This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jenks
    The 'War on Terror' is a joke, if the US government hadn't staged 9/11 then we wouldn't be seeing the rise in terrorism that is about today...
    "Staged 9/11?" I suppose you have some incredible proof to back up this incredible claim.
    Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

The 'War on Terror' is a joke, if the US government hadn't staged 9/11 then we wouldn't be seeing the rise in terrorism that is about today...
      Figured someone would eventually get around to saying that.

About the UN creating Israel. The people running the UN then are not the same ones running it now. Member nations have changed. The people and countries comprising the various committees has changed, etc. etc. Just because the UN “created” Israel, doesn’t mean member nations (especially those on the Human Rights Council) can't resist passing resolutions condemning Israel every chance they get.
      IMO always implied.

Comment

Originally posted by uknesvuinng
        "Staged 9/11?" I suppose you have some incredible proof to back up this incredible claim.
        Maybe he's a pod person.

Actually, there was a whole big debate on a French site saying that the plane wasn't found in the Pentagon and that it was actually a missile. The rebuttal for this is that the plane's wings slid into the bottom floor of the Pentagon, and the aluminum got crunched up and shattered like a coke can. They also found the luggage, wheels (which were "planted" by the U.S. Government).

Then shockingly, some of these same conspiracy theorists claim that the Israelis were the ones behind 9/11 and had nothing to do with Al Qaieda.
        http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

Originally posted by rarocks24
          Maybe he's a pod person.

Actually, there was a whole big debate on a French site saying that the plane wasn't found in the Pentagon and that it was actually a missile. The rebuttal for this is that the plane's wings slid into the bottom floor of the Pentagon, and the aluminum got crunched up and shattered like a coke can. They also found the luggage, wheels (which were "planted" by the U.S. Government).

Then shockingly, some of these same conspiracy theorists claim that the Israelis were the ones behind 9/11 and had nothing to do with Al Qaieda.
          I've always heard conspiracy as the plane that hit the Pentagon was actually a truck bomb, and the plane story was created to save face because the government didn't want anyone to know they let a bomb get that close to the Pentagon in the first place.
          Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Then please tell me what happened to the 64 people aboard Flight 77 that hit the Pentagon, the 92 people on Flight 11 that hit the North Tower, the 65 people on Flight 175 that hit the South Tower, and the 45 people who brought down Flight 93 in Pennsylvania? I guess they never existed…. Do those crazy conspiracy theorist say what happened to them?
            IMO always implied.

Comment

I've always heard conspiracy as the plane that hit the Pentagon was actually a truck bomb, and the plane story was created to save face because the government didn't want anyone to know they let a bomb get that close to the Pentagon in the first place.
              This is the one espounded on.

http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/ppfinal.html

Kontraband had a video awhile ago that talked about it, too. They said they didn't find any evidence of the "plane", merely building damage. Despite the fact that the plane's wheels are conveniently lying outside on the ground.

Comment

Originally posted by LoneStar1836
                Then please tell me what happened to the 64 people aboard Flight 77 that hit the Pentagon, the 92 people on Flight 11 that hit the North Tower, the 65 people on Flight 175 that hit the South Tower, and the 45 people who brought down Flight 93 in Pennsylvania? I guess they never existed…. Do those crazy conspiracy theorist say what happened to them?
                Oh yes, they were government collaborators, all of them. (according to those people)

As for the woman Valerie Plame being supposedly outed by the Administration, Joe Wilson published that his wife was a CIA agent in his book Who's Who in America prior to the Novak article being published.

Comment

ROFLMAOROFLMAOROFLMAOROFLMAOROFLMAOROFLMAOROFLMAOROFLMAOROFLMAOROFLMAOROFLMAOROF LMAOROFLMAOROFLMAOROFLMAOROFLMAOROFLMAO

yeahmmmmm sorry, that one just always make me laugh.
                  Joseph Mallozzi -"In the meantime, I'm into season 5 of OZ (where the show takes an unfortunate hairpin turn into "the not so wonderful world of fantasy")"

^^^ Kinda sounds like seasons 9 and 10 of SG-1 to me. Thor, ya got Aspirin?

