X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

C
    Spoiler:
    Disclaimer:
    I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
    Quotes!
    - "Things will not calm down, Daniel Jackson, they will in fact calm up!"
    - "I hope you like Guinness Sir, I find it a refreshing alternative to... food"
    - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AvatarIII View Post
      C
      Now I know why no one else wanted this free for all. Your killing me. this is exhausting. When you solve this, it's your turn, like it or not.
      Eac-/,.. and the rest of the puzzle remains the same
      no means no, and so does pepper spray
      Sig by The Carpenter
      sigpic

Comment

H? sorry...
        Spoiler:
        Disclaimer:
        I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
        Quotes!
        - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
        sigpic

Comment

H? sorry...
          Yeah I bet you are
          Each/h--a-/-e---/--a--/a/---e,/--e-e---/a/-a--/--/--e/--he--/a----/h--/a--/-he/--he--/a--/h---/--/-he--/---/-a---/--/h--e/--e--/---/----e-a-----e-/
          Sig by The Carpenter
          sigpic

Comment

U, M, N, B, I, G... saves time this way
            Spoiler:
            Disclaimer:
            Quotes!
            sigpic

Comment

U, M, N, B, I, G... saves time this way
              Each/human/being/--a--/a/---e,/--e-en--/a/ma--/--/-he/--he--/a--un-/him/an-/-he/--he--/a--/h---/u-/-hei-/-wn/-a---/--/hi-e/-he--/-wn/-u-ne-abi-i-e-./
              Oh yeah that was easier
              Sig by The Carpenter
              sigpic

Comment

D, T, R, O
                Spoiler:
                Disclaimer:
                Quotes!
                sigpic

Comment

D, T, R, O
                  Originally posted by Girlbot View Post
                  Each/human/being/--a--/a/ro-e,/-re-ent-/a/ma--/to/the/other-/around/him/and/the/other-/a--/ho-d/u-/their/own/ma---/to/hide/their/own/-u-nerabi-ite-./
                  Hey you are good at this. Have you read the book?
                  Sig by The Carpenter
                  sigpic

Comment

no, i'm just good at hangman

Each/human/being/--a--/a/ro-e,/PreSentS/a/maSK/to/the/otherS/around/him/and/the/otherS/aLL/hoLd/uP/their/own/maSKS/to/hide/their/own/VuLnerabiLiteS./

capital letters are my new guesses, it actually sounds familiar

i thought it was "Each human being Plays a Role", but that doesn't make sense... does it
                    Spoiler:
                    Disclaimer:
                    Quotes!
                    sigpic

Comment

no, i'm just good at hangman

Each/human/being/--a--/a/ro-e,/PreSentS/a/maSK/to/the/otherS/around/him/and/the/otherS/aLL/hoLd/uP/their/own/maSKS/to/hide/their/own/VuLnerabiLiteS./

capital letters are my new guesses, it actually sounds familiar

i thought it was "Each human being Plays a Role", but that doesn't make sense... does it
                      "Each human being plays a role, presents a mask to the others around him, and the others all hold up their own masks to hide their own vulnerabilities."
                      Yup it makes sense. plays a role, as in a theatrical role.
                      It's a quote from Ben Bova's book "the Voyagers." I like to write down quotes that I find interesting in a book as I read it.
                      YOUR TURN
                      Sig by The Carpenter
                      sigpic

Comment

Working...
                      X