X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NZBG View Post
    Uh huh, like juggle.

*is all innocent, like*
    LMAO! I think I need a anti-gutter filter in my brain.

At the ETA thing... I hope my smutty brain isn't interpreting that wrongly but if it isn't ROFLMAO!!

TekTek, & Gaia Online

Comment

Originally posted by Shesmetet View Post
      LMAO! I think I need a anti-gutter filter in my brain.
      Nooo! That would be no fun!
      Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

... Juggle?
        LOL you got that right!
        Glad you liked! ROFLMAO at the word "Ba'al's" *is deep in the gutter* I could think of several things to do with...

Spoiler:

all those Ba'al's *still wallowing in the gutter*
        *is deep in the gutter for the whole day*

Damn, what are my friends gonna think now?!? See ya all later!!!

Comment

Nooo! That would be no fun!
          can't disagree there!

Originally posted by Lizlove View Post

Glad to be of service I might need to go cool off myself now Take care Liz, and see you later!

TekTek, & Gaia Online

Comment

I don't need these anymore, I'm already covered in mud.

Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

ROFLMAO cos you've spent too much time in the gutter that's why!

Hmmm for some strange reason, your image isn't showing up NZBG! When I clicked on multi-quote, it shows up in the reply to post box. I was looking at your post and going "huh?" LOL and didn't get it til I saw the "shipboots" file name.

TekTek, & Gaia Online

Comment

Hey, wow a spanky new thread. . Just thought I'd fly by and check it out. Now I have to go and catch up.

sig made by Samjackshiplover
                http://www.myspace.com/docker22

Comment

Originally posted by Bex Calo View Post
                  ya know i think i am seriously hormonal at the mo! My mate was supposed to come over to cut my hair, i finished work early so she could do it and then her car breaks down and so couldnt do it. Now normally i would be absolutely fine about it all, but tonight, god i was so mad and angry about it, not to her but just stomping around snapping at family and then wanting to cry! Why do we get like this (i have calmed down now by the way) Its almost like we develop a split personallity, i feel like there is someone that takes over while i laugh at what i am doing on the inside....does that make sense? Also an old friend of mine is mad at me cause i have been ignoring his texts for the last few days, i was supposed to be going to his tonight for 'pizza and dvd' while his g friend is away! Is it my fault i developed a conscience?

Sorry rant over.

All in vanc at the mo, i hope every one is ok after the storms, i have just heard about the devestation to stanley park. Thoughts are there always!

AH i cant wait till boxing day just so i have a day off of work!
                  bex
                  You can rant what ever you want in here...that's why it's offtopic and (((hugs))))

Oh... I wouldn't care.... damn.... the guy is HOT!!!!

LOL you got that right!
                  Glad you liked! ROFLMAO at the word "Ba'al's" *is deep in the gutter* I could think of several things to do with...

Spoiler:

all those Ba'al's *still wallowing in the gutter*
                  OMG what do ya guys think of him?!?!? Pretty?? Sorry not my type...give me Joe Flanigan

**sigh**

Nop don't need them...covered already...i'm somewere on the bottem of the gutter

Originally posted by docker22 View Post
                  Hey, wow a spanky new thread. . Just thought I'd fly by and check it out. Now I have to go and catch up.
                  Welcome here...and have fun catching up...little warning only OT talk here...but that's why it's in the OT uhm yeah...and lots of rants
                  sigpic

Comment

Oh yeah i had a little rant for today again

I had also my last biology class today with this teacher she is going away for a half a year(she gets a baby)
                    And we did a game...difficult to explain, so i don't do that...but all in all we all got a card with two words and have to think a story about it, with those words in it...but after that she still had one card left...and you can guess who got it...ME...she said because i always talk so much(most of everybody in my class) and i had a big imagination...me???
                    But it was fun...and i made up the most stupid story ever...and it was supposed to be serious...yeah like i can do that

And for the rest we did NOTHING today...only talking and making fun...wish it could be like that everyday...*sigh*
                    sigpic

