X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by starlover1990 View Post
    lol you do that...and now it works for 15 min already

and my pc is now 1 year old**celebrates party**
    but i love to re install it...it's a hobby...
    Yay!! *slaps some more*

It's a hobby?!? Gosh, you're weirder than I thought

*parties with you*

Comment

Originally posted by Lizlove View Post
      Yay!! *slaps some more*

It's a hobby?!? Gosh, you're weirder than I thought

*parties with you*
      i think i'm gonna do it again after i finish this little vid still little thing 2 min or so...but weird...that's what happens when you make it at 2 am in the morning

And we love to party don't we
      sigpic

Comment

i think i'm gonna do it again after i finish this little vid still little thing 2 min or so...but weird...that's what happens when you make it at 2 am in the morning

And we love to party don't we
        You do that while I'm going to sleep
        At 2 am? That's not that bad!

Parties? We love 'em!!! More than you know *grins*

Comment

You do that while I'm going to sleep
          At 2 am? That's not that bad!

Parties? We love 'em!!! More than you know *grins*
          huh??? sleeping now?!?!?!
          I know 2 am is not that bad...but then my brain doesn't function so well...just wait and when you see the result you will understand

YAY party and why more then i know...tell
          sigpic

Comment

huh??? sleeping now?!?!?!
            I know 2 am is not that bad...but then my brain doesn't function so well...just wait and when you see the result you will understand

YAY party and why more then i know...tell
            Yeah, well not actually sleep. just snuggle in my bed and watch TV
            Need to relax

When does your brain ever functions? I mean... you're Jann!

Well... let's just say we love to party here ^_^

Comment

Yeah, well not actually sleep. just snuggle in my bed and watch TV
              Need to relax

When does your brain ever functions? I mean... you're Jann!

Well... let's just say we love to party here ^_^
              Oh ok...i'm still on my chair...keeps my active..and i can turn rounds in it...
              Relax...this is relaxing

yeah...it's true...but sometimes it functions, i mean in .....uhm....uhm...you know...then....okay it never functions very well

Okay...then let's party and turn the music out loud
              sigpic

Comment

Oh ok...i'm still on my chair...keeps my active..and i can turn rounds in it...
                Relax...this is relaxing

yeah...it's true...but sometimes it functions, i mean in .....uhm....uhm...you know...then....okay it never functions very well

Okay...then let's party and turn the music out loud
                This is relaxing but my back and neck hurts a bit with all this sitting down and I can turn around too in my chair, cool option!

^_^ that's what I thought

*let's get LOUD!!*

Comment

This is relaxing but my back and neck hurts a bit with all this sitting down and I can turn around too in my chair, cool option!

^_^ that's what I thought

*let's get LOUD!!*
                  lol okay...but i can't lay on my bed...then i can't see my pc screen not good...i think...and....i have to keep busy...

yeah you did??

Oh yeah

And WMM crashed again Now it's gonna take hours before he load it again...'cause i'm also converting two dvd's at the same time and i can't stop that

Windows movie maker
                  sigpic

Comment

And not just yesterday let me tell you!

Anyway, I have great news!!

I got my results back and.... I PASSED for German!!!! Oh My God Weeeeeeeeeeeee!!!
                    I'm sooooooo happy like you couldn't believe. My other results are good too, I just failed for Law but the teacher said I had to work a little bit harder.

I'm quite happy with the results (as are my parents) but they do think I could do better. And I know that but I'm just lazy and don't want to work ^_^

So, another 6 months and then bye bye *waves* High School and welcome life!!

*happy dances all over the place*
                    Congrats!

but i am that sweet...why don't ya believe that....everybody who knows me(ahum) thinks that
                    And teachers are just soo easy to manipulate...hmm...and when you have a good reputation there, you can do whatever you want in the class
                    Hehehe! One of my teachers (had him for two years for history) let me read my books during class. Hey, I could still read and answer questions about the material we were studying. I did know my limit, but one time someone said something and he just said: "She can read because she still understands what's going on." It does help to have an A in the class, and love history.

Comment

Ok I have no time to catch up on this lounge...for the matter I also don't have time to catch up on shipper thread...will have to do that tomorrow cause I have a day of then...Boy I miss you guys ((((shipper family)))))
                      Ok just a little thing I also posted on at.com about work and life lol:

Originally posted by Replicartertje on at.com
                      Yesterday my first day of work...and I had a lot of fun...but I am EXHAUSTED...really 10 hours of nightshift is way to much...it must be criminal... and it is not like I can sit for a minute or so...I really am busy all the time...
                      I start at 10 pm...most people are already in bed but some aren't so I have to help them go to bed and make sure they sleep...After that I need to check on everyone what takes me about 20 minutes if everything is allright...when someone is sick or not sleeping or something like it I need to help them first and then it takes longer...
                      I need to check on everyone every hour so...you can see I am really running around eh...
                      In the time I have between that I need to put the medications in their boxes...what is really a work you can't fall asleep with...You have to be very carefull cause every medication has to be in the right box and so on...cause if you don't do that...it can have conseciences that can end up bad...
                      after the medication I also need to do some laundry...and let me tell you for 70 people laundry...that is a lot...way to much actually...and I never liked doing laundry in the first place...
                      Well I also need to fill in forms and reports and so on...on how the people are doing and so...that also takes some time...
                      I have to tell you when I came home this morning...my head was going to explode...I went to bed at 10 am and slept till 4 pm or something...and I still was tired but I needed to get up cause I needed to go to the post ofice for Megyn...
                      I hope you all have fun and talk you soon!!!

Cheers Eve

Comment

lol okay...but i can't lay on my bed...then i can't see my pc screen not good...i think...and....i have to keep busy...

yeah you did??

Oh yeah

And WMM crashed again Now it's gonna take hours before he load it again...'cause i'm also converting two dvd's at the same time and i can't stop that

Windows movie maker
                        Well, I fell asleep against my wishes! Guh!!!
                        Indeed I did. *nods*

Stupid, stupid wmm *slaps it again*

See you're away now but hope to catch you later

Comment

Originally posted by RepliCartertje View Post
                          Ok I have no time to catch up on this lounge...for the matter I also don't have time to catch up on shipper thread...will have to do that tomorrow cause I have a day of then...Boy I miss you guys ((((shipper family)))))

Cheers Eve
                          Good hearing from you Eve! Sounds like you had a busy night, take care tonight
                          And we will close the poll and announce the ep wednesday ok???
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sasusc View Post
                            Congrats!
                            Thank you! I'm very happy
                            Originally posted by RepliCartertje View Post

Cheers Eve
                            It's feels like I'm hearing my sis night shift!! (((Eve)))
                            I see it must be exhausting but after a while you get along with it and then you plan your things and... you will get there!

Courage, good luck, best wishes and you'll be the best!!!
                            Last edited by Lizlove; 22 December 2006, 10:56 AM.

Comment

What exactly do you do, Eve? Just curious.

Comment

Originally posted by SamJackShipLover View Post
                                Good hearing from you Eve! Sounds like you had a busy night, take care tonight
                                And we will close the poll and announce the ep wednesday ok???
                                Thanks!!! and yay almost forgot about the poll and discussion See work is busy eh
                                And lack of sleep doesn't help...

Thank you! I'm very happy

It's feels like I'm hearing my sis night shift!! (((Eve)))
                                I see it must be exhausting but after a while you get along with it and then you plan your things and... you will get there!

Courage, good luck, best wishes and you'll be the best!!!
                                Oh yeah I will get there I only need time for it

Comment

Working...
                                X