WOOOHOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

and twirling B are we know
    Poor girl....mmm...NOT

as a matter of fact!!!!

*gives eve a spin!!!*

teehee!!!
    sigpic
    SCORE!!
    The Babe's Fave Song Tourney ~ Super Sonic Sixties 66/67 ~ Clickie!!

Comment

Until It Sleeps - Metallica
      sigpic
      Don't try to pull any crap on Magnus... if you know what's good for you.

Comment

Originally posted by SqueeG-1 View Post
        BAD SQUEE!
        Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Good Squee!!!
          sigpic

To see the complete animated picture timeline of the comet landing - http://xkcd1446.org/#7

From the wonderful XKCD site http://xkcd.com/1446/

Comment

yes, good squee!!

which reminds me ... i need to vote ....

Until It Sleeps ~~ Metallica to go

am i doing better over here APG???

teehee!!
            sigpic
            SCORE!!

Comment

Hmmm - one nay, two yays.

The yays have it.
              sigpic

Comment

The yays have it.
                The minority is always oppressed by the majority for their views, especially when the minority's views are right.

Come see the violence inherent in the system! Help, help! I'm being oppressed!
                Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

The yays have it.
                  woohoo!!!

the weirdest thing just happened ... went to let the kitty out (she was meowing away) and turned to come back into the house and something twacked me in the back ... i was like what the hey ... turned around and nothing was there ... looked out the door ... started to come back in and noticed a little froggy on the floor ... don't ask me how he managed to jump on my back ... course he wasn't too cooperative about letting me throw him out ... he kept hopping away from me ... and of course the cat was more than happy to help ... silly frog ... i was trying to move him off the porch and in the bushes ... but nooooo ... he has to jump right down in front of the cat ... so here i am chasing the cat and the frog and .... oiy!!!!

teehee!!!
                  sigpic
                  SCORE!!

Comment

Originally posted by uknesvuinng View Post
                    The minority is always oppressed by the majority for their views, especially when the minority's views are right.

squee ... got some wheelnuts handy??

ukky wants to see violence and oppression!!

teehee!!
                    sigpic
                    SCORE!!

Comment

Originally posted by aintright View Post
                      woohoo!!!

the weirdest thing just happened ... went to let the kitty out (she was meowing away) and turned to come back into the house and something twacked me in the back ... i was like what the hey ... turned around and nothing was there ... looked out the door ... started to come back in and noticed a little froggy on the floor ... don't ask me how he managed to jump on my back ... course he wasn't too cooperative about letting me throw him out ... he kept hopping away from me ... and of course the cat was more than happy to help ... silly frog ... i was trying to move him off the porch and in the bushes ... but nooooo ... he has to jump right down in front of the cat ... so here i am chasing the cat and the frog and .... oiy!!!!

teehee!!!
                      Ninja Frog strikes!
                      Cogito ergo dubito.

Comment

squee ... got some wheelnuts handy??

ukky wants to see violence and oppression!!

teehee!!
                        Umm, could I have spanking and simple submission instead?

*is a very naughty boy*

(Yeah, working on crossing that line again... )
                        Cogito ergo dubito.

Comment

Originally posted by uknesvuinng View Post

Do I want to ask who the sword throwing, watery tart is in this scenario?
                          sigpic

Comment

Do I want to ask who the sword throwing, watery tart is in this scenario?
                            No clue, but volunteers will be accepted.
                            Cogito ergo dubito.

Comment

yes, good squee!!

which reminds me ... i need to vote ....

Until It Sleeps ~~ Metallica to go

am i doing better over here APG???

teehee!!
                              Yes but I don't really care much any more. There is only 1 song left that I even remotely care about. So if Metallica wins it really won't affect me much. (I'm restricting my comments tonight otherwise I might say something I'll regret. Go see my post over in WBB's tourney.
                              sigpic

To see the complete animated picture timeline of the comet landing - http://xkcd1446.org/#7

From the wonderful XKCD site http://xkcd.com/1446/

Comment

Round 63.5

46-43! and 45-44! and 49-22-11!!
                                sigpic
                                Ain't it good to know you've got a friend. ~ Carole King

Comment

Working...
                                X