Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh, so you didn't name yourself after the guy in Stargate, huh?
    [center]springhole.net - stuff for writers, roleplayers, and such creative people.

Comment

woot i love this place!!!!!! but theres one part i cant stand and that is the scarabs....i cannot watch them it freaks me out to no end! but apart from that im fine.
      sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

*Snags her spot next to Sokar* I missed the Ford shirt action

Comment

nope!
          to quote myself
          I loved the film "the mummy" and Imhotep character, plus since then ive researched him and even went to egypt and to Saquara where he built the first egyption pyramind, he was also a god and to make things even more geared towards me taking his name he was used in my favourate TV show so basicly ive used Imhotep, or my brand of the name, Immhotep on basicly every game and forum ive joined in the last 4years...its got some milage too!
          sigpic
          You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
          Stargate : Genesis |
          Original Starship DesignThread
          Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
          11000! green me

Comment

i think little alex in the mummy 2 looks so cute!
            sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

Originally posted by susanne
              i think little alex in the mummy 2 looks so cute!
              indeed....He reminds me of my brother...just not as big of a jerk.....

Comment

Originally posted by Puddle_Jumper_One
                *Snags her spot next to Sokar* I missed the Ford shirt action
                yay PJ1
                You can never really know some completely. That's why it's the most terrifying thing in the world, really - taking someone on faith, hoping they'll take you on faith too. It's such a precarious balance, it's a wonder we do it at all. And yet...
                -Libba Bray

Comment

he reminds me of my cousin a snot nosed brat that likes to get his bogies everywhere but he's a good kid really
                  sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

Originally posted by SGA_Love
                    yay PJ1
                    yay SGA!!!!

Comment

*Chews on a piece of Kiwi/Watermelon trident and drinks lemonned icewater*
                      [center]springhole.net - stuff for writers, roleplayers, and such creative people.

Comment

yay SGA!!!!
                        okay you sit on one side of Sokar I'll sit on the other
                        and where watching the mummy now?
                        yay I love it!
                        You can never really know some completely. That's why it's the most terrifying thing in the world, really - taking someone on faith, hoping they'll take you on faith too. It's such a precarious balance, it's a wonder we do it at all. And yet...
                        -Libba Bray

Comment

Originally posted by SGA_Love
                          okay you sit on one side of Sokar I'll sit on the other
                          and where watching the mummy now?
                          yay I love it!
                          yes perfect! the first mummy scared me...the second one made me giggle

Comment

yes perfect! the first mummy scared me...the second one made me giggle
                            I love the first one..I cant really remember the second one *shrugs*
                            -Libba Bray

Comment

I saw the scene where a scarab does the subdermal do-see-do several years ago at a local K-Mart... it quite freaked me out.

Probably wouldn't scare me now, though.

Comment

*fall asleep doring the Mummy*
                                "Build a man a fire and he will stay warm through the night, set a man on fire and he will stay warm for eternity"

Comment

Working...
                                X