Clear All

Originally posted by Davesg-43 View Post
    you stole this from red vs blue

well mine is
    1 get machine gun and plenty of ammo
    2 hed to camp penalton and barrow some hmmwv
    3 kill all the zombies
    Who stole what from what?

And if you kill all the zombies then there is no hope of keeping some to test stuff on and eventually gaining a cure for the zombie virus, thus preventing another outbreak

Comment

the guy who made this thread stole the idea from Red vs blue and i would keep 3 one to expirment on one to use for target practice, the last for a slave

Comment

the guy who made this thread stole the idea from Red vs blue and i would keep 3 one to expirment on one to use for target practice, the last for a slave
        Zombies do not have proper brains though, they get all mutated. A slave zombie would not work as all they think about is food. They don't feel pain so you would not be able to punish it into doing stuff for you and i doubt its brain would be able to figure out that if it did stuff for you, it would get food.
        Also you need way more than one zombie to be able to make a good vaccine.

Comment

fine ill use the other 2 and ill kill osama

Comment

fine ill use the other 2 and ill kill osama
            But then he will just turn into a big zombie

Comment

Originally posted by fugiman View Post
              Then what were you saying

But its very simple you need five things to survie a zombie attack

1. Guns and Ammo
              2. Food (canned is the best)
              3. Wood, Bricks, and Concrete
              4. Girls and I mean lots and lots of girls
              5. Condoms (for the above one)

Thats all you really need but you could also use a Katana I mean I'm getting one my upcoming birthday
              He got the wrong guy. Explosives aren't my thing. I'd rather a nice SA80 followed by a helicopter.

"Five Rounds Rapid"

sigpic

Comment

then ill kill osama the zombie too

Comment

Originally posted by Flying Officer Bennett View Post
                  He got the wrong guy. Explosives aren't my thing. I'd rather a nice SA80 followed by a helicopter.
                  SA80 its all about a FN SCAR

Comment

Dave, you never said what Red vs Blue was?

*is dumb and doesnt know*

Comment

well rvbis a machinima and it had a PSA ab out zombie plans

Comment

well rvbis a machinima and it had a PSA ab out zombie plans
                        Here's the location of the relevant video.
                        Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering-Yoda
                        The more bizzare a thing, the less mysterious it proves to be-Sherlock Holmes
                        I reject your reality and substitute my own-Adam Savage
                        A person is smart. People are stupid, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it-Agent Kay
                        That is the exploration that awaits you�not mapping stars and studying nebulae, but charting the unknown possibilities of existence-Q
                        Church: I learned a very valuable lesson in my travels, Tucker. No matter how bad things might seem...
                        Caboose: They could be worse?
                        Church: Nope, no matter how bad they seem, they can't be any better, and they can't be any worse, because that's the way things f***ing are, and you better get used to it Nancy. Quit-yer-b****ing.

If you smoke, you choke. If you choke, you're dead. 'Nuff said.

Comment

thank you

Comment

Originally posted by _WraithQueen_ View Post
                            True, but then Planetary_Alliance was saying how she wanted to surround her house with them, which won't make a very good diversion.

No I wasn't...
                            No, you werent.
                            Then what were you saying
                            V
                            Spoiler:
                            Ok, let's assume for a moment that I'm at university in Aberystwyth at the time of the outbreak.

Phase 1 - Clothing - Tough, bite resistent clothing is in order. My combat boots, plus a pair of jeans, and my old style bomber jacket will be ideal. On top of this, leather gloves are required.

Proceed from my university location to the sports cage and acquire a cricket bat. The ridged side will actually do a lot of damage to a zombie. As a blunt weapon, it's one of the best. From the sports cage I would make my way down into town itself. Picking up any survivors I can, we'd make our way down the back footpaths so as avoiding the main infected area (especially avoiding the hospital!). Upon arriving in town I'd make my way to the TA centre and unlock the gate using the code. Once inside I would stock up on ration packs, ammunition and equip myself with an SA80 with bayonet (it cuts through bone so should in theory be able to decapitate a zombie easily in an emergency). Here I and the survivors would wait out, setting up a gate guard with an LSW until more survivors, hopefully fellow military personnell arrive.

Once the squad is large enough and all personell (inc civilian) have been issued a rifle, and the civvys have been taught how to use them, we will proceed through the town's main streets in a double file formation taking out any zombies we require. We will make our way to the boating club where we will "comandere" several boats. The vast majority will set sail for Ireland. I and one other will sail along the Welsh coast until we reach my RAF base. From there, the two of us will take one of the aircraft I fly out of the hanger, load the weapons and rations into the back and I will take off.

Phase 2

Phase Two involves flying from my station to my home town of Colchester (assuming of course the infection is country wide). I will land the aircraft in a field close to my parent's home and then the two of us will make our way there. Upon rescuing parents, we shall load into the family car and make our way to Colchester's TA centre. On route, picking up as many survivors as we can. Once in the TA centre, we will commendere several large troop transport trucks, and once again pick up as many survivors as possible. We will then make our way to the nearest airfield that contains large transport aircraft. With any luck, I should be able to adapt my training to cover one of those, and take off (departures are easy, landings are the difficult ones). With say... a Hercules full of survivors, we will fly to Ireland, which again, should have escaped the outbreak.

Shortly after this, I expect the government will order tactical strikes on the infected areas.

But its very simple you need five things to survie a zombie attack

1. Guns and Ammo
                            2. Food (canned is the best)
                            3. Wood, Bricks, and Concrete
                            4. Girls and I mean lots and lots of girls
                            5. Condoms (for the above one)

Thats all you really need but you could also use a Katana I mean I'm getting one my upcoming birthday
                            Why condoms? I mean you'd need to rebuild the human race. Good luck.
                            Originally posted by jenks View Post
                            Guns are for amateurs.
                            ...Then what would you recommend against the zombie menace?
                            Gah, sorry, got the wrong person.

My brain isnt working properly today.

you stole this from red vs blue

well mine is
                            1 get machine gun and plenty of ammo
                            2 hed to camp penalton and barrow some hmmwv
                            3 kill all the zombies
                            Actually Red vs Blue revolves around some rather amusing spartans. This discussion is centred around zombies.
                            Who stole what from what?

And if you kill all the zombies then there is no hope of keeping some to test stuff on and eventually gaining a cure for the zombie virus, thus preventing another outbreak
                            You can't 'cure' zombies and suddenly make them human again. Zombies are dead people, who are for some unknown reason rising from the dead and eating people.
                            She got the wrong guy. Explosives aren't my thing. I'd rather a nice SA80 followed by a helicopter.

Dave, you never said what Red vs Blue was?

*is dumb and doesnt know*
                            It's basically a series of episodes made from the Halo game engine, where we watch a group of futuristic Spartans talk about life and problems, whilst of course trying to kill eachother.
                            I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
                            Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

Comment

Originally posted by mappalazarou View Post

...Then what would you recommend against the zombie menace?
                              A good old fashioned machette (sp?), they don't run out of ammo

Comment

Originally posted by jenks View Post
                                A good old fashioned machette (sp?), they don't run out of ammo
                                Machette? You have to get far too close to the zombie in question, and there's a much greater risk of blood splatter, which if it's a viral infection, is bad news. It's also no good if you don't have that much free movement. You need a good swing with a machette.

"Five Rounds Rapid"

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X