Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It wouldn't be that hard to use some feritilizer to make some explosives or to steal some.

GWRPG CHARACTERS

Comment

Explosives are a bad idea. They make lots of noise and will just attract other zombies to your house. Soon you will be over run by them and eaten. That is also why you dont use guns unless you are on the move of have a silencer.

Comment

Originally posted by _WraithQueen_ View Post
        Explosives are a bad idea. They make lots of noise and will just attract other zombies to your house. Soon you will be over run by them and eaten. That is also why you dont use guns unless you are on the move of have a silencer.
        Unless ofcourse the explosions create a diversion, you could blow up a shop or something so that when the zombies are looking at the blaze. You sneak behind them and escape.
        I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
        Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

Comment

That is also why you dont use guns unless you are on the move of have a silencer.
          Or unless you're damn good.

"Five Rounds Rapid"

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Flying Officer Bennett View Post
            Or unless you're damn good.
            Even then, the noise would attract the attention of the zombie horde.
            I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mappalazarou View Post
              Even then, the noise would attract the attention of the zombie horde.
              Of course it would. But if you're damn good, you can deal with them.

"Five Rounds Rapid"

sigpic

Comment

Of course it would. But if you're damn good, you can deal with them.
                But using that logic, if you're 'damn good', you can deal with anything.

sigpic

Comment

But using that logic, if you're 'damn good', you can deal with anything.
                  Damn good with a rifle. If you were SAS, you could handle say... 30 zombies in a team of four.

"Five Rounds Rapid"

sigpic

Comment

Damn good with a rifle. If you were SAS, you could handle say... 30 zombies in a team of four.
                    And what about a town full? That's about 1000 zombies and a few possible survivors.

sigpic

Comment

Unless ofcourse the explosions create a diversion, you could blow up a shop or something so that when the zombies are looking at the blaze. You sneak behind them and escape.
                      True, but then Bennett was saying how he wanted to surround his house with them, which won't make a very good diversion.
                      Also if you need to create a diversion to get away, this would mean that you were surrounded badly by zombies so to move at all to go lay down explosives would not be a good idea because they would eat you while you were doing that. Also if you had enough movement to go lay down explosives then you would be able to move around enough to sneak away.

Comment

True, but then Bennett was saying how he wanted to surround his house with them, which won't make a very good diversion.
                        Also if you need to create a diversion to get away, this would mean that you were surrounded badly by zombies so to move at all to go lay down explosives would not be a good idea because they would eat you while you were doing that. Also if you had enough movement to go lay down explosives then you would be able to move around enough to sneak away.
                        No I wasn't...

"Five Rounds Rapid"

sigpic

Comment

No I wasn't...
                          Then what were you saying

But its very simple you need five things to survie a zombie attack

1. Guns and Ammo
                          2. Food (canned is the best)
                          3. Wood, Bricks, and Concrete
                          4. Girls and I mean lots and lots of girls
                          5. Condoms (for the above one)

Thats all you really need but you could also use a Katana I mean I'm getting one my upcoming birthday
                          Vote Anubis for President in 2012
                          A Face you Can Trust
                          sigpic
                          So whats the worst that could happen?
                          Supporter of the "It's Asgard, NOT AsgUard !" campaign
                          It is better to debate a question without settling it than to settle a question without debating it.

Comment

Guns are for amateurs.

Comment

No I wasn't...
                              Gah, sorry, got the wrong person.

My brain isnt working properly today.

Comment

you stole this from red vs blue

well mine is
                                1 get machine gun and plenty of ammo
                                2 hed to camp penalton and barrow some hmmwv
                                3 kill all the zombies

Comment

Working...
                                X