Comment

Hiya Docker, great to see you in the thread, pop in more often

Originally posted by starlover1990 View Post
                      OMG what do ya guys think of him?!?!? Pretty?? Sorry not my type...give me Joe Flanigan

**sigh**
                      We don't mind if you don't like him... that means there's more for us muahahaha!

Nop don't need them...covered already...i'm somewere on the bottem of the gutter
                      Well, we all already knew that

Oh yeah i had a little rant for today again

I had also my last biology class today with this teacher she is going away for a half a year(she gets a baby)
                      And we did a game...difficult to explain, so i don't do that...but all in all we all got a card with two words and have to think a story about it, with those words in it...but after that she still had one card left...and you can guess who got it...ME...she said because i always talk so much(most of everybody in my class) and i had a big imagination...me???
                      But it was fun...and i made up the most stupid story ever...and it was supposed to be serious...yeah like i can do that

And for the rest we did NOTHING today...only talking and making fun...wish it could be like that everyday...*sigh*
                      Cheeky teacher! ((((hugs)))))

TekTek, & Gaia Online

Comment

Originally posted by Gate gal View Post
                        Wow, I just found this thread and it is already on page 12!!!!! Shippers are chatty! Eve, good luck on the new job....now back to catching up at S/J family thread...boy am I behind!
                        Thank you Michelle!!!! and yay you found it glad you did...

Ok in a few hours I leave for work and I am deadly nervous...I am way to nervous to even think lol But i know it will be ok...it is just a really big step...

Originally posted by chelle db View Post
                        MERRY CHRISTMAS SHIPPERS!!

Not sure if I'm gonna be able to pop in again before chrissy so I thought I'd better wish you all the very best for the festive season now while I have the chance!
                        Thank you all for making my time here in GW an absolute blast...and for making my days a whole lot more fun...and thank you for being you and for making me feel so welcome here in GW...you are all truly wonderful people...thank you from the bottom of my heart!
                        Have a happy and safe Christmas and new year....see you all in 2007!!
                        Good night, take care, be safe and be happy!!...LTS!!!!

(((Chelle))) Back at ya hunny have a nice holiday season!!! and talk to you soon... enjoy your time with your family...
                        and I am so glad I met you here Chelle cause you are such a nice girl!!! thank you for all the fun we had...and we still will have in the next year...
                        and if I can wish for one thing for you for the next year...not really next year...that is that you can go to AT3...I really wish you that!!!

So what is new I mean you are ALWAYS in the gutter

Comment

Originally posted by RepliCartertje View Post

Ok in a few hours I leave for work and I am deadly nervous...I am way to nervous to even think lol But i know it will be ok...it is just a really big step...
                          I leave for work in a few minutes myself. Not quite the same....good luck today, Eve!!!!

Comment

Ugh! Don't need them, they won't help me or arrange my case

But thanks for the thought
                            Hey!! Welcome here! *waves*

Comment

**sigh**
                              What?!? Pretty???? Nooooooooooooo way!!! He's hot!!! Really, really, really HOT!
                              But Joe isn't that bad either I suppose, he only doesn't have the bad guy factor

Saw you had a great day my school didn't call me so I think my results aren't that bad

Comment

Originally posted by RepliCartertje View Post
                                Thank you Michelle!!!! and yay you found it glad you did...

You'll do just fine! Be yourself and they're all going to fall

(((Chelle))) Back at ya hunny have a nice holiday season!!! and talk to you soon... enjoy your time with your family...
                                and I am so glad I met you here Chelle cause you are such a nice girl!!! thank you for all the fun we had...and we still will have in the next year...
                                and if I can wish for one thing for you for the next year...not really next year...that is that you can go to AT3...I really wish you that!!!
                                And I wish everyone who wants to go to AT3 will go. Including you misses Eve! You know what I said huh, we'll get there!
                                So what is new I mean you are ALWAYS in the gutter
                                Huh?!? Not true. Not always!

And besides it's a secret, only Sam-Jack/Stargate fans understand it

Comment

Working...
                                X