This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Queen Eleta
    Yes, and yes. I got a phone call from a friend asking if she had missed something somewhere, and this was foreshadowed.

Ha! I did talk about it without using spoiler tags. I wondered if I would be able to. You get what I mean though, right?
    Oh by the way I had a Dish Network rep call me practicing his english. I said that I would try the system but when I checked all the shows for my son would have gone missing. I canceled the service before the appointment and he called again to practice his english. The next time he calls I'll bill him. So tonight I was trying to watch SG1/A and it was...so I... what was that. IS there a satalite aligning or just the weather. I need my sci fi.
    Signature to remain private from online usage at this "time"

Comment

Yes, and yes. I got a phone call from a friend asking if she had missed something somewhere, and this was foreshadowed.

Ha! I did talk about it without using spoiler tags. I wondered if I would be able to. You get what I mean though, right?
      It took me a couple times to read it to understand, but I get it. Good job not having to use spoilers!
      Say No To Kirking: Join STAKS

Comment

Originally posted by Hatusu
        Is no one talking to me tonight?
        Nope
        sigpic

Comment

Hiya! I was lurking around a bit. All this talk of mistresses, pain, and torture was very interesting.

Hi MeiMei!!
          Well, that was certainly a polite way of putting it.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by meimei
            Sticks and stones may break my bones but whips and chains excite me...
            Is there anybody that doesn't know that by now?
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by uknesvuinng
              Technically, it's "mistress", as she's a female and that's the feminine form of that noun.
              It's not "master" nor "mistress"......it's "Dominatrix". (goes with the outfit and tools of trade)

Sig made by Dana and RealmofX

Comment

No, dominatrii are hired my dear Ronni.

Comment

Originally posted by meimei
                  Sticks and stones may break my bones but whips and chains excite me...
                  *mutters something that this line goes for a lot of members of Gateworld*
                  Signed,

Gregorius
                  Gateworld Forum Troublemaker Extraordinaire.

sigpic

Support the (r)Evolution: Gregorius for Moderator.
                  Gregorius, because clowning about is his raison d'être.

Comment

Well I have read through what has gone in my absence....Dinner was excellent btw

I have to say..... I am still a bit let down...BUT Adrianna had a bit to drink so.....*shrug*

BUT I was looking forward to more of a *snarky type* thing I guess... Heck we get whips, chains, torture, and all that over on the Sulky Thread daily...so that really isn't new

But Ronnikin came back with a pretty good little diatribe there...and well I guess I just got ready for a good banter moment....

BUT NO .... the *Katzen WHAT* kids just revert to beating *yawn*

so all I can do at this small attempt...is..
                    Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

That's all you ever do, forget bias, how about incompitance? (was that good? to much?)

Comment

Originally posted by gatelover12
                        That's all you ever do, forget bias, how about incompitance? (was that good? to much?)
                        Did you just call me ....incompetent *boggles*
                        Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
                          Well I have read through what has gone in my absence....Dinner was excellent btw

I have to say..... I am still a bit let down...BUT Adrianna had a bit to drink so.....*shrug*

BUT I was looking forward to more of a *snarky type* thing I guess... Heck we get whips, chains, torture, and all that over on the Sulky Thread daily...so that really isn't new

But Ronnikin came back with a pretty good little diatribe there...and well I guess I just got ready for a good banter moment....

BUT NO .... the *Katzen WHAT* kids just revert to beating *yawn*

so all I can do at this small attempt...is..
                          ((Tame))

better?

*wonders off to spray down with Hug Eliminator*
                          sigpic
                          Eagles may soar free and proud, but weasels never get sucked into jet engines.
                          "We're not going to Guam are we?"

Comment

Smite him

Don't worry about the mess...I'll clean it up...or my dog will...one or the other
                            sigpic
                            Eagles may soar free and proud, but weasels never get sucked into jet engines.
                            "We're not going to Guam are we?"

Comment

Come on! I have time for a 15 (er 13) minute snarkfest before bed. Show me what ya got.

Comment

Originally posted by gatelover12
                                No, dominatrii are hired my dear Ronni.
                                Hmmm, how would you know that young GL? Hanging round this thread too long?

Why would you guys want a snarkfest? Isn't this thread a lovefest, albeit, an oddly exotic one?

Sig made by Dana and RealmofX

Comment

Working...
                                X