Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol Eurovision. Britain's entries are looking as fantastic as ever. "nil points" i sense.

... Justin Hawkins? Good Lord.

ETA: What's a "schlager"?

The center of Khlysty surrounds me

Comment

Awww hehe but I actually liked last years entry... with the teenage girls right? It was funny!

Edit: K i wanna lissen to Justin now but can't find a link

Comment

I haven't heard the song but the guy used to be the frontman for The Darkness. Their first album was good (at the time) but they just went downhill. Here's an example of what he was up to before he went into rehab and got fired. The guy's a bit of a jerk.

... Wait, what? You liked "Teenage Life"? haha... I was too ashamed to even watch last year. I have to be honest and say i was rooting for Lordi.
        Last edited by Anubis69; 02 March 2007, 03:34 PM.

The center of Khlysty surrounds me

Comment

Originally posted by Anubis69 View Post
          I haven't heard the song but the guy used to be the frontman for The Darkness. Their first album was good (at the time) but they just went downhill. Here's an example of what he was up to before he went into rehab and got fired. He's a bit of a jerk.

... Wait, what? You liked "Teenage Life"? haha... I was too ashamed to even watch last year. I have to be honest and say i was rooting for Lordi.
          OMG!! The 2'd link... it's aweful! eek! The Darkness is ok... some of their songs... but that... meep!

Nooooo it was cute come on... with the rap and everything! It was! LOL

Oh I was too! I never ever thought Lordi could win tho! Eurovision sure has changed!

Comment

Lordi were the only ones there worth rooting for

Seriously though, they are the only ones i can remember now.

I think Britain put forward entrys that are rubbish on purpose so we dont have to host it, because every year our one sucks

Comment

Originally posted by Ronja View Post
              OMG!! The 2'd link... it's aweful! eek! The Darkness is ok... some of their songs... but that... meep!

Nooooo it was cute come on... with the rap and everything! It was! LOL

Oh I was too! I never ever thought Lordi could win tho! Eurovision sure has changed!
              Di, put the bad song down

*sigh* I suppose ot was better than having Jordan as our entry, but it was still an awful song

and haha, that makes you sound very old "Back in my day we didnt have fancy fireworks and axes and masks, we were lucky if we got a microphone!"
              Last edited by _WraithQueen_; 02 March 2007, 03:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by _WraithQueen_ View Post
                Di, put the bad song down

*sigh* I suppose ot was better than having Jordan as our entry, but it was still an awful song

and haha, that makes you sound very old "Back in my day we didnt have fancy fireworks and axes and masks, we were lucky if we got a microphone!"
                It wasn't that bad... better than ours anyway Yet we ended up 5'th place me thinks

Funny No we had ABBA instead!! ROFL
                Last edited by Ronja; 02 March 2007, 06:33 PM.

Comment

But that's not bad.. hanging out with friends and having a busy schedule can be fun! Haven't had that for a while... must make a new documentary or something at work ... it's so boring atm...
                  I LOVE having a busy schedule! Except where it's constant and I don't have a chance to unwind.

Adrianne
                  If I never reply to something you said to me, it doesn't mean I'm ignoring you, it means I'm lazy and the thread moves too fast.
                  It's all explained here. Well, one part anyhow

My LibraryThing.

Comment

Dammit! Here With Me is gone and I can't pick Numb another yet!

Round 44

Somos Novios -- Andrea Bocelli/Christina Aguilera
                    Superman - Five for Fighting
                    You and Me - Lifehouse

Man, I haven't the time to fart around on GateWorld these past few days.
                    "Captain, you almost make me believe in luck."

Comment

Originally posted by Missster.Freeman View Post
                      Dammit! Here With Me is gone and I can't pick Numb another yet!

Round 44

Somos Novios -- Andrea Bocelli/Christina Aguilera
                      Superman - Five for Fighting
                      You and Me - Lifehouse

i know .... tis numbingly tempting "aint" it!!!!

and phewww!!! thanks goodness!!! joking!!!

teehee!!!

yoohoo di!!! on another compy ... can you pm the bat????
                      sigpic
                      SCORE!!
                      The Babe's Fave Song Tourney ~ Super Sonic Sixties 66/67 ~ Clickie!!

Comment

Originally posted by Missster.Freeman View Post

FOCL!!!!!

Ainty u not on msn... to lazy to open window

Comment

Hi guys!! I was going to just read the last few pages, since going back to where I left off would take WAY too long... but I didn't get what you all were talking about, so I went back a few more pages... and took the test thingy. I'm a ESFJ.... I'll go look that up to see what the heck it means. But first....

Awwww.... poor Ronj. Is everyone voting for Numb? Tsk, tsk, tsk.... Well, I don't know if you watch Atlantis, but I found a really cool Michael (Kenmore) vid put to Numb. Hope you like. Like I've said, I kinda like Numb, even though I don't really listen to that type of music... but it fits SO well with that vid! I think I like the song better now.

So, STOP voting for it, people!!! Or, I'll just have to vote for all your favorite songs, even if I've pretty much stopped voting now...

Although, I have to say, I love all the anti-Numb stuff you posted, Anubis... lol

Oh yeah, and here's a vid for GG.... WHEN SHE FINISHES TP -- NOT BEFORE!! (has spoilers) I'd never heard of Vanessa Carlton before finding it, so now I can't listen to her without thinking of Midna! lol And it doesn't help that she sounds just like her! Twilight - Vanessa Carlton
                          Fandoms come and go, but geekiness lasts forever.

YouTube - DeviantART - Twitter - tumblr

sigpic

Comment

FOCL!!!!!

Ainty u not on msn... to lazy to open window
                            wrong compy ... must activate it here ... will do!!!

teehee!!!

*waves* hey myn!!! how yah bin!!! *snicker*

ermmm FOCL!!!!

*runs out dodging the boo*

hey!!!! WT .... come hang a man!!!! you tooo thundy!!! i see you there!!!!

*some time i can not feel my face ... you will never see me fall from grace!!!*
                            Last edited by aintright; 02 March 2007, 04:26 PM.
                            sigpic
                            SCORE!!

Comment

Awww shucks thanks (((MYN))) Missed you loads!!! How are u? Thanks for the link!

Originally posted by aintright View Post
                              ermmm FOCL!!!!

*runs out dodging the boo*

hey!!!! WT .... come hang a man!!!! you tooo thundy!!! i see you there!!!!

*some time i can not feel my face ... you will never see me fall from grace!!!*
                              Falls Off Chair Laughing... not the other

Dunno... depends on Vic

Comment

Awww shucks thanks (((MYN))) Missed you loads!!! How are u? Thanks for the link!

Falls Off Chair Laughing... not the other

Dunno... depends on Vic
                                squeeeeeeeee..... looky ..... looky!!!!!!!!

cap'n wildchild to the rescue!!!!!!

teehee!!!

*bows to best avi creator in the WORLD!! well GW at least!!!*
                                sigpic
                                SCORE!!

Comment

Working...
                                X