X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

immhotep's couch

Hey people of GW
    So im always on here and well i think its about time i got my own place to hang out, a corner of calm in the hectic and confused landscape of the world.
    Here im just going to vent, chill out, express my thoughts of the day, random quotes and occurences will come out and i invite everyone on Gw to join me in an infinately open and welcoming couch.
    You can talk about anything here and if i can chat about it or give advice back or anyone else can then go ahead and we should all have a nice place to come and sit, chat nice and relaxed...imagine this place like a giant hot chocolate with cream on top

Enjoy.
    immhotep
    sigpic
    You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
    Stargate : Genesis |
    Original Starship DesignThread
    Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
    11000! green me

Sounds great immhotep *Jumps on couch and gets comfy* let's watch a movie......who's up for 'Indiana Jones: and the Last Crusade'

Comment

Ooo Me!
      I love that movie, thats the one with Sean connery in right, the holy grail one...yeah love to watch that movie, but dont own it...need a sean connery movie now..
      i have entrapment! does that count?? i know its 65 shades from indiana jones but its the best i got in the sean connery collection, wait i have romin hood prince of theives * looking up at the poor DVD collection* hes in that right at the end though so it doent really count..
      sigpic
      You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
      11000! green me

Comment

Yup the one with Sean. I have the Indianna Box set .....I have over 300 DVDs also .....my mom has an obsession with DVD's and she says I have problems. *pops in DVD* who wants popcorn?

Comment

Hey Make room for me
          *jumps unto couch and stretches out*
          Yay Indiana Jones...wait were not gonna watch a Harrison Ford one
          Sounds like fun..and I brought
          *holds out and bowl*
          Popcorn!
          You can never really know some completely. That's why it's the most terrifying thing in the world, really - taking someone on faith, hoping they'll take you on faith too. It's such a precarious balance, it's a wonder we do it at all. And yet...
          -Libba Bray

Comment

Yipee!1 *Grabs handfull of popcorn* now I don't have to make it

Comment

Originally posted by Puddle_Jumper_One
              Yipee!1 *Grabs handfull of popcorn* now I don't have to make it
              You know what PJ1 we just jump in everywhere the duck pond, this couch....everywhere...
              So Hows everybody today??
              You can never really know some completely. That's why it's the most terrifying thing in the world, really - taking someone on faith, hoping they'll take you on faith too. It's such a precarious balance, it's a wonder we do it at all. And yet...
              -Libba Bray

Comment

Hm, this should be Immhotep's Infinite Couch.

*Slides on*

Yep, I'll watch Handsome Harry's hairy hunkosity almost any day.

Hey, you notice how Joe Flanigan kinda has a Harrison Fordish quality to him?
                [center]springhole.net - stuff for writers, roleplayers, and such creative people.

Comment

Originally posted by Syera

Hey, you notice how Joe Flanigan kinda has a Harrison Fordish quality to him?
                  YES!! I've always noticed that....

Comment

And he looks just as good in a fedora... mmm.
                    [center]springhole.net - stuff for writers, roleplayers, and such creative people.

Comment

Im making it a rule, immhoteps couch comes with free virtual minibar :d order what you like, when you like...

*takes cherry coke and mint aero bar out of fridge*

"starting of slow"....the films long right maybe i should put LOTR's in...the mini needs a good workout.
                      sigpic
                      11000! green me

Comment

Is there any room left on the couch for me?
                        "Build a man a fire and he will stay warm through the night, set a man on fire and he will stay warm for eternity"

Comment

Lord of the Rings, eh?

Mmm... Faramir.

Comment

Originally posted by Syera
                            And he looks just as good in a fedora... mmm.
                            indeed. *Scoots over* sure Sokar...you can sit here between SGA and I

Comment

haha no!
                              yay Im excited for this movie..goes to mini fridge and grabs a apple juice yeah apple juice...Im in recovering mode
                              *eats a handful of popcorn*
                              -Libba Bray

Comment

Working...
                              X