X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Private Message

To: Addy

Spoiler:
    Hi my Raspberry. I'm feeling better now. I hope I didn't try anything stupid while I was a little loopy there. Rom said I didn't do anything unusual, but he was grinning while he said it, so I'm doubting him a little. If I did, I'm sorry. Kinda lost control there for a while. Calum says I'm okay though now. See you next week. xxxx
    sigpic

Comment

Mer's lab...

Mer: *gets out laptop, sends message*

To Dr. Lam

I was hoping that you were free next week that we could spend some time together, unfortunately I can't tell you the exact dates until the flight schedule comes out. Gen Hottie has offered up his cabin for us to go to.
      sigpic
      Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by Dr.J View Post
        Private Message

To: Dr. Lam

Spoiler:
        Lass, just thought I'd let you know, I had CJ in my infirmary this morning with a massive chemical overload, or as we're getting to know it around here. An Addy overload. He's fine though. Rom had sedated him to get him to me. He woke with a headache, but is fine. I've concluded it was just anxiety that pushed him over, he has a training exercise on Saturday and has been pushing things to get everything ready. He let his emotional guard down. He's fine though, all tests have come back positive and normal. It shouldn't happen again.
        Private Message

To: Calum

Spoiler:
        Thank you. Aeryn was telling me she will be helping him. Remind him that he can delegate things as commander of his ship. xx

Comment

Private Message

To: Addy

Spoiler:
          Hi my Raspberry. I'm feeling better now. I hope I didn't try anything stupid while I was a little loopy there. Rom said I didn't do anything unusual, but he was grinning while he said it, so I'm doubting him a little. If I did, I'm sorry. Kinda lost control there for a while. Calum says I'm okay though now. See you next week. xxxx
          Private Message

To: CJ

Spoiler:
          I am so glad to hear you are ok, my Pumpkin. You did nothing I didn't want you to do. See you next week. xx

P.S. Tell Romulus that I hope he doesn't have a bruise where I punched him.

Comment

Originally posted by DJgirl View Post
            Mer's lab...

http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q...art%201/32.jpg
            Mer: *gets out laptop, sends message*

To Dr. Lam

I was hoping that you were free next week that we could spend some time together, unfortunately I can't tell you the exact dates until the flight schedule comes out. Gen Hottie has offered up his cabin for us to go to.
            To: Mer

That sounds nice. My schedule is flexible. Let me know which days once you can. xx

Comment

Darling's lair...

*a note and box are beamed in*

To: Darling

Spoiler:

Comment

*Addy, Kali, Jonas and Kevin beam in*

Addy: Good morning, lounge. *smiles, starts coffee*

her outfit...
                Spoiler:

Kali: Good morning. *smiles, follows Addy*

her outfit...
                Spoiler:

Jonas: Hello, lounge.

Kevin: Good morning.

Comment

*Jenna beams in with Methos*

Jenna: *takes her bag* Thank you Methos.
                  Methos: *smiles* My pleasure.
                  Jenna: *smiles* Hello everyone. *goes over to Kevin* Thank you once again for inviting me. *kisses*
                  sigpic

Comment

*Jenna beams in with Methos*

http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x...nap-547182.jpg
                    Jenna: *takes her bag* Thank you Methos.
                    Methos: *smiles* My pleasure.
                    Jenna: *smiles* Hello everyone. *goes over to Kevin* Thank you once again for inviting me. *kisses*
                    Addy: Welcome. *smiles* Coffee's ready if you want some.
                    Kali: Hi, Jenna. *waves*
                    Jonas: Hey, guys. *waves*
                    Methos: Coffee, you say? *wanders over to bar where Addy is setting out a tray of mugs*

Kevin: Thank you for coming. *kisses Jenna* I love your shirt. *smiles*

Comment

*Ares and Remus beam in*

Ares: *as he beams in* Did you ask her?

Remus: No, I was minding my own business, besides she'd kill me if she knew I hacked into her private messages.

Ares: *chuckles* I know. *grins and goes over to Addy and Kali* You both look wonderful *hugs and kisses, then waves to the others*
                      Remus: *joins them* You do look wonderful. *hugs and kissed, then does the same, waves to the others*
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post
                        Addy: Welcome. *smiles* Coffee's ready if you want some.
                        Kali: Hi, Jenna. *waves*
                        Jonas: Hey, guys. *waves*
                        Methos: Coffee, you say? *wanders over to bar where Addy is setting out a tray of mugs*

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...tmAQOcap26.jpg
                        Kevin: Thank you for coming. *kisses Jenna* I love your shirt. *smiles*

Jenna: *smiles* Why thank you, it's one of my favorites *giggles watching Methos head for coffee* Well I can see there is always a coffeeholic in every clan.
                        sigpic

Comment

*SourThang beams in*

SourThang: Hello everyone. *hugs for the ladies, kisses for the guys, get's to Jonas* Hi. *kisses passionately*
                          sigpic

Comment

*Ares and Remus beam in*

http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x...r/PDVD_370.jpg
                            Ares: *as he beams in* Did you ask her?

http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x...r/0211-083.jpg
                            Remus: No, I was minding my own business, besides she'd kill me if she knew I hacked into her private messages.

Ares: *chuckles* I know. *grins and goes over to Addy and Kali* You both look wonderful *hugs and kisses, then waves to the others*
                            Remus: *joins them* You do look wonderful. *hugs and kissed, then does the same, waves to the others*
                            Addy: *kisses both* Ask who about what? *curious, offers coffee*
                            Kali: *rolls eyes* Mom...*hugs and kisses her dads* I'm so glad you could make it. I thought today I could show you my classroom and lab on campus...then the rest of the campus? They've made some renovations.

*Jonas, Methos and Kevin smile and wave hello*

Comment

http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x...nap-546919.jpg
                              Jenna: *smiles* Why thank you, it's one of my favorites *giggles watching Methos head for coffee* Well I can see there is always a coffeeholic in every clan.

Kevin: Our clan is full of them. *chuckles* Did you nap before coming or should we get you a nightcap and duck you in? *grins*

Comment

*SourThang beams in*

http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x...Civies/105.jpg
                                SourThang: Hello everyone. *hugs for the ladies, kisses for the guys, get's to Jonas* Hi. *kisses passionately*
                                Kali: She cut her hair. *smiles*
                                Addy: I've always thought she looked better with it shorter. *smiles, sips coffee*
                                Methos: Perhaps her helmet fits better this way?
                                Addy: *slaps Methos' arm*
                                Methos: What?
                                Kevin: *half-heartedly waves at Sour while staring at Jenna*
                                Jonas: *pulls Sour down onto his lap*

Comment

Working...
                                X