X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*thinks about sending clown/MJ images to AdrianneP*
    Signed,

Gregorius
    Gateworld Forum Troublemaker Extraordinaire.

sigpic

Support the (r)Evolution: Gregorius for Moderator.
    Gregorius, because clowning about is his raison d'être.

Comment

Originally posted by Gregorius
      *thinks about sending clown/MJ images to AdrianneP*
      I thought that would happen ... I'll just ask that that image be removed. Loved the Mods.

I SO DO NOT want to work today REALLY REALLY REALLY don't want to work today Unfortunately, :;Sigh::, I think I'm going to have to. I have emails to reply to and a paper to work on and :;Double Sigh:: Really don't want to work today

Adrianne
      If I never reply to something you said to me, it doesn't mean I'm ignoring you, it means I'm lazy and the thread moves too fast.
      It's all explained here. Well, one part anyhow

My LibraryThing.

Comment

I'm not working today... Pffffttt...

I'm off today and tomorrow... Though I need to get moving. I have a lot to do before I head up to Elle's house this evening. We're leaving for the Dallas conference early in the morning. Can't wait!

Just have to finish cleaning the house (Momma will be checking on the critters), get my hair cut, pack my bags, hmmmm... find suitcase first...

Okay, I really should get moving!!

Comment

Originally posted by meimei
          I'm not working today... Pffffttt...

I'm off today and tomorrow... Though I need to get moving. I have a lot to do before I head up to Elle's house this evening. We're leaving for the Dallas conference early in the morning. Can't wait!

Just have to finish cleaning the house (Momma will be checking on the critters), get my hair cut, pack my bags, hmmmm... find suitcase first...

Okay, I really should get moving!!
          I bet the weather is nice where you are too, huh?
          It's going to get up to 65 today. And I'm stuck in doors Tomorrow's suppose to be 'hot', around 72 or so ... Spring is comin'!

Of course the weekend is suppose to be cloudy and storms ...

Adrianne
          If I never reply to something you said to me, it doesn't mean I'm ignoring you, it means I'm lazy and the thread moves too fast.

My LibraryThing.

Comment

I've changed my sig What do you think of it?
            Signed,

Gregorius

sigpic

Comment

I've changed my sig What do you think of it?
              A face only a mother could love!

))))))))))))))GREG(((((((((((((((

Cause I felt like it...

Comment

Originally posted by AdrianneP
                I bet the weather is nice where you are too, huh?
                It's going to get up to 65 today. And I'm stuck in doors Tomorrow's suppose to be 'hot', around 72 or so ... Spring is comin'!

Of course the weekend is suppose to be cloudy and storms ...

Adrianne
                It's supposed to be in the 70's with possibility of rain late today. But it won't dampen my mood...

Of course, if the frakking office would quit calling, I might actually get some stuff done around here.

Comment

Originally posted by meimei
                  A face only a mother could love!

))))))))))))))GREG(((((((((((((((

Cause I felt like it...
                  Yeah yeah, same to you.
                  Signed,

Gregorius

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by alaskannut
                    well hey! Someone actually clicked on it? Heck with the taser, I'll buy you an Alaskan Amber for that..poison free...honest
                    Sweet!

*Takes antidote just in case.
                    sigpic
                    Don't try to pull any crap on Magnus... if you know what's good for you.

Comment

I am so bored. So so bored. Tired and bored. And tired because I'm bored. And I'm working too. Honestly. Being very productive in my complete boredom.

Let me tell you how my morning went ... It's funny in my boredom. Okay, it's not so much funny but it kind of is. Kind of. In the slightest possible way.

My mom looked at me and she goes, "You look really nice today. You look nice and thin. Your shirt matches your sneakers. You look very nice, casual dressy."

The fact that my shirt does match my sneakers causes me to giggle. I purposely bought these sneakers because the color matched my 'comfortable' clothes and I purposely bought this shirt because it matched my sneakers. Ahhh ... I'm bored

Okay. I'm going to go read the Rep thread now ... Page 149 is where I am.

Adrianne

My LibraryThing.

Comment

What is it with women and shoes?! *Shakes head*
                        Signed,

Gregorius

sigpic

Comment

What is it with women and shoes?! *Shakes head*
                          Although I do like that she based her wardrobe around sneakers. My friend always drags me to Nine West! Urgh. To amuse myself I try to decide which shoe on each shelf is the tackiest.

As for me - Doc Martens. I don't care if they look tacky with my work clothes, they're comfy.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SqueeG-1
                            Although I do like that she based her wardrobe around sneakers. My friend always drags me to Nine West! Urgh. To amuse myself I try to decide which shoe on each shelf is the tackiest.
                            I do the same thing
                            Especially since each pair looks unnatural for a foot to be fit into.

As for me - Doc Martens. I don't care if they look tacky with my work clothes, they're comfy.
                            Aren't they mad expensive? I don't own a pair ... I had a friend who got a pair shipped to her from England.

I have bad feet ... in that they're flat and but my arches don't except that so without a strong high arch in my shoe my arch collapses and cracks and ... it's just very painful. So it's hard for me, okay it's near IMPOSSIBLE for me to find good work shoes. I have Navy regulation women's dress flats/shoes. Best pair of dress shoes I've ever worn ...

Adrianne

My LibraryThing.

Comment

Originally posted by AdrianneP
                              I do the same thing
                              Aren't they mad expensive? I don't own a pair ... I had a friend who got a pair shipped to her from England.
                              Not compared to the shoes in Nine West!
                              sigpic

Comment

Nooooooooooooo! What have I done?! By asking a simple question I unleashed the shoes discussion once one more...and soon she'll arrive...Tame, the selfdeclared Queen of Shoes.
                                Last edited by Gregorius; 30 March 2006, 07:04 AM.
                                Signed,

Gregorius

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X