• Time
  • Show
Clear All

oh my head hurts
    sigpic

Comment

*sits up in the corner she was curled up in, holding her head*
      What the heck did we do last night?
      You can never really know some completely. That's why it's the most terrifying thing in the world, really - taking someone on faith, hoping they'll take you on faith too. It's such a precarious balance, it's a wonder we do it at all. And yet...
      -Libba Bray

Comment

beats me I remember saying something about the smurfs then I went blank
        sigpic

Comment

remember trying to beat you guys..
          You can never really know some completely. That's why it's the most terrifying thing in the world, really - taking someone on faith, hoping they'll take you on faith too. It's such a precarious balance, it's a wonder we do it at all. And yet...
          -Libba Bray

Comment

yeah how did that end up?
            sigpic

Comment

*looks at the marker on Ba'als face*
              Oh.. you know not to bad
              -Libba Bray

Comment

Oh crap permanent marker altough its seems I would look good with a moustache hmmm
                sigpic

Comment

Oh yeah it totally works for you.. the wardrobe.. not so much
                  -Libba Bray

Comment

oh got to give you that one you have some experience in that area lol
                    sigpic

Comment

Im telling you I thought that skirt would flatter you.. you just dont have the hips for it, sorry hun
                      -Libba Bray

Comment

*looks around for Envy*well....she's gone. WE ARE SO TOTALLY DOING THIS AGAIN TONIGHT. lol *runs shop for more alcohol for later*
                        I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
                        Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

Comment

Wow how did he manage running, sitting up Im finding painful..
                          *yells at Mapp*
                          Bring Coffee!!.. And Aspirin!!
                          -Libba Bray

Comment

um.....yeah we're all outta milk - but hey ur a girl so getting milk should be easy I imagine it's the same as milking a cow......now.....where's GLB? He'd know what to do......Ba'al how do you milk a cow!? *starts whining like a kid*

......stoopid milk......
                            I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
                            Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

Comment

*looks at Mapp*
                              You are so Not funny.
                              -Libba Bray

Comment

^^ Well it all begins when two nucleons fall in love thats all I got
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X