This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by uknesvuinng
    My name is quite english (though not british). I was hoping you'd notice my location... I changed it just for this occasion.
    LOL@uknesvuinng

Comment

My name is quite english (though not british). I was hoping you'd notice my location... I changed it just for this occasion.
      How nice.

Since you're in Belarus, maybe you can help Sela and Sha're with their secret mission in Minsk. You wouldn't give them away would you?....would you?

Is your name Welsh?
      Hatshepsut, Queen Pharaoh

Comment

No, I correct that, Welsh is British, but not English. Mythogical character?

Must go back to work. Must go back to work. Must go back to work....He, He......
        Last edited by Hatusu; 22 January 2006, 11:34 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Hatusu
          Mixture of two words.

And I'll have to check with my superiors if we're allowing this mission...
          Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

LOL@Hats.

Google is your friend, Hats.

Comment

Originally posted by Seshat
              LOL@Hats.

Google is your friend, Hats.
              Yes, I did google. Now I know what Uky looks like! Must go back to work...

Comment

Yes, I did google. Now I know what Uky looks like! Must go back to work...
                Hmm. My Xanga?
                Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Yup.

A helicopter has been circling my neighborhood for the last hour.....I think they're closing in on my location.

Ooh, police just went by. I must turn on the news.
                  Last edited by Hatusu; 22 January 2006, 12:13 PM.

Comment

So, in light of your googling, I had the urge to google myself. And look, I'm semi-famous!

Originally posted by http://claudiablacknews.com/claudia/oldnews_may-nov05.htm
                    Q. by 'uknesvuinng': "What story-based factors contributed to the decision of bringing Vala on as a full-timer as opposed to recurring character?"
                    JM: "She was introduced as a guest character on Prometheus
                    Unbound and the Claudia did such a great job with the role,
                    and the chemistry between her and Daniel was so good, that
                    we decided to bring her back for a six episode arc in season
                    9. When she came back, Claudia continued to impress in her
                    performance and the character of Vala continued to play very
                    well off not only Daniel but the other team members as well.
                    In fact, I'd say the Vala character surpassed our
                    expectations. We loved her. The network loved her. And many
                    of the fans loved her. And since Rob came up with a terrific
                    way to tie her in to the burgeoning Ori story arc of season
                    10, we decided to bring her back as a series regular."
                    I should charge royalties...
                    Cogito ergo dubito.

Comment

Congratulations!

Tell me when you figure out how to do that on the internet.

Comment

I'm ready.
                        My champion!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by captainpash
                          Probably done before but it really bothers me that I don't get post count for this stuff. It puts me behind on getting a personal avatar.
                          Lets not go there.
                          sigpic

Comment

So, that's where all the cold weather went! I was worried. In Chicago, we had a very cold November and December, then a January with 30 to 50 degrees. We're still in a drought. It has hardly snowed all winter. I thought Global Warming had come for sure.

How is that volcano doing?
                            Well, by all means feel free to take some of it back...please

Anyhoo...Augustine has apparently pretty much died down....or at least it hasn't been making the news up here that I'm aware of...and as I had expected we never did get any ash here
                            sigpic
                            Eagles may soar free and proud, but weasels never get sucked into jet engines.
                            "We're not going to Guam are we?"

Comment

Originally posted by alaskannut
                              Well, by all means feel free to take some of it back...please

Anyhoo...Augustine has apparently pretty much died down....or at least it hasn't been making the news up here that I'm aware of...and as I had expected we never did get any ash here
                              well of course not....it all FROZE....*sheesh*...... poor Nutty he forgets its damn near hell froze over where he lives *sigh*
                              Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

So, in light of your googling, I had the urge to google myself. And look, I'm semi-famous!
                                Semi-famous is SO much better than infamous. I applaud you!

Comment

Working...
                                X