This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RepliCartertje View Post

Now what would I bring Ainty?!? I mean what do I always bring...Of course I have the chocolate again I mean there can't be a party without Belgian chocolate and oh I also have beer

positive about that Not Ainty...
    But it was so relaxing and it came from ainty's house..... I'll bring the beer and jello.

http://galaxygate.freeforums.org/index.php
    Come and join My Doctor Who fourm....
    http://galactictraveler.proboards.com/index.cgi

Comment

Originally posted by Anubis69 View Post
      No more hooch for me, I'm abstaining for a good couple of weeks days until my liver dries out. (VODKA = PURE EVIL ... who's with me?)
      that is why I don't drink it Try Beer

Originally posted by uknesvuinng View Post
      Who's the poor chap getting stuffed in the cake to jump out at a later point?
      Any takers for this job?!? we could always ask Jack... who knows he might want to do it

Originally posted by teal'c2006 View Post
      But it was so relaxing and it came from ainty's house..... I'll bring the beer and jello.
      YAY for jello...although beer isn't necesarry, Belgian beer present here

Comment

Who's the poor chap getting stuffed in the cake to jump out at a later point?
        Volunteering?

The center of Khlysty surrounds me

Comment

Volunteering?
          Ehh, I'm not one for small spaces, so there should be payment involved.
          Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Originally posted by aintright View Post
            WOOHOO!!! its ainty's birthday ...

ok so his esquire is bringing the big plastic thingy ...

i have the camera (what??? why do i always carry it with me???) ...

what are you bringin eve???

course we need balloons and cake!!! there will be cake!!!

and some noisy party maker thingys and music ... some good music!!

teehee!!
            I'll bring the balloons as well... Can always bring some maroon 5 and Muse and lets not forget ainty's favorite snow patrol... or some 80s music or 90s music..... any other choices..... is there going to be a dance there as well.

Comment

I agree... Until a club has been entered, that's when it becomes impractical to have a pint. Vodka and coke goes down in 2mins with no fuss. Until the morning naturally.

What's your brand?

Comment

a kiss from the b-day girl is the payment and who knows what else eh...

Comment

oh!! boy ... plans ... i just love plans ....

and a boy in the cake!!!

what a novel idea!!! hehehe

teehee!!!
                  sigpic
                  SCORE!!
                  The Babe's Fave Song Tourney ~ Super Sonic Sixties 66/67 ~ Clickie!!

Comment

Hmm. I've got some chocolate medals if that's a winner... ?

Btw, are you purposefully not posting in on-topic places to keep 1337 posts?

Comment

a kiss from the b-day girl is the payment and who knows what else eh...
                      I think you'd have a bit of a time convincing her to go along with that.
                      Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Any takers for this job?!? we could always ask Jack... who knows he might want to do it

YAY for jello...although beer isn't necesarry, Belgian beer present here
                        ok, will bring just the jello, just hope ainty has the door open today..... or unlocked..

Comment

I agree... Until a club has been entered, that's when it becomes impractical to have a pint. Vodka and coke goes down in 2mins with no fuss. Until the morning naturally.

What's your brand?
                          Anything Belgian...but preferable Stella Artois and Duvel... and probably all Americans will be sick after drink one or two cause they can't stand it It is very heavy if you aren't used to it... have seen a lot going down with only one... Strangly enough I can drink 4 or 5 without a problem...Might be cause you are used to it if you live here

Beer is our second nature

Comment

Originally posted by aintright View Post
                            thanks (((brentzy))) ... and REM was already 2nd ... so you have one more!!!

and hey ... what exactly did you mean by that!!!

teehee!!
                            It means...ummm it means...it means the person you copied it from did it wrong...hows that

Oh and i'll bring cookies im already making a million of them
                            sigpic
                            GO NEWMAN! 31!

Comment

Btw, are you purposefully not posting in on-topic places to keep 1337 posts?
                              Not intentional in the slightest. I hadn't even realized that was the case until just now. I just rarely have reason to post on-topic.

Likely I'll be posting a bit tomorrow with the season finale of Doctor Who. Great avatar, by the way.
                              Cogito ergo dubito.

Comment

Originally posted by teal'c2006 View Post
                                ok, will bring just the jello, just hope ainty has the door open today..... or unlocked..
                                Ainty her door is always open You should know that by now

Comment

Working...
                                X