Women: Can they drive?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Alipeeps View Post
    INteresting... cos the ******** who ran into the back of my car at a junction was a bloke. So what does that tell you?
    that you backed into his car -)

Comment

Originally posted by Madeleine_W View Post
      1% Knowing where the washing machine is but pretending not to
      not our concern anyway

Last edited by SoulReaver; 26 October 2006, 12:14 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by SoulRe@ver View Post
        that you backed into his car -)
        She didn't back into his car, she actually backed into him.
        I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
        Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

Comment

Since someone asked.

Comment

Originally posted by FeloniousMonk View Post
            Now all that being said if anyone doubts that some women can drive better than most men:

http://mishilo.image.pbase.com/v3/06...496_750pix.jpg

She'll outdrive anyone on this forum.
            Originally posted by mappalazarou View Post
            And she's as hot as hell, sir
            ^Typical male response tbh

Well that's just...just... sexist ShadowMaat! It's not far from the truth though.
            "Captain, you almost make me believe in luck."

Comment

This thread has had a few violation reports.

Sorry to those who fiind it offensive. I find it a bit of a larf. Feel free to disagree, but as long as the jibes and quips are lighthearted and merely silly, i'm afraid it'll stay.

You may wish to unsubscribe.

Madeleine

Comment

thnx
                I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Missster.Freeman View Post
                  ^Typical male response tbh
                  I'm not denying that men aren't complete and total smegpots, I'm just trying to uncover the truth behind the philosophy of the feminine capability and ability to drive a car properly - is it possible, or just myth?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Missster.Freeman View Post
                    Well that's just...just... sexist ShadowMaat! It's not far from the truth though.
                    Yeah, though there should be another section or two devoted to sex. And they've completely missed the big section relating to food.

Comment

Originally posted by Madeleine_W View Post
                      This thread has had a few violation reports.

Sorry to those who fiind it offensive. I find it a bit of a larf. Feel free to disagree, but as long as the jibes and quips are lighthearted and merely silly, i'm afraid it'll stay.

You may wish to unsubscribe.
                      You know why women are such bad drivers?

Spoiler:
                      Because men tell them that this: |---| is six inches.

Comment

Originally posted by mappalazarou View Post
                        I'm not denying that men aren't complete and total smegpots, I'm just trying to uncover the truth behind the philosophy of the feminine capability and ability to drive a car properly - is it possible, or just myth?
                        My supervisor at work told me that apparently they did a study and women aren't as good at judging distances. Course, he makes me wash the shelves regularly so i trust him about as far as i can throw him... For the record he's a big guy. But women are (theoretically) less likely to be morons behind the wheel so... maybe it balances out. Like Newton's First Law.

Still, after saying that: Please don't flame me, I'm too pretty to be flamed!!! (That's bender for those who were wondering...)
                        Last edited by Anubis69; 26 October 2006, 03:00 PM.

The center of Khlysty surrounds me

Comment

Originally posted by FeloniousMonk View Post
                          http://www.anetek.com/images/Men%20vs%20Women.jpg
                          Now that one is true!

That's why it's so easy for women to get what they want

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                            actually, in kansas, teens are 7% of the population and 20% of the accidents

Your joke isnt' being received well. After many, many near misses from people - male and female - in suv's wtih cell phones attached to their ears, i disagree with that little graphic.
                            i do to and i'm male
                            https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

I don't think women alone are bad drivers. Men can be extremely violent behind the wheel, especially if they see that the opposing driver is a woman. I've been on the tail end of that. Yikes. On the other side of the coin, women can be quite scary. There was this one gal in this cute little small car who was weaving through traffic one day, sped up behind the car I was in and screamed around the side in front of us. O_O Then another time some fool nearly crashed into the bus. I don't know who it was, but they drove against the side of the bus, smashed off their rear-view mirror and kept on driving. It was quite terrificly frightening.

I think car-people in general are crazy. The Amish have the right idea. *is a nervous, defensive driver*
                              TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

Of course women can drive! *proudly looks at her drivers license which she just received today after passing her road test with flying colors and doing a PERFECT parallel park, which she is still patting herself on the back about *

LOL at the pictures on this thread!
                                What if the hokey-pokey really is what it's all about?

Spoiler:
                                I made a big decision a little while ago.
                                I don't remember what it was, which prob'ly goes to show
                                That many times a simple choice can prove to be essential
                                Even though it often might appear inconsequential.

I must have been distracted when I left my home because
                                Left or right I'm sure I went. (I wonder which it was!)
                                Anyway, I never veered: I walked in that direction
                                Utterly absorbed, it seems, in quiet introspection.

For no reason I can think of, I've wandered far astray.
                                And that is how I got to where I find myself today.

Bill Waterson, "The indispensable Calvin and Hobbes"

Comment

Working...
                                X