• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*Addy and Romulus beam in*

Addy: Thanks for coming to visit. I had fun. *smiles*

Romulus: I did, too, Snowflake. *kisses*

Addy: Have a safe patrol. *waves*
    Romulus: *squeezes her bum* For luck. *winks, steps back, waves then beams home to Atlantis*

Comment

Originally posted by Iffy View Post
      Encrypted Message

To: Amaretti

Spoiler:
      I am awaiting MasterJack's schedule for the upcoming week. Do please try and be prompt.
      Encryted Message

To: Kit

Spoiler:
      Master Jack's official schedule for this coming week is as follows:
      Monday - date with Iffy onboard the O'Neill II
      Tuesday - open time until wedding rehearsal at 16:00, followed by rehearsal dinner
      Wednesday - in office/lounge; newsletter work
      Thursday - Wedding Day
      Friday - in office/lounge; flight schedule work
      Saturday & Sunday - open

Comment

Addy: *sees encrypted message traffic, shakes head, settles in with coffee, posts memo*

Memorandum

To: All Evil clones, Goa'uld clones and Wraith clones

If anyone dares to attack during the wedding or reception this week, I will personally put said idiot into stasis and destroy all means of removing said idiot from stasis. I hope this is clear. Have a nice week.

Comment

CJ: *beams in* Hi My Raspberry. Sorry I'm late. I took a nap this afternoon to help with the different time zone and over slept.
          sigpic

Comment

EDaniel: *beams in* Good morning, Addy...CJ. *smiles*

Comment

Originally posted by Dr.J View Post
              http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x.../SImage029.jpg
              CJ: *beams in* Hi My Raspberry. Sorry I'm late. I took a nap this afternoon to help with the different time zone and over slept.
              Addy: It's okay, my Pumpkin. *kisses* I just got in here myself. I was seeing Romulus off. He came to visit unexpectedly. *kisses again* I'm sorry. I just made coffee. We can take some with us. *waves to EDaniel* Behave while I'm gone, Snuggly Wuggly

EDaniel: Are you going somewhere? I've been in stasis all week...terribly out of touch here.

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post
                Addy: It's okay, my Pumpkin. *kisses* I just got in here myself. I was seeing Romulus off. He came to visit unexpectedly. *kisses again* I'm sorry. I just made coffee. We can take some with us. *waves to EDaniel* Behave while I'm gone, Snuggly Wuggly

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...raAQOcap22.jpg
                EDaniel: Are you going somewhere? I've been in stasis all week...terribly out of touch here.

CJ: I bet Rom is walking around grinning too. *kisses* Mmm we should go before we end up... *grins and looks over to EDaniel* We're going to Los Vegas.
                sigpic

Comment

http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x...s/0914-019.jpg
                  CJ: I bet Rom is walking around grinning too. *kisses* Mmm we should go before we end up... *grins and looks over to EDaniel* We're going to Los Vegas.

EDaniel: Really? My Sam and I have a spa suite at the Monte Carlo.

Addy: That's where we're staying. *puts lids on travel mugs*
                  EDaniel: Excuse me?
                  Addy: Part of your punishment. I am taking over the Monte Carlo spa suite. It is now mine.
                  EDaniel: That's not fair!
                  Addy: You're an evil, I don't have to be fair with you. *smirks then walks over and kisses* You can get a new place in Vegas. *walks back to CJ, holds his hand* I beamed my bag ahead. We can go when you have your code set. *giggles*

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post
                    http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...raAQOcap23.jpg
                    EDaniel: Really? My Sam and I have a spa suite at the Monte Carlo.

Addy: That's where we're staying. *puts lids on travel mugs*
                    EDaniel: Excuse me?
                    Addy: Part of your punishment. I am taking over the Monte Carlo spa suite. It is now mine.
                    EDaniel: That's not fair!
                    Addy: You're an evil, I don't have to be fair with you. *smirks then walks over and kisses* You can get a new place in Vegas. *walks back to CJ, holds his hand* I beamed my bag ahead. We can go when you have your code set. *giggles*

CJ: *sets his codes* I'm all yours my lovely Raspberry. *kisses, then pick's up his bag and grins.* Bye EDaniel. We'll enjoy spa suite.

Spoiler:
                    He's all yours Addy, have fun and a nice day.
                    sigpic

Comment

http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x...s/0914-018.jpg
                      CJ: *sets his codes* I'm all yours my lovely Raspberry. *kisses, then pick's up his bag and grins.* Bye EDaniel. We'll enjoy spa suite.

Spoiler:
                      He's all yours Addy, have fun and a nice day.
                      Addy: *beams them to Las Vegas*

Monte Carlo...Las Vegas...

Addy: And we're here. *smiles, kisses* Let's have coffee on the balcony then we'll check out the hot tub. *smirks*
                      CJ: Sounds good. *puts his bag beside hers* As long as we don't take too long with the coffee.
                      Addy: *giggles* We won't. *holds his hand, takes him outside*

Comment

EDaniel: *grumbles as they beam out, goes for coffee, comes back and settles in*

Comment

Delivery for Neelan's place...

Spoiler:

Comment

Delivery for Replicant House East...

Spoiler:

Comment

Delivery for Replicant House West...

Spoiler:

Comment

Delivery for Sal's place...

Spoiler: