Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I could use some of that stuff. Third day of Christmas vacation, 11 more to go.
    sig by PM

Comment

It's not so much my brain, but my muse. He's defiantely a night person. I was working on "Turning Point" and you know me. Once I start writing, it's hard to stop. I got to bed about two. Thank Goodness I don't have to work tomorrow.
      "You cannot reason with your own heart;
      it has it's own laws and beats about things
      which the intellect scorns."
      - Mark Twain -

Comment

Originally posted by Queen Eleta
        I could use some of that stuff. Third day of Christmas vacation, 11 more to go.
        Hmmm...then it's root beer for EVERYONE!~

Comment

*glances at root beer* Hmmm... *glances at pretty bottle of Grey Goose vodka received from the HR dept* I think I'll stick with mine....

Comment

Originally posted by meimei
            *glances at root beer* Hmmm... *glances at pretty bottle of Grey Goose vodka received from the HR dept* I think I'll stick with mine....
            As my root beer comes with a chaser of Gary Sinese you can KEEP your Grey Goose.

Comment

Originally posted by Seshat
              As my root beer comes with a chaser of Gary Sinese you can KEEP your Grey Goose.
              Now wait a minute!! You didn't specify that it came with accessories!!

Comment

Originally posted by meimei
                Now wait a minute!! You didn't specify that it came with accessories!!
                I'm kind of curious what I'll be dreaming about tonight, after all that pepperoni and mushroom pizza I had for dinner.

Comment

It looks like I have to take up my role as the "Official Thread Saver"
                  The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return.

Live life for what you have and those you love.

Comment

ohhhhh a good drink sounds good right now... i could use one
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
                      and I just love it !!! ((((((((((((GREG)))))))))
                      That's it, no more free designer shoes for you *Gets the old ones as well and burn them*
                      Signed,

Gregorius
                      Gateworld Forum Troublemaker Extraordinaire.

sigpic

Support the (r)Evolution: Gregorius for Moderator.
                      Gregorius, because clowning about is his raison d'être.

Comment

Hi folks, i've seen this thread has so many replies and I was just'ta thinkin'....What's it about? Really, I know the title says it, but what's the topics generally about, for now for example...?

Stargate Gateworld RPG. All are welcome!|Jim Andersons Bio.

Comment

erm, once upon a time it was about rep points, but then we moved to Off Topic and added the Universe and Everything into it as well

As of right now, we're mad at Lisa for stealing Toby off Seshat, but Gary Sinise is feeding us all root beers (altho some of us question why on earth we'd WANT a root beer ), so that makes it all OK...

Oh, and if you haven't already, best throw a nice pair of shoes in Tame's direction to distract her

*whispers* was that too mean, was I too silly with the poor new person?

*cough* anyway, we're all perfectly lovely, if mostly quite insane, and you are welcome to come visit and see if insanity is catching

Comment

Originally posted by kiwigater
                            Oh, and if you haven't already, best throw a nice pair of shoes in Tame's direction to distract her
                            Or to burn them.... To distract the other just throw chocolate at them or steal it from them

*cough* anyway, we're all perfectly lovely
                            Lovely?! *mutters something about evil huggers*
                            Signed,

Gregorius
                            Gateworld Forum Troublemaker Extraordinaire.

sigpic

Support the (r)Evolution: Gregorius for Moderator.
                            Gregorius, because clowning about is his raison d'être.

Comment

*cough* if you don't mind, i think this thread is a wee bit wacky for me at the moment, i'll call back in 200 more posts when my sanity has completely snapped *no offence ment by that*

Cya...wacky, wacky people

Stargate Gateworld RPG. All are welcome!|Jim Andersons Bio.

Comment

hey, Greggy, didya see, he thinks we're crazy! I can't imagine where anyone could any idea like that .....

OK, I'm sorry, I'll stop now - in my defence it's nearly 1am here, and I really ought to log off and get some sleep

Comment

Working...
                                X