AGateFan has officially Gone Fishin (with Jack, Sam, Daniel, Teal'c) and is hoping Atlantis does not take that same hairpin turn.

Comment

Originally posted by AGateFan
                    ROFLMAOROFLMAOROFLMAOROFLMAOROFLMAOROFLMAOROFLMAOROFLMAOROFLMAOROFLMAOROFLMAOROF LMAOROFLMAOROFLMAOROFLMAOROFLMAOROFLMAO

Ah, see, if 9/11 really did happen, then they can't villainize Bush and BFEE. What annoys me is that we have to fight a war titled War On Terror, when obviously civilians are going to get terrified by the prospect that their terrorist sympathizing government is about to get bombed in retaliation. Though I couldn't come up with a better name, though...

Comment

When I'm not pissed I'll explain this tommorow.

For starters the claim by the US government that the plane that hit the pentagon 'vapourised because of the heat' is scientifically impossible.

The twin towers could not possibly of collapsed because of the fire. The steel that made them was fire proofed, and even if it wasn't lots of experts have claimed it wouldn't collapse, mysteriously nearly all of them have been fired...

There is so much evidence proving that the event was staged its unreal, I can't believe people still think that terrorists did it.

Comment

When I'm not pissed I'll explain this tommorow.

For starters the claim by the US government that the plane that hit the pentagon 'vapourised because of the heat' is scientifically impossible.

The twin towers could not possibly of collapsed because of the fire. The steel that made them was fire proofed, and even if it wasn't lots of experts have claimed it wouldn't collapse, mysteriously nearly all of them have been fired...

There is so much evidence proving that the event was staged its unreal, I can't believe people still think that terrorists did it.
                        People said the Titanic would never sink. Was that a set up as well?

Why people believe Al Queda was responsible:

A. Al Queda had previously attacked America before (embassy bombings)
                        B. The Twin Towers were a likely target (previous bombing attempt)
                        C. Plane hijackings happen frequently in terrorist actions (though admittedly not to be crashed intentionally)
                        D. Plane crashes cause massive damage.

You combine these ideas and it's easy to see why a terrorist attack is far more plausible than a government conspiracy.
                        Cogito ergo dubito.

Comment

People said the Titanic would never sink. Was that a set up as well?

Why people believe Al Queda was responsible:

A. Al Queda had previously attacked America before (embassy bombings)
                          B. The Twin Towers were a likely target (previous bombing attempt)
                          C. Plane hijackings happen frequently in terrorist actions (though admittedly not to be crashed intentionally)
                          D. Plane crashes cause massive damage.

You combine these ideas and it's easy to see why a terrorist attack is far more plausible than a government conspiracy.
                          Yes, when the planes hit the twin towers, they caused extensive
                          damage to the building's ability to maintain its integrity.
                          sigpic

Comment

What does the government get out of a concpiracy, especially one of this magnitude that not only killed thousands of it's own citizens, but would also purposfully and maliciously endager the lives of even more soldiers by sending them to the middle east as a "retaliation".

It makes no sense to me, and whoever may be controlling the strings of government or whatever reason you may have to believe it was a conspiracy, it all seems a little far fetched to me.
                            Then again, if the human race has slumped so low that it can no longer see or defend itself from destruction from within, do we really deserve to hold our heads as high as we do?

Only hard facts and evidence will ever bring any conspiracy to the light,; not rumors, however trustworthy their sources may be.

"Nu Ani Anquiatus."

Comment

Watch these:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=fp3FzSoMU...e%20conspiracy

http://youtube.com/watch?v=bBhnXztBV...e%20conspiracy

These are good because alot of the proof you can research yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by AGateFan

Much easier to laugh than use your brain and make a valid argument isn't it...

Comment

Working...
                                X