't speak Japanese.

Comment

Originally posted by uknesvuinng View Post
                          Ooh! Nutty's been drinking. Someone bring me the gasoline and matches. I want to test some theories on spontaneous combustion. Afterward, we'll split all of Nutty's belongings.
                          *hands Ukky napalm and swedish firesteel* Good enough?

Comment

Originally posted by gatelover12 View Post
                            *hands Ukky napalm and swedish firesteel* Good enough?
                            Close enough.

*pours napalm on Nutty and ignites him from a safe distance with a lit stick*
                            Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Canadian soldiers VS ten foot high marajuana plants.

Comment

Originally posted by Sela
                                *...oh, she did not just call me an old woman...
                                if I don't no one will.... they are scared of you
                                Originally posted by Sela
                                With you studying your own face in the mirror ever morning for the ten second before it cracks, (your face and the mirror) you should know 'not pretty'.
                                Gads you are so RIGHT ... I have that picture of you hanging right across from my mirror...NOW I know what keeps causing all that breakage.
                                Thanks for clearing that up, now I know what to put in my garden to scare off all the small children and animals... YOU...hee hee

Comment

Working...
                                X