• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AdrianneP
    What was the next question?
    I mean, how do you follow that up?

Adrianne
    His question was:

"What's your favorite Atlantis episode?" which pales in comparison to his above answer. I think everyone in the thread has been frozen thinking, "WTF?"
    "You cannot reason with your own heart;
    it has it's own laws and beats about things
    which the intellect scorns."
    - Mark Twain -

Comment

**Shakes head** I don't even want to know.... that is just.....sits in shock with Sela
      Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

At the risk of stating the obvious, it sounds like his life has been.. uhh... "interesting" lately...
        Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Originally posted by uknesvuinng
          At the risk of stating the obvious, it sounds like his life has been.. uhh... "interesting" lately...
          Yep and I think I'm waaaay too old for that type of interesting...
          - Mark Twain -

Comment

Nutty, i'm sorry you had to hear about it like that. You'll get over him, plenty of other fish in the sea.

Comment

Originally posted by Sela
              His question was:

"What's your favorite Atlantis episode?" which pales in comparison to his above answer. I think everyone in the thread has been frozen thinking, "WTF?"
              I would think, like, "How do you like your bacon?" would be a better next question ... What a let down.

Adrianne
              If I never reply to something you said to me, it doesn't mean I'm ignoring you, it means I'm lazy and the thread moves too fast.
              It's all explained here. Well, one part anyhow

My LibraryThing.

Comment

well I am the downer on this I 'spect... I have absolutely no respect for anyone who knowingly messes around with someone when they have or the other person has a committed partner.... To do something that intentionally is just plain disgusting in my book *blech*
                Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

I would think, like, "How do you like your bacon?" would be a better next question ... What a let down.

Adrianne
                  That question would probably send Pig into shock! LOL!
                  - Mark Twain -

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
                    well I am the downer on this I 'spect... I have absolutely no respect for anyone who knowingly messes around with someone when they have or the other person has a committed partner.... To do something that intentionally is just plain disgusting in my book *blech*
                    I completely and wholeheartedly agree. Having been the committed partner in one of those situations, I can tell you for a fact, it isn't any fun at all.
                    - Mark Twain -

Comment

I agree but I'm choosing not to take what he said seriously ... More fun that way

Adrianne
                      If I never reply to something you said to me, it doesn't mean I'm ignoring you, it means I'm lazy and the thread moves too fast.
                      It's all explained here. Well, one part anyhow

My LibraryThing.

Comment

I agree but I'm choosing not to take what he said seriously ... More fun that way

Adrianne
                        I agree. Let's hope he was only jerking an old lady's chain.
                        - Mark Twain -

Comment

When I come out of shock, I'll think about it.
                          Don't think too hard. All kidding aside, that answer had the marks of someone who had their brain chemistry altered.

Comment

I completely and wholeheartedly agree. Having been the committed partner in one of those situations, I can tell you for a fact, it isn't any fun at all.

Adrianne
                            Sela I hear ya ...been there done that have the T-Shirt and Own the movie rights

I think that is the one thing I don't joke to much about ... so when I hear some of the things said today I get a bit annoyed over that one.... I can make a joke out of pretty much anything else and I have no problem letting another person make jokes about it ....However, it don't mean I have to laugh or have any respect for the person.....

gads I HOPE no one asks for the Bacon...Piggy just came back.... we start talking about him as a main course and he'll be all weirded out like UK

Comment

So there's no chance for us? Darn, another good fantasy shattered.

Comment

Originally posted by gatelover12
                                Nutty, i'm sorry you had to hear about it like that. You'll get over him, plenty of other fish in the sea.
                                My side hurts from laughing. Harsh, but funny. I'll miss you when Nutty turns you into dust.

As far as his answer goes, you only answer like that if: A. You really want to shock people and you have that sort of twisted sense of humor, or B. The situation just occurred, and you happen to be a little too open about your personal life. Either way, it's definitely a "What The Duck?" moment.
                                Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Working...
                                X