Sam and Jack Shipper Lounge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sasusc View Post
    I wasn't in the gutter until you mentioned the gutter.
    And i have to believe that
    I shouldn't have said that*sigh* i'm pulling everyone with me the gutter in

Originally posted by Gate gal View Post
    Wow, I just found this thread and it is already on page 12!!!!! Shippers are chatty! Eve, good luck on the new job....now back to catching up at S/J family thread...boy am I behind!
    Yeah...we are chatty, it's what we do...because of our chatty thing...we need two threads, otherwise it isn't good for us
    lol and now back to the s/j thread...i think you will keep in the s/j family/lounge for a while...lots to catch up
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover1990 View Post
      YAY you made it...good girl...and i like it and ofcourse i want to see it...i'm way to curious for not wanting to see it it's great Really Christmas

And today last day of school this yea*does happy dance...i'm so happy*
      Thank you ^_^
      And it was supposed to be Christmas looking huh

Have a good last day at school, I'm going shopping and then meeting old friends today!
      Wow, I just found this thread and it is already on page 12!!!!! Shippers are chatty! Eve, good luck on the new job....now back to catching up at S/J family thread...boy am I behind!
      Welcome here! And be chatty with us

Comment

MERRY CHRISTMAS SHIPPERS!!

Not sure if I'm gonna be able to pop in again before chrissy so I thought I'd better wish you all the very best for the festive season now while I have the chance!
        Thank you all for making my time here in GW an absolute blast...and for making my days a whole lot more fun...and thank you for being you and for making me feel so welcome here in GW...you are all truly wonderful people...thank you from the bottom of my heart!
        Have a happy and safe Christmas and new year....see you all in 2007!!
        Good night, take care, be safe and be happy!!...LTS!!!!

"Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
        Hug Your Loved Ones!!
        ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Originally posted by Bex Calo View Post
          ya know i think i am seriously hormonal at the mo! My mate was supposed to come over to cut my hair, i finished work early so she could do it and then her car breaks down and so couldnt do it. Now normally i would be absolutely fine about it all, but tonight, god i was so mad and angry about it, not to her but just stomping around snapping at family and then wanting to cry! Why do we get like this (i have calmed down now by the way) Its almost like we develop a split personallity, i feel like there is someone that takes over while i laugh at what i am doing on the inside....does that make sense? Also an old friend of mine is mad at me cause i have been ignoring his texts for the last few days, i was supposed to be going to his tonight for 'pizza and dvd' while his g friend is away! Is it my fault i developed a conscience?

Sorry rant over.

All in vanc at the mo, i hope every one is ok after the storms, i have just heard about the devestation to stanley park. Thoughts are there always!

AH i cant wait till boxing day just so i have a day off of work!
          bex
          Originally posted by Bex Calo View Post
          lol thanks and ((((HUGS)))) as well, as for the guy thing its a long story one that isnt a good thing and is in fact very bad, but thats for another time!

I really fancy a pizza now so i may order one, make me feel better but then i have started having nightmares if i have cheese before i go to bed, really weird!

ANd i am homesick for vanc at the mo, onlt 12 months and 1 week
          bex
          Ah PMT... yes, it makes a lot of sense LOL and I really feel for you ((((huge huggles)))). I get depressed, snappy, you name it, and every little thing just drives you barmy... I've found that taking primrose evening oil and starflower oil really helps, not just with the moods, but also helps ease discomfort when you-know-what arrives. My friend tried it, and it didn't work for her, so it doesn't work for everyone, and it if you're taking meds and want to try the herbal rememdies I mentioned, go check with your Doctor and see if it's ok first I also take Feverfew for my migraines, and it works!!

As for troublesome boyfriends.... I hope that everything works out for you on that front too, and stay strong lass

TekTek, & Gaia Online

Comment

Originally posted by RepliCartertje View Post
            oh gals you so really need me eh...Luckily I know all the eps... and I know what you are all talking about eh...

Ok we first meet Shroedinger in the ep enigma where Sam gives it to Narim...then he takes Shroedinger with him to Tolan...then the cat does step through the gate and Sam really pick Shroedinger up in the ep: Pretense(that is the ep with Ska'ara)...there Narim lets Shroedinger through the gate with that device to tell SGC that they are friendly people...then we never see Shroedinger again...but we know they are destroyed in the ep: between 2 fires...So I think Shroedinger is also killed

And way to go Megyn...You are already confusing people...Granted confusing Jann isn't hard lol
            Yay, thanks Eve!!

You know you should worship me...I started this thread...So bow before your godess Bow I tell ya...
            YES...of course it matter...I said bow BEFORE me...as in your face to me....and while you are at it...Kissing my feet can't hurt either

well then how are you going to kiss my feet if you don't face me
            Honesly I don't want to know that...but FACE me and ADORE me

I am your godess...I am the one you should bow for...I am your godess...say with me
            ROFLMAO I think someone's got a Goddess-complex! Hey missy, the only (pseudo) God I'm going to kneel in front of is Ba'al..... *sighs*... *thunks*..

