This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gatelover12
    Are you referring to me? Any way if you were to barbecue your minnow it'd slip through the grate.
    Yes you...I don't want your grandma coming after me with a shotgun for corrupting your young innocent mind (Yeah right)

Oh, and I do believe that you're confusing your condition with mine
    sigpic
    Eagles may soar free and proud, but weasels never get sucked into jet engines.
    "We're not going to Guam are we?"

Comment

Young and innocent is an oxymoron. I'm not even going to dignify your pitiful attempt at a snark with a comment.

Comment

I have basic cable and internet AND I go to high school. I know about things you can't even comprehend.
        I have 10 megabyte/second LAN and no parents/teachers looking over my shoulder . And no filtering software. And I live right between two dorm buildings full of freshmen.....those of us who live in the non-freshman dorm in the middle call the dorm on the right Sodom, and the dorm on the left Gomorrah. Believe me, I've seen it all.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by alaskannut
          I have 10 megabyte/second LAN and no parents/teachers looking over my shoulder . And no filtering software. And I live right between two dorm buildings full of freshman.....those of us who live in the non-freshman dorm in the middle call the dorm on the right Sodom, and the dorm on the left Gomorrah. Believe me, I've seen it all.
          I wasn't talking to you. I was talking to the more, chronologicaly advanced among us.

Comment

I have basic cable and internet AND I go to high school. I know about things you can't even comprehend.
            Originally posted by Nutty
            I have 10 megabyte/second LAN and no parents/teachers looking over my shoulder . And no filtering software. And I live right between two dorm buildings full of freshmen.....those of us who live in the non-freshman dorm in the middle call the dorm on the right Sodom, and the dorm on the left Gomorrah. Believe me, I've seen it all.

**YELLS*** Everyone...come on...its a GEEK-OFF.....
            Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
              Frakkin' A it is!

My computer will kick his computer's processor any day!
              Last edited by alaskannut; 08 March 2006, 02:13 PM.
              sigpic

Comment

Isn't geek-off that stuff that cheerleaders use to keep people like that from drooling at/on them?
                Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Nutty's right. I'm stuck with an AMD sempron *tear*

Comment

Originally posted by uknesvuinng
                    Isn't geek-off that stuff that cheerleaders use to keep people like that from drooling at/on them?
                    No...that was....Uknesvuinng-off ....and she said you could stand next to her if you would just STOP drooling on her...
                    Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Nutty's right. I'm stuck with an AMD sempron *tear*
                      Well sheesh....at least Sela and I give it run for the money in the Snark -offs.... you could've lied GL.

Comment

He has an advantage, all his equipment is provided by the uni. *Thinks* would my Level 7 thief and/or level 45 mage requalify me for the geek-off. (computer RPGs not D&D, dice are for losers.)

Comment

Originally posted by meimei
                          It's one of the voices? Or does he not hear them too?
                          No Meimei, he is too young to hear the voices.
                          sigpic

Comment

He has an advantage, all his equipment is provided by the uni. *Thinks* would my Level 7 thief and/or level 45 mage requalify me for the geek-off. (computer RPGs not D&D, dice are for losers.)
                            I paid ~$600 for my system

2.8 GHz Intel Celeron D processor with a 256K L2 cache (kinda crappy)
                            80 GB HD with a 120 GB external HD
                            760MB system RAM
                            DVD ROM drive
                            TV card
                            nVidia FX-5200 PCI video card overclocked to 333MHz with 256 MB RAM...I have yet to meet a game that I can't play on it...though I might when Act of War: Manhattan Treason is released later this month...so I may have to upgrade to a system with PCI Express slots...happily my next paycheck from my student job should be worth ~$600 so no problem if I do things right
                            sigpic

Comment

No...that was....Uknesvuinng-off ....and she said you could stand next to her if you would just STOP drooling on her...
                              Uknesvuinng-off also goes by the name of pretensiousness(sp?) and bimbo-ness. I can't stand most cheerleaders. That amount of happiness and excitement is just unnatural.
                              Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Originally posted by uknesvuinng
                                Uknesvuinng-off also goes by the name of pretensiousness(sp?) and bimbo-ness. I can't stand most cheerleaders. That amount of happiness and excitement is just unnatural.
                                That's one way to put it. The others are fake, drug induced, and single brain cell-induced...but enough about my cheerleader issues
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X