This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gregorius
    I like the fire ^^ Plus it's more fun this way, seeing your faces filled with horror due to this act of mine
    After the horror wears off, the anger replaces it and then the retailatory hugging begins. It's not a pretty sight and there are tears.
    "You cannot reason with your own heart;
    it has it's own laws and beats about things
    which the intellect scorns."
    - Mark Twain -

Comment

Christmas Week Bump
      Lights snurched from Mala
      Last edited by Sela; 27 December 2005, 06:12 PM.
      "You cannot reason with your own heart;
      it has it's own laws and beats about things
      which the intellect scorns."
      - Mark Twain -

Comment

Originally posted by Gregorius
        I like the fire ^^ Plus it's more fun this way, seeing your faces filled with horror due to this act of mine
        Oh, just stab me in the heart why don't you? Just for that you deserve this

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((Greg))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
        sigpic

Comment

*surfaces briefly*

Hello!
          Is it 2006 yet?

Comment

Originally posted by Droops
            So, did everyone survive Christmas? Hope that your stockings were full of fun stuff.

I bet if there were stuffed dolls of various Stargate characters, many would find their way into the stockings of many here.
            hehehe. As well as other places. *thinks up many new "distractions"*
            sig by PM

Comment

Originally posted by Seshat
              *surfaces briefly*

Hello!
              Is it 2006 yet?
              Nope. Your avatar is funny and should make us jealous for Florida, but it just makes me cold and I want to tickle your feet (in an evil sisterly way, of course).

I'm very competitive with Sela.
              Hatshepsut, Queen Pharaoh

Comment

Originally posted by Queen Eleta
                hehehe. As well as other places. *thinks up many new "distractions"*
                Not going there with my mind.

Comment

So, did everyone survive Christmas? Hope that your stockings were full of fun stuff.

I bet if there were stuffed dolls of various Stargate characters, many would find their way into the stockings of many here.
                  You can take this sooo many ways (as some of you did ) but I'll take you seriously, Droops.....

No. I'm sorry. snort. I can't do it. snicker.

Ahem! Droops,what kind of fun stuff .....? He He....

Comment

Season's Greetings to all...
                    Sorry it has taken so long... but I came down with a cold on Christmas Day so I've been horizontal the last couple of days...

Best wishes to you and yours...
                    sigpic
                    "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

Comment

Originally posted by Seshat
                      *surfaces briefly*

Hello!
                      Is it 2006 yet
                      Hey! I remember you.

Originally posted by Easter Lily
                      Sorry it has taken so long... but I came down with a cold on Christmas Day so I've been horizontal the last couple of days...

Sorry to hear you are not well EL. Feel better soon!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Easter Lily

*refrains from making Droops-esque comment about horizontality*

Jus' kiddin' EL. Hope you're feeling better

Comment

Originally posted by mazzmatazz
                          *refrains from making Droops-esque comment about horizontality*

Jus' kiddin' EL. Hope you're feeling better
                          Thank you...
                          I should probably know better than to make a statement like this on this thread...
                          Sitting duck... or is it sitting chicken...
                          sigpic
                          "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

Comment

I live in Florida. We don't wear stockings.

Comment

*sigh*...ya know reading this thread is sortof like therapy .... no matter what after the first few posts (especially if it is Kiwi explaining this thread ) you just sit here reading and laughing and grinning like an idiot ( careful...)

I hope everyone had a fabulous *Holiday of your Choice* or Christmas in my case and that New Years is a fun time for all....

and remember:
                              Friends don't let Friends Drink and Post
                              or at least not until they are really funny and will be embarassed by all the comments we make

and SESHAT!! I see you must have moved up the yearly bath... GREAT picture..I KNEW all of that icky, black, undescribable stuff would come off your feet if you just tried
                              Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Hey guys hope everyone has had good Christmas and are looking forward to the new year.
                                "Love is not for life, it's for one week only" Wass

“You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is.” Ellen DeGeners

“You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.” Homer Simpson

“It took me fifteen years to discover I had no talent for writing, but I couldn't give it up, because by that time I was too famous.” Robert Benchley

“What is it with McDonald's staff who pretend they don't understand you unless you insert the 'Mc' before the item you're ordering? It has to be a McChicken burger...a chicken burger gets blank looks. Well, I'll have a McStraw and jam it into your McEyes, you f**cking Mc******!” Billy Connolly

“Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? ...He's a mile away and you've got his shoes.” Billy Connolly

Comment

Working...
                                X