• Show
Clear All

women are statistically better than men, face it, move on

Comment

The statistics show;

Woman + Car = FAIL.

Man + Car = Win.

lol
      I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
      Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

Comment

Originally posted by mappalazarou View Post
        The statistics show;

Woman + Car = FAIL.

Man + Car = Win.

lol
        Using my degree in "teh +1 Mathematics" I declare that equation:

Flawless.

The center of Khlysty surrounds me

Comment

Originally posted by mappalazarou View Post
          Why did you run over a pedestrian??
          i didnt, he ran under me...

sigpic
          Gate City - My humorous Stargate site made when I was young, enjoy!
          Previously known as False hope who was previously known as McKay's girl

Comment

i can drive, haven't taken the test to prove it though!!

i get serious road rage though...my bloke wanted to take me out, but i said no. im not nice behind the wheel of a car...
            sigpic

Comment

why would so many insurance companies offer cheaper insurance to women saying that they are safer drivers? hmmm well
              all the men i know that drive are crap and show off and speed and damage their cars whereas my female friends are safe drivers,
              its been proved, give up your sexism and face it!

Comment

Sorry ladies. We already did the sum on the last page.

'Flawless' I believe it was.

'Flawless'.
                I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic

Comment

well we all know men can't add so i'll hardly take it as flawless

Comment

Now now, no need to be sexist.

sigpic

Comment

This thread is soooooooooo funny. i am almost in tears of laughter listening to that sheilas wheels funny song on page one.

Yes i am a girl and i find this thread really funny, but..........im not like the brain depicts on the first page. Firstly i couldnt care less about fashion and shoes. most of my brain is taken up by stargate, animals, my job and my car!!!! i have never crashed my car- my brothers mate has crashed 4 cars in 7 months- they were all done up and well he just had to show off. i have seen both men and women who drive really bad but most of them are infact MALES!

my ex boyfriend nearly crashed trying to show off- idiot. Lets face it- men can say we are bad drivers but it is THEM who have to pay higher insurance premiums!!!!
                      Last edited by Team SG-1*save the show*; 14 May 2007, 10:43 AM.
                      Thankyou SG-1 for 10 great years!
                      sigpic
                      sig made by kidwizz

join Stargate Atlantis: save the lost city and lets get our show back

Comment

It's been scientifically, and mathematically proven.

So if you'll excuse me, ladies. *gets in car and drives out of thread*

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jesserella
                          well we all know men can't add
                          and women can't multiply (not without our help anyway -)

Comment

Originally posted by Team SG-1*save the show*
                            Lets face it- men can say we are bad drivers but it is THEM who have to pay higher insurance premiums!!!!
                            not our fault

Last edited by SoulReaver; 17 June 2007, 07:05 AM.

Comment

Right, some women can drive, some can't, but there are as many men in both situations, as well. Men are no better than women in most respects. One exception is that they tend to be stronger, but when considering factors such as intelligence or ability to drive, gender does not make a difference.

Comment

Originally posted by SoulRe@ver View Post
                                and women can't multiply (not without our help anyway -)
                                Neither can men without our help!

Originally posted by mappalazarou
                                It's been scientifically, and mathematically proven.

So if you'll excuse me, ladies. *gets in car and drives out of thread*
                                Mapp, I hope you drove straight home and not to the cantena, 'cause I think you have had one too many beers!
                                sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Working...
                                X