Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DJgirl View Post
    To: Jenn

I was wondering if you had plans this weekend and if not, would you like to go away with me? I was thinking we could head to New York for their 4th of July festivities. xx
    To: Beefcake

Thank you for the invitation, but I have a standing dinner date on Saturdays. Perhaps another time? I would love to see New York with you. xx

Comment

*Wendy and Darling beam in*

Darling: Hello, Lounge. *nods to Cammie, goes over to Addy* Nice shirt. *plays with the strings as he kisses*

Wendy: Howdy! *hugs Addy, bounces over to Cammie, gives him a big kiss* Hi, Angel Eyes.
      sigpic
      Sig made by me

Comment

*Wendy and Darling beam in*

http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q...0Power/234.jpg
        Darling: Hello, Lounge. *nods to Cammie, goes over to Addy* Nice shirt. *plays with the strings as he kisses*

Wendy: Howdy! *hugs Addy, bounces over to Cammie, gives him a big kiss* Hi, Angel Eyes.
        Addy: *giggles* Hello, Diavolo. *kisses*

Cammie: Hello, Sweet Lips. *kisses* How was your day?

Comment

San Francisco...

RJonas: They make me look stupid.
          Ginger: No, they make you look adorable.
          RJonas: *squints* Rabbit ears? Pink rabbit ears? Be honest.
          Ginger: Okay, adorable to me, and we're in San Francisco...it's not like anyone will notice. *winks, holds his arm, guides him down the street*

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post
            Addy: *giggles* Hello, Diavolo. *kisses*

Darling: How are you? Have a restful day?

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...edAQOcap70.jpg
            Cammie: Hello, Sweet Lips. *kisses* How was your day?
            Wendy: It was good, but it is even better now. *grins* How about yours?
            sigpic
            Sig made by me

Comment

http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q...0Power/258.jpg
              Darling: How are you? Have a restful day?
              Addy: For the most part, yes. *smiles* I have something wonderful to show you. Set your code.

Cammie: My day's been pretty good. *kisses Wendy* You should warn Gunny that Darling's about to disappear from the tracking equipment.

Comment

Addy: For the most part, yes. *smiles* I have something wonderful to show you. Set your code.

Darling: *sets code* I love surprises. *kisses*

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...edAQOcap71.jpg
                Cammie: My day's been pretty good. *kisses Wendy* You should warn Gunny that Darling's about to disappear from the tracking equipment.
                Wendy: *nods as she kisses, gets out phone and sends a message to Gunny*
                Last edited by DJgirl; 30 June 2009, 01:50 PM.
                sigpic
                Sig made by me

Comment

To: RFruitie

I'm not feeling very well right now, kind of off. Would you be able to reschedule for another time? [/QUOTE]

To: RFruitie

Not a problem. I'll touch base with you tomorrow. Hope you feel better.
                  sigpic
                  Sig made by me

Comment

*Addy and Darling beam out*

Addy's place...Addy's room...

Addy: This way. *takes Darling to the wall, waves hand, doorway appears* I have a special room that's out of phase and all mine. *grins, takes him inside, doorway disappears behind them*

Addy's Special Room...
                    Spoiler:

Addy: Isn't it sweet?

Comment

Cammie: I was thinking we'd head to my villa for the night...order in...watch a movie? *nibbles Wendy's neck*

Comment

*Addy and Darling beam out*

Addy's place...Addy's room...

Addy: This way. *takes Darling to the wall, waves hand, doorway appears* I have a special room that's out of phase and all mine. *grins, takes him inside, doorway disappears behind them*

Addy's Special Room...
                        Spoiler:
                        http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87/my1cutie/birthday/special%20room/masterSuite_2_large.jpg

Addy: Isn't it sweet?
                        Addy's place..Addy's room...

Darling: It's amazing, Saphhie. *kisses* I really like this.
                        sigpic
                        Sig made by me

Comment

To: Wendy

Thanks. I'll chill the beer and save it for when you can come over. Monday next week would work for me as long as Cammie doesn't surprise me with the flight schedule. xx

To: Johnny

Monday works for me as well. I will have it put on the schedule and if something changes, we can work something out. I can meet you in the Lounge when I get off work. xx
                          sigpic
                          Sig made by me

Comment

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...edAQOcap74.jpg
                            Cammie: I was thinking we'd head to my villa for the night...order in...watch a movie? *nibbles Wendy's neck*
                            Wendy: *closes her eyes, happily sighs* I think that sounds wonderful.
                            sigpic
                            Sig made by me

Comment

To: Beefcake

Thank you for the invitation, but I have a standing dinner date on Saturdays. Perhaps another time? I would love to see New York with you. xx
                              To: Jenn

I understand completely. I had a feeling you would already have plans. Maybe we can save New York for where we go when we have our leave together? I'd love to see you next week sometime if you are available. xx
                              sigpic
                              Sig made by me

Comment

Addy's special room...out of phase...

Spoiler:
                                http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q...0Power/260.jpg
                                Darling: It's amazing, Saphhie. *kisses* I really like this.
                                Addy: It gets better. We can change the room, beam in or add anything we want...set the TDF...we can be anywhere we want for as long as we want without leaving the house...technically...so...no security issues. *smiles* On the downside, MJack, Cammie and Sheppy can halt the program if they determine it's being abused. *kisses* But if we're reasonable, we can have a lot of fun in here. *winks*

Comment

Working...
                                X