Originally posted by starlover1990 View Post
            you my god...don't let me laugh

My only god is a very pretty boy...for that one i would kneel(sp?) but not to much ofcourse(and people stay out of the gutter now...there isn't enough room in my gutter)

And i won't be your slave...nobodies slave
            Oh my...RITGLMAO!!

ROFLMAO...Ok Jann never write that really...especially if we are talking boys...not good idea and not much kneeling eh...You know where you end up eh

***falls in gutter and isn't going to leave any time soon***

but you all still need to bow before your godess...face to me and kissing my feet and say nice things about me
            I really mustn't go there, I really mustn't LMAO.

TekTek, & Gaia Online

Comment

Originally posted by Shesmetet View Post
              ROFLMAO I think someone's got a Goddess-complex! Hey missy, the only (pseudo) God I'm going to kneel in front of is Ba'al..... *sighs*... *thunks*..
              Oh boy do I know what you mean.... *is jell-o* ^_^

Comment

Originally posted by Goddess View Post
                Jeesh, you people are chatty today. I just checked this thread this morning then I checked again this afternoon and WHAM like three more pages!

Yeah, he definitely dies. My friend's obsessed with cats and we were discussing the episode wehre the Tolan are wiped out and she goes "That's such an upsetting episode" and I'm like "I know that whole race is wiped out!" and she goes "No, I mean that I can't believe they let Sam's poor cat die!" LOL she's crazy.
                ROFL that sounds like something I'd say! Gotta love those nutty cat-lovers eh?

Originally posted by Lizlove View Post
                Ha! Can it get any more risible in here?!?

Kneel before Eve? What more?
                LMAO!

you calling me crazy
                ***cries***
                LMAO well if the shoe fits.... Nah, only kididng, we're all crazy in here.

Originally posted by Lady eliza View Post
                Hi all. I'm trying to catch up wit the sam/jack thread.
                *waves to Lady Eliza* Lovely to see you here! And yep, even missing the s/j thread for one day and you spend tons of time catching up

*sigh*

I finally got around to do that damn sig and I don't like it. I think I'll change it tomorrow. But for those who want to see it...

Hey Lady Eliza! *waves*
                It's lovely Liz!! Gave you green

welcome to thread Gate Gal, great to see you here!

Originally posted by chelle db View Post
                MERRY CHRISTMAS SHIPPERS!!

Not sure if I'm gonna be able to pop in again before chrissy so I thought I'd better wish you all the very best for the festive season now while I have the chance!
                Thank you all for making my time here in GW an absolute blast...and for making my days a whole lot more fun...and thank you for being you and for making me feel so welcome here in GW...you are all truly wonderful people...thank you from the bottom of my heart!
                Have a happy and safe Christmas and new year....see you all in 2007!!
                Good night, take care, be safe and be happy!!...LTS!!!!

Chelle, we'll miss you! I know I replied to your other post in the s/j thread, but thought I'd do it here too... have a wonderful time with your family lass (((huggles)))

TekTek, & Gaia Online

Comment

Oh boy do I know what you mean.... *is jell-o* ^_^
                  Oh I know, tell me about it LOLOL better behave though, else this'll turn into another Ba'al/Cliff thunk thread Ok, just one little piccie!

Spoiler:

TekTek, & Gaia Online

Comment

Oh I know, tell me about it LOLOL better behave though, else this'll turn into another Ba'al/Cliff thunk thread Ok, just one little piccie!

Spoiler:

Oh... I wouldn't care.... damn.... the guy is HOT!!!!

Comment

Oh... I wouldn't care.... damn.... the guy is HOT!!!!

ROFLMAO at all the drool smilies! I may have to snurch a couple of them! Yes he is damn hot!! Ashtoreth has a great site, where you can get your fix of Ba'al/Cliff, Clicky

TekTek, & Gaia Online

Comment

ROFLMAO at all the drool smilies! I may have to snurch a couple of them! Yes he is damn hot!! Ashtoreth has a great site, where you can get your fix of Ba'al/Cliff, Clicky
                        Yeah, have them especially for him

Thanks for the site, looks delicious

Oh and then those eps with
                        Spoiler:
                        all those Ba'als.... what can one girl do with all those Ba'als? *happy sigh in the gutter*

Comment

Spoiler:
                          all those Ba'als.... what can one girl do with all those Ba'als? *happy sigh in the gutter*
                          ... Juggle?
                          Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Spoiler:
                            LOL you got that right!
                            Glad you liked! ROFLMAO at the word "Ba'al's" *is deep in the gutter* I could think of several things to do with...

Spoiler:

all those Ba'al's *still wallowing in the gutter*

TekTek, & Gaia Online

Comment

Originally posted by NZBG View Post
                              ... Juggle?
                              *is killing herself laughing* NZBG!! The thoughts that went through my mind *still cracking up*

TekTek, & Gaia Online

Comment

LOL you got that right!
                                Glad you liked! ROFLMAO at the word "Ba'al's" *is deep in the gutter* I could think of several things to do with...

Spoiler:

all those Ba'al's *still wallowing in the gutter*
                                Uh huh, like juggle.

*is all innocent, like*

ETA:
                                Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Working...
                                X