Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I/be-ie-e/t-at/i-te--i-e--e/a--/-ati----it-/-i--/a--a-s/be/--i-a--/--/-atte-/--at/s-a-e/se-tie-t/--eat--es/ta-e.
    /t-/--t/t-i--/t-at/-----/be/t-/---bt/--e/-a--e/--/---e/itse--.

Indeed: A E T I S B
    No Way: G
    Spoiler:
    Disclaimer:
    I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
    Quotes!
    - "Things will not calm down, Daniel Jackson, they will in fact calm up!"
    - "I hope you like Guinness Sir, I find it a refreshing alternative to... food"
    - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
    sigpic

Comment

L
      I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
      sigpic

Comment

I/belie-e/t-at/i-telli-e--e/a--/-ati--alit-/-ill/al-a-s/be/--i-a--/--/-atte-/--at/s-a-e/se-tie-t/--eat--es/ta-e.
        /T-/--t/t-i--/t-at/---l-/be/t-/---bt/--e/-al-e/--/l--e/itsel-.

Indeed: A E T I S B L
        Spoiler:
        Disclaimer:
        I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
        Quotes!
        - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
        sigpic

Comment

v?

http://galaxygate.freeforums.org/index.php
          Come and join My Doctor Who fourm....
          http://galactictraveler.proboards.com/index.cgi

Comment

O
            sigpic

Comment

H?

Comment

I/believe/that/i-telli-e--e/a--/-atio-alit-/-ill/al-a-s/be/--i-a--/-o/-atte-/-hat/sha-e/se-tie-t/--eat--es/ta-e.
                /To/-ot/thi--/that/-o-l-/be/to/-o-bt/--e/val-e/o-/l--e/itsel-.

Indeed: A E T I S B L V O H
                Spoiler:
                Disclaimer:
                Quotes!
                sigpic

Comment

N
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lilith View Post
                    N
                    W
                    no means no, and so does pepper spray
                    Sig by The Carpenter
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AvatarIII View Post
                      I/believe/that/i-telli-e--e/a--/-atio-alit-/-ill/al-a-s/be/--i-a--/-o/-atte-/-hat/sha-e/se-tie-t/--eat--es/ta-e.
                      /To/-ot/thi--/that/-o-l-/be/to/-o-bt/--e/val-e/o-/l--e/itsel-.

Indeed: A E T I S B L V O H
                      I/believe/that/intelligence/and/rationality/will/always/be/--i-a--/no/matter/what/shape/sentient/creatures/take.
                      /To /not/think/that/would/be/to/doubt/the/value/of/life/itself.
                      Sig by The Carpenter
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Girlbot View Post
                        I/believe/that/intelligence/and/rationality/will/always/be/--i-a--/no/matter/what/shape/sentient/creatures/take.
                        you missed a word
                        Spoiler:
                        Disclaimer:
                        Quotes!
                        sigpic

Comment

Yeah I know I missed a word. but I am stumped on that word. Are you sure it isn't spelled wrong. If I used any of the letters in the rest of the sentence, please fill them into the word I can't figure out. Should help.
                          Sig by The Carpenter
                          sigpic

Comment

primary... are you happy now?
                            Spoiler:
                            Disclaimer:
                            Quotes!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AvatarIII View Post
                              primary... are you happy now?
                              Very Happy. I never would have gotten it without your filling in the letters.
                              Sig by The Carpenter
                              sigpic

Comment

Very Happy. I never would have gotten it without your filling in the letters.
                                fair enough, it's your turn to do a puzzle now!
                                Spoiler:
                                Disclaimer:
                                Quotes!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X