X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Muh_tuttles View Post
    You keep saying Wow at me

am I really that weird? You don't have to answer that if you don't want to.

Oooh! I found someone nearby whom I can borrow some stargate off! Yeehaa! I haven't seen them for ages and I can't wait to borrow them all and have marathons!
    wow...........................................................................
    And no. Why can't you get them for yourself? Or have parents get them maybe?

Comment

You keep saying Wow at me am I really that weird? You don't have to answer that if you don't want to.Oooh! I found someone nearby whom I can borrow some stargate off! Yeehaa! I haven't seen them for ages and I can't wait to borrow them all and have marathons!
      *looks at S1-10, Ark of Truth, and SGA S1-S3*
      Originally posted by aretood2
      Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
        OH yeah.... Thank Shan
        Jel step away from my cake

You actually talk to them

I am a firm believer in meeting the person you like, dating and getting to know them. Doing activities that allow you to talk to each other. After a fair amount of this time together. You will find out many things about each other IF you take your time as you both should since marriage is a HUGE priviledge and also a HUGE responsibility.

All of this junk about *road testing* each other is just that JUNK... its a way for people to move in and out of relationships and forget the true meaning of commitment. Couples who don't take the time to be friends and actually get to know one another will tell you..."We grew apart" "He/She wasn't what I thought" but yet they *road tested each other* for months, years.... whatever. So its about not fully realizing what a true commitment is

Anyone can look the word up in the dictionary...but it takes some true character and integrity to actually LIVE UP to the commitment you make

and THAT is why you spend time needed to actually KNOW the person before you get married. and if you are really smart you will wait to have sex and be a virgin...but I think that is asking more of our youth then most are willing to give. However, each time you have personal relations with a person NOT your spouse....you actually intrude on the intimacy that should one day be special to just you and your spouse.

and again anyone can look up intimacy.... but few can really understand what it really is and live it....

Thus ends Tame's rules of dating
        *Foley adds a new rule to the GW rules of conduct personal* Never, never read a wall of text after ten o'clock.

Comment

Originally posted by Col.Foley View Post
          wow...........................................................................
          And no. Why can't you get them for yourself? Or have parents get them maybe?
          argh, that same 'wow' again!!!!

Yeah, I can't be bothered to buy them all - they are rather expensive! And parents - mum doesn't love stargate that much and dad likes them but only wants to see them once and then never again. I can't stand that. So now I have found someone with them I will be watching them as much as possible!!!
          "Wøøf!"

Comment

The Firefly movie after the series was canceled
            ((((((((((((Tame)))))
            ((((((((((((Tame))))))
            (((((((((((Tame)))))))
            (((((((((((Tame)))))

Comment

OH yeah.... Thank ShanJel step away from my cake
              *mouth full*

What cake?
              Jelgate is right

Comment

argh, that same 'wow' again!!!!

Yeah, I can't be bothered to buy them all - they are rather expensive! And parents - mum doesn't love stargate that much and dad likes them but only wants to see them once and then never again. I can't stand that. So now I have found someone with them I will be watching them as much as possible!!!
                Well if you were living close to me I might be willing...although we had a rather bad experience when we let someone borrow them once.
                And only watch once?!
                Nuts.

Comment

OH yeah.... Thank Shan
                  Jel step away from my cake

You actually talk to them

I am a firm believer in meeting the person you like, dating and getting to know them. Doing activities that allow you to talk to each other. After a fair amount of this time together. You will find out many things about each other IF you take your time as you both should since marriage is a HUGE priviledge and also a HUGE responsibility.

All of this junk about *road testing* each other is just that JUNK... its a way for people to move in and out of relationships and forget the true meaning of commitment. Couples who don't take the time to be friends and actually get to know one another will tell you..."We grew apart" "He/She wasn't what I thought" but yet they *road tested each other* for months, years.... whatever. So its about not fully realizing what a true commitment is

Anyone can look the word up in the dictionary...but it takes some true character and integrity to actually LIVE UP to the commitment you make

and THAT is why you spend time needed to actually KNOW the person before you get married. and if you are really smart you will wait to have sex and be a virgin...but I think that is asking more of our youth then most are willing to give. However, each time you have personal relations with a person NOT your spouse....you actually intrude on the intimacy that should one day be special to just you and your spouse.

and again anyone can look up intimacy.... but few can really understand what it really is and live it....

Thus ends Tame's rules of dating

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . wow

funny thing is, i agree with all of it!

call me weird or crazy or spastic but I even want to save my kiss for my wedding day. The more I save, the more I have to give to the one I will spend the rest of my life with.
                  "Wøøf!"

Comment

argh, that same 'wow' again!!!! Yeah, I can't be bothered to buy them all - they are rather expensive! And parents - mum doesn't love stargate that much and dad likes them but only wants to see them once and then never again. I can't stand that. So now I have found someone with them I will be watching them as much as possible!!!
                    Their only about $30 for me. Also they are really really cheap at Sam's Club and luckly for me my cousin is a member.
                    Jelgate is right

Comment

ummmThanks

Uh-huh... I knew it
                      You are most welcome goddess.

Comment

Well if you were living close to me I might be willing...although we had a rather bad experience when we let someone borrow them once.
                        And only watch once?!
                        Nuts.
                        Exactly!

Don't worry. I am very cautious with DVD's. I am paranoid I'll ruin them so I am extra careful.
                        "Wøøf!"

Comment

Exactly!

Don't worry. I am very cautious with DVD's. I am paranoid I'll ruin them so I am extra careful.
                          I let my Seventh grade science teacher borrow them once graudually, he got to Seasons six and seven and did not get to return them for many months.

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                            Their only about $30 for me. Also they are really really cheap at Sam's Club and luckly for me my cousin is a member.
                            US$30? I am an Australian. I spose I could get my aunt (an American) to buy them for me and send them over, if they are that cheap.
                            "Wøøf!"

Comment

I let my Seventh grade science teacher borrow them once graudually, he got to Seasons six and seven and did not get to return them for many months.
                              You loaned them to a teacher. I would never do that. I have loaned DVDs to my friends.
                              Jelgate is right

Comment

US$30? I am an Australian. I spose I could get my aunt (an American) to buy them for me and send them over, if they are that cheap.
                                Sorry, I didn't know you were in Australia. Thats about how much I pay for them at Best Buy.
                                Jelgate is right

Comment

Working...
                                X