Sam and Jack Shipper Lounge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SaraBahama View Post
    Yep. Hubs built it for our daughter for Halloween/her birthday (early November) 2013. He measured the front door so that we were sure we could take it out to church for a Halloween event, but was unaware that her bedroom door frame was 1/4" smaller!

It was supposed to end up in her room, but due to the above, it resides in my living room. LOL
    And how awesome is it that you can take your TARDIS to church (if the door was big enough that is).

Comment

Originally posted by picardythirds View Post
      That's hilarious. And awesome. How awesome is it to have a tardis in your living room? I have the plush tardis hanging from my rearview mirror in my car but it just isn't the same.

You could turn it into a reading nook...then it'll be bigger on the inside
      That's a cool idea!

Originally posted by ajay View Post
      And how awesome is it that you can take your TARDIS to church (if the door was big enough that is).
      It did fit through the door. We parked it in the foyer.
      sigpic
      sig by Ikorni

"When Colonel Maybourne and yourself were stranded off world, Major Carter felt a similar sense of frustration. She despaired at the thought of never seeing you again." ~Teal'c
      "I didn't leave,because I'd have rather died myself,than lose Carter." ~Jack O'Neill

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

Does anyone have recommendations for a TV show to watch? Now that I'm recently single again, I need some quality TV to mainline and I feel like I've seen everything. I'd like to watch something with any or all of the following: shippiness, aliens/monsters, spaceships, witty repartee, a strong leading lady.

Thanks folks!

Comment

As a recent convert, I can recommend Castle

Comment

Does anyone have recommendations for a TV show to watch? Now that I'm recently single again, I need some quality TV to mainline and I feel like I've seen everything. I'd like to watch something with any or all of the following: shippiness, aliens/monsters, spaceships, witty repartee, a strong leading lady.

Thanks folks!
            Have you watched "Sleepy Hollow"? Good stuff. And Damien Kindler (formerly of SG1 and Sanctuary) is one of the Executive Producers/writers.

Comment

Originally posted by brendini View Post
              Seconded. I still need to catch up!

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
              Have you watched "Sleepy Hollow"? Good stuff. And Damien Kindler (formerly of SG1 and Sanctuary) is one of the Executive Producers/writers.
              Seconded. I started watching this one recently, still not up to date on it.

"BRITTA? WHAT KIND OF LAME NAME IS THAT?"

Comment

Yep, Castle is excellent

Comment

Thirded. I do love me some Castle. Seen it about 3 times through now.

I decided to do a rewatch of Fringe. After which I shall take your recommendation and check out Sleepy Hollow

Comment

Thirded. I do love me some Castle. Seen it about 3 times through now.

I decided to do a rewatch of Fringe. After which I shall take your recommendation and check out Sleepy Hollow
                    I was so glad when Castle took off. I was excited when Nathan Fillion got the role and I've been thrilled at how it's taken off I think Castle and Beckett are stupidly adorable and I don't normally do stupidly adorable (I prefer more angst LOL).

Fringe! I just rewatched this one recently. It was even better the second go 'round.

I kinda waned on Sleepy Hollow. I fell out of interest with it part way through the first season.

One of my current faves is Person of Interest

Comment

Originally posted by Nynaeve506 View Post
                      A sure sign of good taste.

"BRITTA? WHAT KIND OF LAME NAME IS THAT?"

Comment

Originally posted by Nynaeve506 View Post
                        I didn't start watching this show until last season. And I got hooked. It's nice to see a show where the writers seem to actually have some serious imagination these days (in my opinion), and it seems to just get better as time goes on. They're into their 4th year now, and I'm wondering how they can keep this going and for how long.

Comment

I get to see/meet Amanda Tapping!!! Woohoo!!! Now I just have to wait 2 months lol

Comment

I get to see/meet Amanda Tapping!!! Woohoo!!! Now I just have to wait 2 months lol
                            Have you got your ticket(s) yet? I would still love to see her, but will have to wait a bit before deciding for sure.

Comment

Yep, after waiting too long last year for RDA, I went ahead and bought them the other night. Right now, I don't have anyone to go with, but one friend is thinking about driving over from Spokane (actually, she lives in Idaho, but works in Spokane).

Comment

You won't be on your own Brendini, I'll be there and everyone is so lovely and no one is left on their own.
                                Don't get it right, get it written - Unknown, they haven't decided who said it first
                                If you want something in life, you have to work for it

Turn off lights not in use, buy local produce where possible, recycle all you can. Help save YOUR planet.

Comment

Working...
                                X