Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

divorce is overrated. Most people just don't want to keep trying, they get bored and are like little children who drop a toy after a couple of days. That is not to say all divorces are like that. But many are.
    "Wøøf!"

Comment

Originally posted by Muh_tuttles View Post
      I always interpreted that as saying that anyone who marries the woman who wasn't divorced for unfaithfulness would be committing adultery.
      That is just....wow.

Originally posted by WingedPegasus View Post
      But the point is, you made the mistake.

Unfortunately, you can't back out of every mistake you make in life. Which is exactly why so much time and extensive thought should be given to decisions of such portent.
      I am not saying that you should not be very thoughtful, and very considerate, and go over all the bases before marriage, and before you get married. Nor will I ever say that. You should be.
      Let me ask you though, in your realigious beliefs and interpratations would it be alright for a man and a woman to live together before getting married?

Comment

I thought it was divorce for any reason . . .
        well, i hope and pray never to divorce so hopefully I will never have to think too much on it.
        "Wøøf!"

Comment

Originally posted by Col.Foley View Post
          That is just....wow.?* I am not saying that you should not be very thoughtful, and very considerate, and go over all the bases before marriage, and before you get married.?* Nor will I ever say that.?* You should be.?* Let me ask you though, in your realigious beliefs and interpratations would it be alright for a man and a woman to live together before getting married?
          No
          Originally posted by aretood2
          Jelgate is right

Comment

divorce is overrated. Most people just don't want to keep trying, they get bored and are like little children who drop a toy after a couple of days. That is not to say all divorces are like that. But many are.
            Exactly right. Give the lady a cookie.

I am not saying that you should not be very thoughtful, and very considerate, and go over all the bases before marriage, and before you get married. Nor will I ever say that. You should be.
            Let me ask you though, in your realigious beliefs and interpratations would it be alright for a man and a woman to live together before getting married?
            No. That is highly immoral.
            || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

That is just....wow.

I don't think it's right. Personal belief though. Nothing I would force on anyone else or judge anyone else for.
              "Wøøf!"

Comment

well, i hope and pray never to divorce so hopefully I will never have to think too much on it.
                Just make sure it's a really nice, genuinely Christian guy you marry, and you won't have to worry about it.
                || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                  No
                  wow, i didn't realise that so many people agreed with my beliefs! Especially not on this forum.
                  "Wøøf!"

Comment

I don't think it's right. Personal belief though. Nothing I would force on anyone else or judge anyone else for.
                    Right, of course. He was just asking according to our beliefs.
                    || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

wow, i didn't realise that so many people agreed with my beliefs! Especially not on this forum.
                      LOL! There are a few Christians here. Myn's another, but she's not here right now, unfortunately.

Oh, and her brother, too. But he's on less.
                      || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

Just make sure it's a really nice, genuinely Christian guy you marry, and you won't have to worry about it.
                        yes. The main thing I want in a guy is someone who is willing to change. I am willing to change but it takes two to tango.
                        "Wøøf!"

Comment

Why?
                          That is one great way for one person to see if they are compatible, for lack of a better word, for marriage, a Civil Union to spend the rest of your life with each other. With such an important descision like this you need to consider all alternatives and information. And you would deny someone the greatest means of gathering that intelligence. Because the only way that you can really really know someone is by living with them. By seeing their daily habits. What they do, for you cannot hide in your own house. But you can hide things on a date, or even if that date does come over now and then. You might be a slob, but clean up for that one day.

Comment

That conept is something I'm a little on the fence about the Bible says.
                            Jelgate is right

Comment

That conept is something I'm a little on the fence about the Bible says no.
                              Jelgate is right

Comment

LOL! There are a few Christians here. Myn's another, but she's not here right now, unfortunately.

Oh, and her brother, too. But he's on less.
                                Cool! You know, its funny, but this is the last place i would expect to meet lots of Christians. Preconceptions are silly things . . . .
                                "Wøøf!"

Comment

Working...
                                X