This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

.....I wasn't joking. *opens fridge to show lack of milk*
    I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
    Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

Comment

Mapp Stay away from me Im warning you.
      You can never really know some completely. That's why it's the most terrifying thing in the world, really - taking someone on faith, hoping they'll take you on faith too. It's such a precarious balance, it's a wonder we do it at all. And yet...
      -Libba Bray

Comment

goats milk thats what we need
        sigpic

Comment

goat? alright but just remember I wanted otherwise...
          I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic

Comment

*hides in corner*...
            You can never really know some completely. That's why it's the most terrifying thing in the world, really - taking someone on faith, hoping they'll take you on faith too. It's such a precarious balance, it's a wonder we do it at all. And yet...
            -Libba Bray

Comment

lol we're not after u anymore.....unless....ur a goat

sigpic

Comment

is she?
                sigpic

Comment

hold on *pets louis and feeds her carrot* she's showing a lot of signs here.

sigpic

Comment

*munches oncarrot*..
                    Nah I just havent eaten all day
                    I was hiding because you two disturb me
                    -Libba Bray

Comment

she's done a wee up the wall, definate goat behaviour. LOL those strippers are still dancing - yay!!!

sigpic

Comment

yay strippers
                        sigpic

Comment

Mapp!!..
                          *sighs* boys...
                          -Libba Bray

Comment

whos paying the strippers?
                            sigpic

Comment

They don't get paid, they dance and that's all they do. Hold on *gets out instruction book* it says here that the strippers just keep on dancing and perform certian 'duties' for the 'customers'...I wonder what that means?

sigpic

Comment

you mean like cleaning up???
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X