X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fixed. Use it wisely, sir.
    Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Originally posted by uknesvuinng View Post
      Fixed. Use it wisely, sir.
      Nothing went boom when I hit it..

Spoiler:
      and thankyou BTW
      sigpic
      Eagles may soar free and proud, but weasels never get sucked into jet engines.
      "We're not going to Guam are we?"

Comment

Originally posted by alaskannut View Post
        Nothing went boom when I hit it..

Spoiler:
        and thankyou BTW
        Sorry, like the other new features on the forum, it doesn't actually work.
        Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Has anyone finished whipping Greg?

While I am COMPLETELY APALLED at what Greg did to Hats and threatened to do to my shoe warehouse......I do have to give him a GREAT BIG HUG for making me laugh so hard....good job Greggy

((((((((((((((((((GREG)))))))))))))
          Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Well dammit, I still don't have a big red button in my control panel...

I WANT MY BUTTON!!
            BIG RED BUTTON? WHERE? I must have one!
            Say No To Kirking: Join STAKS

Comment

Originally posted by atlantisrocks View Post
              BIG RED BUTTON? WHERE? I must have one!
              Here you go.
              Hatshepsut, Queen Pharaoh

Comment

Well dammit, I still don't have a big red button in my control panel...

I WANT MY BUTTON!!
                I didn't forget you.
                Hatshepsut, Queen Pharaoh

Comment

Huh, I've been wonering why we didn't have a multiquote button ever since I saw one on Jolt.co.uk, now we do! YAY! If only it woked... *sigh* *Note, that site has no profanity filter, I was including it for informational purposes only*

Comment

Originally posted by gatelover12 View Post
                    Huh, I've been wonering why we didn't have a multiquote button ever since I saw one on Jolt.co.uk, now we do! YAY! If only it woked... *sigh* *Note, that site has no profanity filter, I was including it for informational purposes only*
                    DOOM! DESPAIR!!
                    sigpic

Comment

DOOM! DESPAIR!!
                      Oh shut it, I fell asleep in geometry today, and I'm nodding off as I type this. I believe that's a valid excuse.

Comment

Oh shut it, I fell asleep in geometry today, and I'm nodding off as I type this. I believe that's a valid excuse.
                        It is a valid excuse.... A valid excuse to MOCK YOU! HAHAHAHA!!!

Seriously, get some sleep, dude.
                        Cogito ergo dubito.

Comment

It is a valid excuse.... A valid excuse to MOCK YOU! HAHAHAHA!!!

Seriously, get some sleep, dude.
                          After homework.

Comment

After homework.
                            Injects GL with 100% caffeine*

Many many hours after homework
                            sigpic

Comment

Injects GL with 100% caffeine*

Many many hours after homework
                              At least a few minutes until his heart explodes.
                              Cogito ergo dubito.

Comment

At least a few minutes until his heart explodes.
                                You and heart explosions

seriously uk...you gotta lighten up a bit there...Just think of how hilarious he's going to look bouncing off the ceiling of the thread for the next six hours
                                Last edited by alaskannut; 13 October 2006, 07:33 AM.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X