X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mappalazarou View Post
    read my scriiiiipt I'm going bed soon
    I did!!! both parts... I rather liked them *gives mapp a big kiss* doooon't leave me....

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
      I have no clue

But earlier Foley had made a comment about you getting your inspiration from various Sci-fi outlets and I just wanted to be clear from the get-go that I did give a good golly gosh darn if you had...it was a damn good weave of story telling
      Oh, I love them too. I realy really like the stroy, I am just pointing out that he should learn to take what he gives out every now and then.

Originally posted by mappalazarou View Post
      Ohhh he meant because my baddies aren't original...apparently. Maybe not in appearence, sure...But show me a scary hooded thing, carrying a sword with claws made from pure iron through a solid wall and then call me unoriginal

Comment

Originally posted by Crazy Tom View Post
        Digfighting? Do we see those awesome multy missiles?
        There will not be any dog fighting until the last story, of the whole arc. As he might be revealed. But still. I think it is exciting, I also feel I make it quite obvious who he is, but not that obvious. I wanna see if you and Wolf can pick up on it.

Comment

Originally posted by Col.Foley View Post
          Oh, I love them too. I realy really like the stroy, I am just pointing out that he should learn to take what he gives out every now and then.

He is taking what he gives out. I don't see ringwraiths anywhere.

Comment

There will not be any dog fighting until the last story, of the whole arc. As he might be revealed. But still. I think it is exciting, I also feel I make it quite obvious who he is, but not that obvious. I wanna see if you and Wolf can pick up on it.
            Hey, i read to storyline a few moths back, about hte only htings i pay attention to are the superwepons and fighters.

Comment

*skips about the cantina* CJ HAS DOCTOR WHO!!! This recent development makes CJ quite happy...

Comment

Originally posted by cowpants View Post

He is taking what he gives out. I don't see ringwraiths anywhere.
                *Cow feels a tapping on his shoulder, he turns around* Excuse me.....*the shadowed hood says*

Hey, i read to storyline a few moths back, about hte only htings i pay attention to are the superwepons and fighters.
                yeah....do not worry, I do a pretty good job explaining things. I hope to make the Dog Fight pretty spectacular, but my job is to create a group of characters, and an actual story, for this group. I will have a lot of action in the group of Andromeda fics I am planning, a lot of action.

Comment

*sips whiskey while counting amunition*
                  *sigh*
                  six shots

Comment

CJ no longer has doctor who.. CJ's mum is kicking her off.. CJ feels like crawling to a dark corner.. and dying...

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
                      LOL...well I think you profusely it was well worth it for me at least

I thought they WERE the walls and formed out of the designs.... ..maybe I need to re-read that part...
                      They can't be every wall on every ship, but they used the walls to get around the space station. I will leave their wall design origin purely up to your speculation
                      I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
                      Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

Comment

*Cow feels a tapping on his shoulder, he turns around* Excuse me.....*the shadowed hood says*

yeah....do not worry, I do a pretty good job explaining things. I hope to make the Dog Fight pretty spectacular, but my job is to create a group of characters, and an actual story, for this group. I will have a lot of action in the group of Andromeda fics I am planning, a lot of action.
                        Weel.....mail it.

Originally posted by Gunslinger Azrael View Post
                        *sigh*
                        six shots
                        Not one for solid variable amunition?

Comment

it is not your time to die

Comment

Originally posted by Gunslinger Azrael View Post
                            *sigh*
                            six shots
                            4 what? or should i say for whom?

Comment

Originally posted by Commander Jumper View Post
                              CJ no longer has doctor who.. CJ's mum is kicking her off.. CJ feels like crawling to a dark corner.. and dying...
                              *injects endorphines and kicks her off*

Comment

Weel.....mail it.

Not one for solid variable amunition?
                                *shoots ct six times*
                                *counts amunition in revolver*
                                *sigh*
                                six shots

Comment

Working...
                                X