No announcement yet.

Sam and Jack Shipper Lounge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is this the place for OT chat? Because I just got my secret santa gift from another board... I got syphilis! And a LED binary watch. I'm in Geek heaven (excuse the hair, it's straightened now!)

Merry Christmas everyone!
    Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

lol yep this is the OT chat and it's fun in here our little thread is now already 2 days old

And lol on the gift
      sigpic

Comment

Why do you curly hair people must straighten your hair? Why? My hair is as straight as can be and I want to have curly hair. But you know what they say: the grass is always greener on the other side.

Comment

uhu i have curly hair to, but i can sometimes straighten it(atm it's curly) be glad with it...you can do whatever you want with that kind of hair atleast i can..lol
          long live technology couldn't live without it And i'm very serious about that
          sigpic

Comment

Oh, I can barely get my hair to do anything. I have to use about a gallon of hairspray just to keep it curly when I do curl it or it'll fall flat within hours. I have thin, limp hair. It's no fun.

Comment

Originally posted by Goddess View Post
              : point at thread: Look a lounge!! I hope you all realize how dangerous this is. Now we're really never gonna get anything accomplished in RL or at least I'm not.
              Like we ever accomplish anything in RL anyway! Just watching Stargate perhaps

Comment

Originally posted by RepliCartertje View Post
                I would do.... a sig!!!! you always do icons so now it is time for a real sig and shippy Christmassy one

thank you!!!! I don't like it that much though...I made it to fast and the transitions and clips don't go together with the lyrics...but it is ok I guess...

and nite nite

Ok little question for the people who have LJ...I want to start one myself but how oh how do you change the looks of it?!? Cause I want a nice one eh...anyone that can give me some advice and so on...please pm me or post it here...Help is appreciated
                Well, I think it was neat and the song cool
                Sig? Okay....

Originally posted by Sasusc View Post
                Hmm. Well, with the icons, you can get different couples/people and showcase all of your favorites. Now that I wrote this, you could somehow fit everyone into one sig.

I had to take down my Christmas sig because it was involation and all. Didn't think about it when I manip it. Oh well. I'll make a new one soon.
                Icons?? Sig?? *sigh* I'm never going to get there

In violation?!??? but I bet you'll do a new one, a better one ((Sam))

Comment

Originally posted by starlover1990 View Post
                  hey i see new people in here again YAY...the thread is going well...so no more worries Eve Sorry had to say it again
                  And Jenn more conversations with the same people...i had saturday night with the same people 4 different conversations....that's really nuts
                  No no no; you said you had fun, that you loved it. There's nothing nuts about that! *grins*
                  Why do you curly hair people must straighten your hair? Why? My hair is as straight as can be and I want to have curly hair. But you know what they say: the grass is always greener on the other side.
                  I don't flatten them if that makes you feel any better
                  Okay... once a month but... not everyone has to know that

And now... in the shower!

Comment

I have straight hair. Then I got a perm. Loved it for a few months, then wanted it straight again. Now, it's back to normal, but I still like to straighten it so it can be dead straight.

Although, sometimes I flip it up, which is always fun.
                    my lovely avatar is courtesy of Lies, SamJackShipLover

Comment

Originally posted by Lizlove View Post
                      No no no; you said you had fun, that you loved it. There's nothing nuts about that! *grins*

I don't flatten them if that makes you feel any better
                      Okay... once a month but... not everyone has to know that

And now... in the shower!
                      I'm glad! A childhood friend of mine has very curly ringlets. It was so pretty. I saw her the first time in over five years and what did she do? Flatten it!

As for the sig, this was the warning sent to me:

It is against our rules on actor manips. We tend to be rather sensitive about manips with the actors, putting them into situations they've obviously never been in. The line between character and actor is so blurred when images are involved that we don't really care for photo manips like your sig. It can too easily be misconstrued into something more than the innocent picture it is.

I understand the reason, but I was so proud of that little manip. It was the first manip of it's kind I've made. Oh well. Just give me another excuse to make another one.

Comment

I'm glad! A childhood friend of mine has very curly ringlets. It was so pretty. I saw her the first time in over five years and what did she do? Flatten it!

As for the sig, this was the warning sent to me:

It is against our rules on actor manips. We tend to be rather sensitive about manips with the actors, putting them into situations they've obviously never been in. The line between character and actor is so blurred when images are involved that we don't really care for photo manips like your sig. It can too easily be misconstrued into something more than the innocent picture it is.

I understand the reason, but I was so proud of that little manip. It was the first manip of it's kind I've made. Oh well. Just give me another excuse to make another one.
                        Good!

Well at least you know you could do it! And we're proud you could.

And now... off to exam....

Comment

Originally posted by Lizlove View Post
                          Good!

Well at least you know you could do it! And we're proud you could.

And now... off to exam....
                          Good luck!

Comment

Good luck!
                            Thanks! But I know this one will suck.. yeah.. it will *sigh*

Have a cool shippy day!

Comment

Can't green you Lizlove, but good luck!
                              Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

**jumps with joy** I finally got the custom avatar to upload. See, I had to do some searching to find out that I couldn't upload from a website. Apparently, that's disable or something. And I couldn't figure out how to save the image to have the right file size without it being a .bmp image. I finally saved it as a .jif image. It works! I serious was going to have a Sam/Jack avatar, but I kept looking at my comp's wallpaper . . . It's my kitties. Jack is the orange one (and the baby) and Frankie's the grey one with stuby legs.

Comment

Working...
                                X